• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing AA with Morphine? Or anything creative i can do with morphine ER?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
I can get morphine 60 ER and i was thinking of just poppin them, but it's really hard to get anything where i live and even if you find them it's crazy expensive. I don't want to shoot it up, i had a few ideas i wanted to try to make it more potent/effective

1. Convert it to instant release somehow. I'm not completely sure which version of the pill they are yet, but i heard they're all pretty bad for gelling up. Some people were suggesting it dropping it in a soda and it should dissolve the film and the morphine but not sure how that works, or if it ends up on the side of the glass.

2. Was possibly thinking of boofing it, which I've never really considered doing before but it's a really rare occasion and i guess one time wouldn't hurt and it would make a funny story at least. I found some empty gel caps you can use to boof that dissolve on their own to avoid having to use a water solution and oral syringe, do these work?

3. Converting to a sublingual form which should have a bioav. of about ~50% which wouldn't be too bad for morphine, with low tolerance.

4. The final solution i found in my research was people mixing it with acetic anhydride, etc to make it more potent, i would rather just do it oral/sublingual with this form.

I have a low tolerance so popping it once or twice might be cool but I think I'd get a tolerance and they'd just stop hitting pretty quick and oral morphine is already pretty weak. I used to have morphine tabs and they used to kick my ass orally with weed but that was with zero tolerance, and it seems like a waste. How do i get the most bioavailability out of it? diamorphine or 6MAM sound pretty good or just getting a higher BA with a different form. is there anyway to purify to just a more pure morphine on it's own. Also I don't even know how I'd boof or do anything if the pills gell up instantly in water.

Where do you suppose you're going to get the acetic anhydride, it is a list 1 chemical? This is one of those things where if you have to ask you probably shouldn't do it.

A more realistic idea would be the plugging idea. Do not crush the pills and put them in capsules. Dissolve in water, filter, anda administer rectally with an oral syringe.

Where do you suppose you're going to get the acetic anhydride, it is a list 1 chemical? This is one of those things where if you have to ask you probably shouldn't do it.

A more realistic idea would be the plugging idea. Do not crush the pills and put them in capsules. Dissolve in water, filter, anda administer rectally with an oral syringe.
Aspirin kits? I am kinda thinking of the plug the 70% BA sounds reallly tempting. These are specifically formulated pills made for suppository use, also.

I'm researching it and it says that the BA of oral diamorph is 70% I'm thinking of trying it with one pill but I'll probably end up burning it or something. Does anyone know if it's a hard process? There's a few old posts on reddit of people doing it.

It also says the BA of morphine skyrockets when it's taken with diamorphine.

Last edited:
I'm researching it and it says that the BA of oral diamorph is 70% I'm thinking of trying it with one pill but I'll probably end up burning it or something. Does anyone know if it's a hard process? There's a few old posts on reddit of people doing it.

It also says the BA of morphine skyrockets when it's taken with diamorphine.

We can't really get into specifics as it would fall under synthesis, and synthesis discussion is prohibited here.

If I were you I'd just go the rectal route as the bioavailability is greatly enhanced. Mixing pills with strong acids, and then consuming said mixture, isn't something you want to do unless you feel confident in the procedure.