• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids mixing fentanyl with lactose monohydrate

Johnnybigtree

Greenlighter
so before everyone flips out on me i am aware that there are quite a few threads about this topic. with that being said i have never heard anyone trying this sept once by a vendor <snip> and claims he uses a lab and refluxs lactose with fentanyl in a solution then evaps to get a evenly mixed product.

so my question is would someone be able to mix 100 grams of lactose with everclear until it dissolved then add 1000mg of fent hcl stir a bit then evaporate the everclear off with a fan and heating pad?

if this is not possible then how about water because i know monohydrate and HCL easily dissolve in water. if the second route is the only option the addition of a vac chamber would be required to quickly evaporate the water.

comments? questions? any chemists wanna give their thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to bluelight :)
I edited your post as vendor discussion isn't allowed.

Imo mixing fentanyl with lactose is a bad idea, just one small hotspot can kill you. If you insist on using fent volumetric dosing is mandatory!

And your question is borderline against the rules as people could use this info to cut their heroin/ sell the lactose/fentanyl mixture as heroin

Damn.... so no input at all into if this would create a safe mixture.... and it is borderline but this is a thread on how to do something as safely as possible aka harm reduction.... anyway *bump*

Just because a lab can do it doesnt mean you can. the only way to do this is complicated and water would be a failure because as you saturate water you precipitate out chemicals unevenly. And you cant use a solvent because hcl makes it too water soluble and poorly soluble in organic solvents.

If you want a more elaborate explanation think of the lactose dehydrates water removing it from the solution forming hydrates as it draws moisture out it with unevenly crystalize out chemicals.

Water or solvents like alcohol disolve the chemical so it is evenly suspended throughout the liquid

Lactose forms a mixture and the easiest way to visualize this is have you ever seen a bowel of mixed fruit they vary in size by two or three fold and what you end up with is a general mixture with pockets of berries pineapple ect.

Damn.... so no input at all into if this would create a safe mixture.... and it is borderline but this is a thread on how to do something as safely as possible aka harm reduction.... anyway *bump*

that;s because outside of a lab it really won't be a safe mixture.
how are you going to make sure that your mixture is totally homogeneous? one little pocket of unmixed fent in the mix will kill you
i just wouldn't fuck with fent like this

Your basically trying to make lsd powder. In thay with mcg doses its just not possible.