• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing furanylfentanyl with inositol

Fentabill

Greenlighter
So anyone remember when I asked about getting "pure fu-f" into inert powder?

Anyway "hypothetically"

I used 10 grams of inositol. I slowly added 2 grams at a time into a flask beaker that was hanging around on my hot plate. Once it reached 10g I left it.

I added 57mg fu-f into a beaker.. and added 1ml denatured Alchohol. Dissolve dissolve dissolve until eventually it required 3.5ml denatured alchohol to finally all dissolve.

1ml at a time droplets of fent/denatured alchohol were added. While on the hot plate.each time the beaker was brought over to a heater to help the alchohol in the sides of the flask beaker evaporate away.

Once all the fent was added and alchohol evaporated we tested product. Friend 1 claims to feel it. After doing about .4 I felt a niceness in my upper chest area but nothing like opiates. BUT I also don't feel withdrawal. Why is it so weak?

Sorry homeless thread guys... it was giving me some bs about prefixes? Posting here worked tho

Maybe because it's not a homogeneous mixture?
Why not dissolve it and use it with a nasal spray? Way safer than mixing it with powder and hoping that no hotspots will form

Last edited:
I hope that's a well ventilated basement-kitchen chef. :)

I changed the title because basement china white sounds like you want to make fake heroin and want to sell it

I'm pretty sure if he's making it in his basement he knows enough about it to know it's dangerous lol

People have died trying to do what he's going to do. Or just handling it without proper equipment, ventilation, without wearing gloves, etc. I'm not even into opiates and haven't used any in decades but I never fucked with fent.