• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Missed shot of coke- now swollen

Kaylacoheed

Greenlighter
So I need some advice. How should I take care of a missed shot of Coke that's now swollen? It's not an abscess yet. I've had this happen before but now it's on my foot so I can't really walk. Any help is appreciated

Yeah, if you don't know proper injection technique I'd recommend at least injecting another drug or even water to get it right because coke is caustic to your veins/body.

my missed shots have always gone down by the next day.. I got so depraved I just gave up doing anything for them (yayy iv coke!). That being said thats not really advice. I never strayed from my arms.. because I knew bloodflow to the lower limbs is worse. Is stay off my feet and keep it elevated. If you just did it keeping the area warm with a "compress" will help bloodflow and disperse the product. ice is bad right now, you do not want to constrict bloodflow at all.. ice will keep away a bruise. if its a day+ you need to keep an eye out for infection. I got real lucky once.. Id rather not go into it. Ive been shooting coke for a year now and Im amazed at what ive done to myself and just how fucking depraved things have been at times

you sound new.. you sound like me a year ago.. get the fuck off the wagon. let this scare be it. don't let yourself fall furthr into the hole of depravity because trust me ith iv coke it gets a lot worse than a little scare about a bump from a missed shot. i wish that still scared me.

you wont lisen, but in the spirit of those who told me the same shit.. I had to.

any other q's ill try to answer

oh, and try not to stress too hard.. comedown as im sure you know makes you paro as fuck. I guess thats why I just stoppee doing things formissed shots cause Id obsessas worry until noon the next day.. lay down, try to take it easy

Last edited:
Yeah, if you don't know proper injection technique I'd recommend at least injecting another drug or even water to get it right because coke is caustic to your veins/body.

after the first few shots technique goes out the window. iv coke is fucked. shooting any stim is.

Warm compress every hour. Seek medical treatment if you get signs of an abcess or infection.

My rule of thumb is, give it a week to go down, or if it hurts, go to the doctor. Whichever comes first