• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing dissociatives with Psyches

To delsymfan, in my experience with mixing morning glories and dissociatives, it definitely feels like the dissociative is in charge, and manipulates the tryptamine/ethereal feeling into the DXM head space. You have the overall unreal mind-journey feel that makes the dissociative experience so intriguing, but the power of the lysergamides are distinctly being manipulated by it in unfamiliar ways (which made my first experience with it feel vaguely sinister). However the experience is absolutely fantastic, in my experience, as long as you can remember any of it. Tell me how it goes if you try w/ the mescaline, I'd love to give that a try sometime soon.

Very intense (i'd imagine having no experience outside of ketamine). My ketamine/psychedelic experiences are the most intense of any trip....even stronger than DMT/5-MeO-DMT. Proceed with caution and be aware that no experience can prepare you for such a trip. I definitely recommend having a sitter because it can cause temperory psychosis. Not trying to scare ya, just making you aware that even the most experienced head can get carried away with such a combination.

I know it's not really a dissociative by any shot - but the effects were characteristically so. I couldn't see the real world save for in fractions of seconds and was totally lost in my own imagination, where time loops re-arranged fractal concepts of philosophy and science.

I'll be tack to this topic when I've tried K or DXM or something.

Im gonna plus one your thoughtages as I too had me some harmala alk's recently.

Threw up like crazy though. I mean like heaving even when I had nothing to puke up.. Sucked ass from that angle.

But it did have a slightly dissociative feel to it. Though nothing like Dexter or anything.

Well I will be taking 150mg of the 4-meo-pcp orally tonight.. so we shall have a report in the morrow.

Im gonna plus one your thoughtages as I too had me some harmala alk's recently.

Threw up like crazy though. I mean like heaving even when I had nothing to puke up.. Sucked ass from that angle.

But it did have a slightly dissociative feel to it. Though nothing like Dexter or anything.

Well I will be taking 150mg of the 4-meo-pcp orally tonight.. so we shall have a report in the morrow.

Interesting to hear. When I tried harmala, I just barely managed to keep from throwing up (with all the will power I could muster). My dosage was something like 5 grams of dried plant material, and the intensity of the experience blew me right out of the water. I had expected pharmacological MAO inhibition and perhaps a slight change in cognition, but got an immersive +++ experience (though not psychedelic in a classic sense).

Ketamine & a variety of psychedelics can be exquisite. So far I've combined the following:

Ketamine and:
LSD, AMT, DMT, MET, DPT, DOM, 2C-D, 2C-C, 2C-B fly (also with methylone & cannabis)

3-methoxyPCP and:
DET, DMT

All were outstanding, but the real 'blow yer socks off' experiences were with DMT & all the other simple tryptamines (DPT & ketamine was so utterly memorable I had to write a trip report)

I had exactly 750mg of pure extracted alkaloids.

I was in a +2.5 probably. felt like I was underwater the whole time lol... And visuals were weird and interesting.

But the nausea was horrific. I mean after swallowin my saliva, I had to throw it up.

Ohhh F&B now you are familar with DET! I don't think that was the case last time we spoke. I'd love to hear your words on the material. I've always enjoyed your writing, and DET is one of the few DMT analogues Ive not tried that really interests me.

any1 tried pcp & lsd?? have aquired some pcp last week and was wanting to get some feed back? ive smoked p'd bud b4, and it was sweet as!! was wondering weather its a nice combo as i dont have much experience with k's ''wierd big brother''. Would it take away any paranoia like k does, or no? i feel its a more ''sinister'' dissociative...............??:/

Whatever you do, try PCP on its own before you go and combine it with LSD, and forget not that when you get to learn both of them and decide to combine them eventually to take it slow especially since both substances have a relatively somewhat long duration.
You might get more than you bargain for, consider getting yourself a sitter. :)

Ohhh F&B now you are familar with DET! I don't think that was the case last time we spoke. I'd love to hear your words on the material. I've always enjoyed your writing, and DET is one of the few DMT analogues Ive not tried that really interests me.

Yeah, was given some as a gift from a friend (sadly about half of it was stolen while at a friend's house). Took a while to get it to form the acetate salt - like a couple of days to get 100mg form a clear solution. Must say that for the most part it's simply like a longer lasting DMT, but in combo with a dissociative, it had what felt like a more empathogenic aspect than it's other simple relatives.

Whatever you do, try PCP on its own before you go and combine it with LSD, and forget not that when you get to learn both of them and decide to combine them eventually to take it slow especially since both substances have a relatively somewhat long duration.
You might get more than you bargain for, consider getting yourself a sitter. :)

Just wanted to say: Good advice with any combo.

Granted sometimes its rare to have certain things at the same time, but you also dont wanna be the next dude to eat his girlfriends lungs out.

On topic:

I had my 4-meo-pcp first run today. It appears to be affected by my high dxm tolerance. So I dont know how much this combo I have in mind will even matter.

when i had one of the few not so happy trips i've had on LSD, i found that taking a couple of bumps of Ketamine at the end of the night made the whole ordeal seem completely worthwhile... floating in K-space surrounded by all-encompassing alex grey style tessalating patterns was utterly beautiful :)

^^yeah same as, whenever ket is involved i never hav a trip turn on me!
yeah think ill smoke de p on its own 4a while, gain a bit more experience with it..cheers.
last time i smoked dipped bud it felt alot darker, almost sinister....can u freak out on this stuff easy? i have alot of k time in.....felt a similarity alrite but not as friendly? hard to explain..
any feed back?

i've taken dxm with lsd, mushrooms, lsa, and salvia. always incredibly intense, great synergy, only had one difficult experience on dxm + lsa one time which turned out to be a good trip after the fact because of the changes it motivated me to make.

edit: extremely important not to do around people who care if you're incredibly high as it will be impossible to act normal.