Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing Borocca's with pills?

eKLaB

Bluelighter
Yeah was gunna hit the beroccas at a large up coming music festival...hehe I read the posting guidelines BigTrancer :p anyway i'm doing as advised and gettin a bottle of multi-vitamins that i'll be stocking up on the days leading upto and on the day but i need to know if beroccas would have any effect with my pills? I was thinking of just dropping a few in my water through the day so i wont get exhausted.

they work well... but you have to suck them slowly... its the oral absorption that is required for the B to multi-activate the E. ;)

^ LOL! Actually I hear shafting them is way better... ;) You cheeky bastard...

I'd save them for when I got home, personally, but if you're already taking a multi-vitamin, you possibly don't need the extra vitamins; you'll just piss any excess out again. You're better off spending the money on Vitamin C for frequent post loading.

If you don't want to get exhausted, eat a decent meal before you go, rest frequently, drink lots of water, avoid the sun and space out your drugs (better still, save them until the sun goes down). If you run around like a loon in the heat, you'll get knackered no matter what supplements you take.

Shafting? Is that a term for shoving it up my arse? I can barely get my finger up there when i masturbate ;) let alone a berocca! That'd burn man!
That's like having a bad night on a chicken curry and ending up all night spray painting the royal dulton! (12th man reference).
I'll be pissing all day no matter what so I may aswell take the boroccas and it starts at 11am so I cant really save them till the night!
I see myself spending the majority of the day in the "Big Top" dancing my fat arse off in 50 degree heat! so i'll be keeping the fluids up!

Gah! Ugh! I cant stand berocca when I'm pilling. Gives me that bloated feeling, like I've drunk (too much) beer. Blergh!

I think having a Berocca during the day would be a fine idea. With plenty of water if it's a hot day.

BT :)

^^ I agree totally, Berroca is great. In the mad coke days of long ago, someone suggested that berroca were invented solely for the coke market, as they not only replaced what you lost in minerals (don't know about this) but the container itself is perfect for storing coke.

A mate once stashed his coke in a Berroca, and buried it in the garden. Waking the next morning to torrential rain, he went out to find a stream running through the garden where he'd stashed his stuff. His eyes followed the water down to a drain where he saw his berroca bobbing around the grate. After cleaning the outer, he opened it to find things were as dry as he left them.

I use a combination of things, including tryptophan when I have it. Berocca's are great, but something I found better is an Orthoplex formulation SFM. I bought this after the PAN fiasco, when I was looking for tyrosine. It was the only preparation they had at the time which contained tyrosine, as everything else had been recalled.

That was a good find. These little beauties really pick you up after amphetamines; meth or MDMA (with our usual low dosages and infrequent use). It contains B6 and a litle C, with tyrosine, methionine and magnesium aspartate to name a few.

Anyway, we've both found these are like a recovery pill when taken after a hard night with little sleep. I try to alternate my daily vitamins between berroca and SFM.

There's some other noted qualities about this formulation, but I'll do some testing with individual components before I make any wild assumptions. One thing I'll will say; I notice a drop in my core temperature and perspiration rate after taking stimulants followed by a SFM. More to come...

Last edited:
I notice a drop in my core temperature and perspiration rate after taking stimulants followed by a SFM.

That's interesting PD. A friend of mine reports he has thermoregulatory issues with 5htp; never noticed it myself. Should I start a new thread to discuss this as it's OT?

In my two times of using E I've never really noticed a change in my core temp...I'm a fat turd so I tend to sweat alot as it is..also I keep my water up and to be the one to tell my friends to keep their water up aswell.
Though I find it strange 'cause on new years I would have drank in excess of 2Lts of water and only ever pissed once!

i cant remember the details, but i was told one of the B vitamins, (or something else in berrocca) heavily reduces ur absorption of 5htp...???

Is this coming from a educated source skinlab? I cant see why a vitamin would reduce your absorption! Although I am doing a search atm for any details.