Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing MDA & MDMA

tribesman

Bluelighter
If I was to take both MDMA and MDA pills on any one given night, what would be the likely effects? Would they simply potentiate each other, or would there be other effects?

I find, from the very few times i've had confirmed MDA pills, that this tends to result in a simple combination of the effects. Never had them potentiate each other to a noticable degree.

its hard to know that you have precisely mda and mdma, some pills may contain both of them, and many mdma pills IMO get the reputation of having mda in them simply because of a couple reports of people getting visuals on them.

But to answer your question, the drugs are very similar, with mda giving slightly less euphoria, and less of that 'loved up feeling', with increased visual or 'trippy' effects. And mdma giving much more empathy, loved up feelings etc.

They are a fine combo, and and in my experience you just get a mixture of all the effects I listed above, instead of just an mdma high. My guess is you will experience a typical mdma high, with increased visuals and maybe minor halucinations etc. If thats what you're after, then go for it and have fun!

Thanks for the comments and the links Fry-d-, sounds like it could be a fun one

If you're sure of the contents, or have tested pure crystals/powder.
I recommend this for a wicked night out! (Although you will come down pretty hard!)

Drop 80-100mg MDA.
Spew an hour later. Feeling goood and munted and one of your eyes possibly crossed and evil looking!
Enjoy the MDA high for a while, but not too long, you still want to be on the MDA peak when you have MDMA.
Drop an MDMA only pill (or snort around 50-90mg if you have crystal, depending on how the substance effects you).

You will experience a very, very blissful peak. When it starts to wear off you will still be rolling really, really hard! And sweating your nuts (or tits) off!
You may decide to re-dose when the full MDMA empathy wears off a couple hours later, but don't make it too much, about half or so of the MDMA dose.

After this second MDMA dose there is no use taking anyore MDMA, it just makes you feel more fucked tomorrow without really increasing current effects. But you can take a modest MDA dose and get back up to that peak. Don't take too much though, it will kick back in really fast! From 5-15 minutes.

Try not to take anymore after this it's just asking for trouble, at least a bad comedown with a terrible headache, or worse, extreme pissing troubles.

Smoking pot will help you get your body temp down a bit but it will make you hallucinate. Nitrous will make you fucking crack (especially on top of the pot). So if you can handle the insanity, go for it, but yeah, you might come out of trips screaming so try to do it somewhere safe.

Oh and Always monitor your water intake (not too little or much ofcourse, especially with this combination!), and take breaks outside the club/rave to get fresh air.

Throw the MDA pill down the toilet, it's crap IMHO compared to a real MDMA experience and should be classed as a adulterant.

i love the MDA/MDMA combo i tak them both at the same time normaly.. only for the reason that MDA is much longer lasting and i like the effects of MDA once i start comind down from MDMA...

i am in no way shape or form recommending this to any one just saying what i find works well for myself.

scumlord said:
So you support the buying of fake xtc?

What are you on about. Anything MDxx related is "ecstasy" IMHO. Bring on good MDA pills any day of the week :p

An old dealer years back used to do lots of research before buying a big pack every week. If last week's pills were MDMA only, we would try and obtain pills containing MDA or MDEA with MDMA, then the next week he would try and locate MDxx and speed pills, then find a straight MDA pill if possible. Then go back to a high to medium dose MDMA only pill, just so people would always get effects each weekend, therefore getting his customers to keep buying every weekend. This info came out of him one night when he was drunk, and bragging about how his customers never go elsewhere. He even had a lot of competition from other people he knew, that would buy rthousands of high dose MDMA pills to sell for weeks, sometimes the same pill for months. But everyone ended up going back to him, because MDMA tolerance sucks, and everyone always got off on his new pills every weekend.

mda is chaotic like a wild storm. crazy shit i like it!