• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mixing different benzos at the same time includin over a matter of hours or even days

Status
Not open for further replies.

stationdragon

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

this one's more general, nothing immediate.

I currently have in my possession these pharmas;

Diazepam 10mg

FlubromazePAM 4mg

FlubromazoLAM .25mg

Pyrazolam .5mg

Pyrazolam 1mg

Etizolam 2mg

Nifoxipam 2mg

Gabapentin 300ng

Codeine phosphate 60mg

Clonazepam .5mg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I really like to mix gabapentin, codeine and one benzo or another.

An example might take 900mg gabapentin, 180mg codeine and 20mg diazepam

Or perhaps 1200mg gabapentin, 210mg codeine and 4mg flubromazepam.

In the daytime I like to mix gabapentin and pyrazolam because I can still function on pyrazolam (I take about 1.5mg - 2mg with varying amounts of gabapentin, usually 600mg - 1200mg) and gabapentin really helps me with my social interactions. I also feel very safe on that stuff even when I take a good 5 of 6 of them.

The one thing I have not done is mixed any benzos, ESPECIALLY with other drugs such as codeine or gabapentin.

I have however taken 20mg or 30mg of diazepam with something like 210mg of codeine and then a few hours later had 4mg of flubromazepam to help me get off to sleep. But my worry is, I know some of these drugs stay in your system for a very long time. I'm sure I read of one of them staying in your system for 108 hours.
Is this something I should worry about if I am experimenting with these drugs? Is it still dangerous to mix other drugs (benzos) once the effects themselves have worn off but the drug is still knocking about in your system for days.

I have no chemistry or biology knowledge so I'm stumped on this one and having to be very cautious because I don't want to lose my life or end up in ER because of simply making an assumption.

Anyone who can clear this up?

Thanks again people, stay safe

Hi everyone,

this one's more general, nothing immediate.

I currently have in my possession these pharmas;

Diazepam 10mg

FlubromazePAM 4mg

FlubromazoLAM .25mg

Pyrazolam .5mg

Pyrazolam 1mg

Etizolam 2mg

Nifoxipam 2mg

Gabapentin 300ng

Codeine phosphate 60mg

Clonazepam .5mg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I really like to mix gabapentin, codeine and one benzo or another.

An example might take 900mg gabapentin, 180mg codeine and 20mg diazepam

Or perhaps 1200mg gabapentin, 210mg codeine and 4mg flubromazepam.

In the daytime I like to mix gabapentin and pyrazolam because I can still function on pyrazolam (I take about 1.5mg - 2mg with varying amounts of gabapentin, usually 600mg - 1200mg) and gabapentin really helps me with my social interactions. I also feel very safe on that stuff even when I take a good 5 of 6 of them.

The one thing I have not done is mixed any benzos, ESPECIALLY with other drugs such as codeine or gabapentin.

I have however taken 20mg or 30mg of diazepam with something like 210mg of codeine and then a few hours later had 4mg of flubromazepam to help me get off to sleep. But my worry is, I know some of these drugs stay in your system for a very long time. I'm sure I read of one of them staying in your system for 108 hours.
Is this something I should worry about if I am experimenting with these drugs? Is it still dangerous to mix other drugs (benzos) once the effects themselves have worn off but the drug is still knocking about in your system for days.

I have no chemistry or biology knowledge so I'm stumped on this one and having to be very cautious because I don't want to lose my life or end up in ER because of simply making an assumption.

Anyone who can clear this up?

Thanks again people, stay safe

I know where you're coming from as I'm a Benzo fiend. I also love my Codeine/Pregabalin/Gabapentin etc

No need to worry too much as you are taking relatively low doses of Benzos, but it is still possibly dangerous to mix other drugs once the effects of said drug have wron off. You will most likely notice increases effects if you

I feel like a big hypocrite saying this , but yes you should be careful as the half life of FlubromazePAM is around 4 &1/2 days. By the sounds of things the Benzos (Pyrazolam) are also really helping you in the situations they were designed for like social interaction. Which is something I can totally relate to. (SAD) Social Anxiety Disorder is a complete wa**er!

Tat's a little bit of a cocktail of Benzos/Opiates you have there and I don't know your tolerance?

Sorry this reply is 19 days late....

Pally, yes the metabolites from the benzos will mix and add up, like above poster said. Your more likely going to start noticing the side effects. I bet you have a helluva tolerance to these drugs, but there is always the chance of the right combo going sideways on you. Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.