• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc missed half a shot

My apologies. I had a bad day and lahed out saying dumb things. You are correct and I was on a negative streak that I shouldn't have brought into these threads.

HeyI was a mod and, although very rarely, I did bring my emotions in. I was not trying to be a smart ass I was just making a hopefully somewhat amusing observation you would notice and, it seems you did.

Hope we are cool :) (This phone does nož jave my cool smiley)

HeyI was a mod and, although very rarely, I did bring my emotions in. I was not trying to be a smart ass I was just making a hopefully somewhat amusing observation you would notice and, it seems you did.

Hope we are cool :) (This phone does nož jave my cool smiley)

Oh yeah, you were right to mention. No hard feelings at all!

I've been able to keep the emotions in check for the most part, just had a day full of trying to clown and spazzing out. Usually I'm more helpful.

No cool emoji's? Sounds like you are due for a new phone!

I am borrowing someone else’s

The phone I usually use has over a hundred cool emojis, as does MY phone, although the battery is messed up, so it is all over the place.

glad we are cool. I kinda miss being a mod yet at the same time I spent hours on BDD’s prune and then they complained I was not doing my job because all my time was going into the prune for over a week (Only myself and T Calderon worked on it to my knowledge althouthg ČFC contributed A.D Well)

(This Phone also has a weird auto correct)

Our Power has Been off And do not get my sub till today so it has been rough althoughwas in a motel last night

Hope you are doing better (insert emoji when I get my usual phone back) 😎

Edit: There is one I like. I am a sunglasses kinda person

Oh yeah, you were right to mention. No hard feelings at all!

I've been able to keep the emotions in check for the most part, just had a day full of trying to clown and spazzing out. Usually I'm more helpful.

No cool emoji's? Sounds like you are due for a new phone!

Last edited: