• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Missed in my femoral

Cizarny

Greenlighter
so, my buddy finally talked me into hitting me from world game because he's been doing it for 3 months and "it's so easy!".
the first two times I got it no problem. Then, I thought I was going to be fancy and shoot a speedball (crack and heroin) and I guess I missed. There is a hard lump and now, five days later, there's bruising all around the area. do I need to do anything or will it eventually get better?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190514-034934_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190514-034934_Gallery.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 15
It might, it might not you might want to get some medical help especially if a large lump persists. Is it warm? Does it feel like it is getting larger or smaller?

It might, it might not you might want to get some medical help especially if a large lump persists. Is it warm? Does it feel like it is getting larger or smaller?
It doesn't hurt at all, and the lump is about the same size it was when I noticed it 2 or 3 days ago. it's not warm, and the only reason I became concerned today was because I noticed the bruising..

If it isn't getting larger you can wait but in the interest of harm reduction please monitor your temperature too, make sure you aren't running a fever and what not. Really quite awful situation and I am very sorry.

Thank you very much for your concern. I spoke to my doctor this afternoon and she's as confused about the bruising as I am. She called in and antibiotic for me to take just in case and other than that she said she can't really think of any reason for me to come in