• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mixing Etizolam and Alcohol?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
So I've been doing some research, and I'm getting answers ranging from "don't do it it's dangerous!!", to " never had an issue, I think it's amazing!!".

What is your guys' opinion on this? Just got some Etizolam in today (finally), already used some earlier (etz + weed = passing out for 5 hours :)) but I'm looking to have a little more fun tonight. Would it be dangerous if I mixed Etizolam with maybe 1-2 shots of vodka?

Well I know you have a tolerance to etizolam so in my opinion you are fine mixing the two, especially since you're tolerant with alcohol as well. Just keep it to a couple shots. Me personally would take 6mg of etizolam and 5 shots of vodka haha but I'm sloppy and never listen so don't take my advice.

Well I know you have a tolerance to etizolam so in my opinion you are fine mixing the two, especially since you're tolerant with alcohol as well. Just keep it to a couple shots. Me personally would take 6mg of etizolam and 5 shots of vodka haha but I'm sloppy and never listen so don't take my advice.
Yeah, alcohol I definitely have a small tolerance to, but it's been a bit since I've gotten my hands on more Etizolam so tolerance isn't very high. I'll probably stick to 2 shots and 2mg Etizolam. Maybe 3 shots, but 5 seems a little excessive to me.

Last edited:
I actually just found out I'm out if booze, so I guess a shot of vodka and a little extra Etizolam willcdo the trick (hopefully).

The harm reduction would be the danger of mixing central nervous system depressants. Tolerance plays role, but if you mix too many CNS depressant drugs, you die. (without medical treatment)

Obviously my tolerance wasn't where expected. 2mg Etizolam and a shot of vodka is all I had, but I woke up at 4am passed out in my basement. I forgot how touchy etz is with that kinda thing...

Anyway, in getting some dope tomorrow hopefully so I'll nolonger need to use Etizolam recreationally, I'll probably take 0.5mg every morning for anxiety issues, and 1mg at night to sleep. And possibly withdrawals, they were a godsend while I was withdrawing.

Last edited:
Do not mix Benzos with alcohol, especially not with hard liquor! It almost always leads to blackouts and fucked up shit like waking up in a sobering cell or realizing you have eaten all your Etiz in your blackout etc.

It is just reckless and even if you have a tolerance to both that does not mean you got a freecard. It just means you will need a little more to blackout and do random regretful things that could have serious consequences on your health, job, relationship, family, you name it.

Generally mixing these 2 increases the addiction potential from both substances and it fucks your GABA-Receptors pretty hard.

Do not mix Benzos with alcohol, especially not with hard liquor! It almost always leads to blackouts and fucked up shit like waking up in a sobering cell or realizing you have eaten all your Etiz in your blackout etc.

It is just reckless and even if you have a tolerance to both that does not mean you got a freecard. It just means you will need a little more to blackout and do random regretful things that could have serious consequences on your health, job, relationship, family, you name it.

Generally mixing these 2 increases the addiction potential from both substances and it fucks your GABA-Receptors pretty hard.
Heard loud and clear. I didn't do anything stupid however, I just kinda passed out for 5-6 hours. I took another to go to sleep after that and woke up eventually wondering where the fuck I was, but it was just my room and it all came back to me. Hard to believe I've dosed 30mg before haha.

One of my fav to do with it if u do have a tolerance on etizolam and don't overdo it when drinking you should be fine.

Well I just found out I can't pick up my dope until Monday, so it would seem Etizolam will be my goto for now.

I want to try alcohol and Etizolam again though, but since last time I just kind of passed out I need to adjust the dosages.

Should I take more Etizolam (normal recreational dosage wise) than alcohol (typical amount to get drunk), 50/50, or more of one as opposed to the other for the best effects? Basically what would you recommend the etz:alcohol ratio to be?

Etiz+Alcohol. Is no bueno.

It's a vicious cycle. Before you know it, your taking 10mg and 4-5 shots...Blacking out, ordering shit you don't need...

Do you not understand that you will end up in a very bad situation by mixing Etizolam and 80proof?

I wouldn't do it just because of the lack of inhibition. I got 20 pills in the mail (1mg) and took 2. Next morning I woke up with all 20 pills missing and was VERY noticeably benzo'd the fuck out. Several people asked me of I was sick or on something.

If I had more etizolam and alcohol I'd probably have woken up in the hospital instead of on my bed.

I really like etizolam with weed and kava tea though!