• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc mixing cocaine/ soma with daily heroin + xanax use.

mike.vick

Bluelighter
I am at a steady dose of heroin and xanax everyday. but I just doubled my dose of heroin last week from about 15-20mg per day to about 30-35mg per day (intranasal). Is it safe to combine any cocaine and/ or somas with this? I have both and did about 25mg of coke and felt really nervous (as always) and don't want to OD.

No, this is not a safe combination. Some people do it though and it might not kill you one time, but very well could the next! Use the cocaine separately from the H and Xanax. Using the H and xanax isn't a safe combination either. Also when you tell us how many mgs of a street drug you've used, it doesn't really help give us a good idea of the amount you've taken, as the purity of street smack varies from dealer to dealer, even bag to bag.

- Hopeless Soul

Last edited:
Why? Not even a couple lines? You would think they would balance each other out. I'm dependent on the H, so I have to use at least a little. and the xanax too.

I'm going to switch to suboxone soon, I just got 3 strips. And I'm switching to valium too. Gonna ween off these eventually.

heroin and cocaine have opposite effects on the body. When they’re combined, the rapid change between energetic and sedated is rough on organs. The combination can also throw off your heart rate, which can be fatal. using cocaine and heroin together in this way can lead to bronchial hyperreactivity as well. And here's a website that lists 10 celebrities who died from the exact same cocktail. http://www.popcrunch.com/10-celebrities-who-died-from-a-heroin-cocaine-speedball/

- Hopeless Soul

In all reality, you probably can get away with doing a feww lines, I think we've all been guilty of doing this. But the risk is high, and why roll the dice? Another problem that occurs, is when you're on cocaine, then take h, it reduces the effects of both. Leading the user to believe they can use more, which dramatically increases the chances of overdose.

- Hopeless Soul

christ man. But river pheonix died with like a gram of coke and half a gram of heroin in his system. Im talking about a fix of h and xanax and then a few bumps of coke. Farely had to have done it lots of times before dying. I know it is terrible but is it possible if you lowball it?

Edit. just read second post. I get what your saying.
Thanks

Well if you're going to do it, then yeah, "low balling" is definitely your best bet. Although most of those deaths occurred at high doses, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities to occur at low doses also.

- Hopeless Soul

John Belshi did from heroin and coke combo, but he was injecting. Im not sure if sniffing is considered a speedball.

On another note, sorry to jack the thread but i cant do anything else to ask, I just tried to create a thread. I had it all typed up. It was a lot. When i went to post it kicked me off and sais "you are not signed in, blah blah". I was signed in it just kicked me off when i tried to hit the post button. I had an interesting day to say the least and i really want to tell people about it. Anyone know whats up?

Any stimulant in combination with a depressant, is considered speed balling. As far as your post goes, there is an auto save feature, so you might be able to restore what you wrote, to be on the safe side, copy.what you wrote, so you can easily paste it when you try again. As far as what actually happened, the only thing I can think of, is you were logged in, in a separate window..?

- Hopeless Soul

Yeah ive got it copy and pasted. No other window. Its pretty weird. I dont get notifications either. Like if someone quotes something i said, it wont tell me.

^I get logged off the site automatically after a time. I would assume that's what happened to you. When that happens, if I'm writing a fair bit I just go back, copy what I wrote, sign in and paste it into where I wanted it.

Mike, I reckon you can do the coke, just in my opinion. You're settled into a Heroin and Xanax habit (understandably) which medically isn't advisable but you know all this. Just mind your heart and lungs

And correct me here if necessary but 30-35mgs of street H to get high sounds like decent quality is it not?

speedballs were my drug of choice. They are extremely rough on the body and cause you to chase a high that is extremely damaging to you socially.