• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Mirogabalin

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Just curious if anyone has tried this Gabapentinoid? Available in Japan and on the grey market (no sourcing remember lol).

Just interested in experience reports or effects from it as I've been tracking it through different reports online like med journals and pharmacy news sites.

Here's a link: Mirogabalin Wikipedia

So it's actually only approved in japan as i just logged in to (medical site) all meds allowed to be distributed across the world and it's not listed anywhere. So is this chem still in testing phase or what, to be honest i don't even see it on the japanese list of meds allowed to be distributed. Anymore info you can give?

^^ yeah as i thought, not enough research or trails to make it to the rest of the world. Looks like it will only be available on the blackmarket, which a lot of us don't have access to, so with that said not a lot of advice or input i or most can say or give. Sorry brotha

Couldn't imagine having all that money let alone losing it... pharm will make it up very quickly if not already as the holders must get theirs.