• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Mix Coke and Speed

This is about a 3 year or so late post..lol, I was trying to find a post on other people getting as fucked up as I do when mixing meth and coc!!! Everytime i do meth and coc at the samr time i get severe hallucinations, especially if i was already up the night before on meth. . I just had to remove myself from a hotel room my friends and i were all hanging out at because I got really weirdly paranoid and delusional..I thought that my best friend of 13 years was talking shit about me right in front of me!! I've freaked out before on this combo, about a year ago, and went into a psychotic rage....I guess for some reason i thought it would be different this time? Idk..but, it's a good thing I only made a fool out of myself instead of looking like a total psychopath (this time).. all I can do is laugh at myself and not do either of these drugs anymore..I guess I'm just one of those people who definitely cannot handle this shit...i have no idea what I've done all day, and I'm on felony probation ..I started doing it again two days ago and meant to stopafter the first use but, I got easily lost and caught up in it..again..and I'm super disappointed in myself because Ipromised myself I wouldn't let myself get that bad again and I totally blew it.....I'm a perfect example of addiction, I can promise myself just this one time, but after that first hit....I'm a completely different person in which I do not like one bit....

Most of the time when doing coke, you're mixing it with amphetamines anyway because the vast majority of coke today is cut to hell with crappy speed.

As far as purposely taking good coke and mixing it with speed.. that just doesn't make much sense.

If you want to do coke.. then do coke. If you want to do speed.. do speed. Mixing them is just going to screw up their respective highs.

I'd actually agree with this, though I do suspect the amount of amphetamine you find in coke varies according to where you are. There is a very simple test .. put a little bit of your coke in some bleech and if it goes orange you have amphetamine like compounds in it.

Not exactly a perfect test and I'm not 100% sure it's anything more than a myth - but it's why I think most coke is cut with amphetamine. Sometimes .. very rarely .. it doesn't go orange.