• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

#2 Hell ya! I appreciate mints even though I've only heard of them. They are like unicorns to me :p

Gotta give mad props to all who made this thread so popular. I gotta say its been a memorable last 4.5 yrs in Chicago for the E scene. Mints have for sure put Chitown on the map as Americas mdma capital. Lets keep this thread goin for another 2,000 posts guys!

I think someone tried making one of these earlier, but like I said last time you guys should just keep using the previous one.

Pillreports Discussion has no archive, so any threads that fall off the first page are seemingly lost forever. This makes the fact that the old one has 1000 posts irrelevant, so there's no need to start new threads here in PRD.

Unless you guys just want to lose all the posts in the other thread forever... I'd probably just keep using the old one.

well never had a mint but rolled once or twice off a molly...im going out tonight so fingers crossed hopefully i'll find some

I didnt kno that folley, so ur saying anything after the first 1000 posts gets deleted if they close the thread??
That sux cause ive went back numerous times to reference certain posts about topics and wouldnt want to lose that priviledges

Yeah man.. because PRD has no archive and only shows the threads on the first page, really anything that drops off past that is as good as lost forever.

I messaged our lovely E Tard, hopefully we can get it worked out.

just a heads up also, beware of some fake ills circulating in the city. In addition to those yellow mercedes i reported on, there are purple stars, and blue eggs (looks like a decorated easter egg). I tested these for a friend who bought them on the South side. Same reaction on the marquis as the mercedes, looks like a combo of some RC and pipes. STAY AWAY

@ Folley - Nah, nothing's lost. The reason we close em after 1000 posts is because the server cache loads easier with under 1k posts per thread. I linked to the OP so we could continue the discussion for the newcomers :)

well never had a mint but rolled once or twice off a molly...im going out tonight so fingers crossed hopefully i'll find some

theres alot of methylone making the rounds... i had a pretty good connect bring me some "shards" to check out... boy was he surprised when it went straight yellow, lol...

im starting to notice people are coming around to it more as well... another guy i know came down from michigan and he was passing it around and actually my friends all liked it... he kept talking about how well it was selling up there and how people didnt really mind the difference... i was like "hey if you like it, great but *I* mind... and i would be super pissed if someone tried to sell me one as the other.."

so anyway beware... i swear the marquis already paid for itself a few times over...

I must say I have been wanting to try a mint for the past 2 years and never had much luck being from fla area but a few month's ago at a great new festival in ATL i just happened to camp next to a few wonderful people from chi-town who had pinkish blanks. I did not find the mint's to be anything special at all can any of the chi-town folk's tell me if the have pink blanks have a good or bad reputation? they felt like 50-65 mg's at most and at that dose the average person would deff have to double to have a solid roll. I felt like the old pokes were a much stronger press.

The discussion of whether the pokes or mints are better yaddayadda is a dead and beaten horse. It really just comes down to if you get a well pressed one or you get the left overs from presses (i.e multicolored mints)

Blanks have always seemed to be a bit higher up on the potency scale but alas does not hold 100% true.

I was not trying to compare the two pill's i was just asking a general question. The only reason i mentioned pokes was because before trying these mint's the poke's,rhino's and old paul franks have been the only pressed pills in true circulation down south. Now there is nothing but pipe's and euro pills if your lucky.

theres alot of methylone making the rounds... i had a pretty good connect bring me some "shards" to check out... boy was he surprised when it went straight yellow, lol...

im starting to notice people are coming around to it more as well... another guy i know came down from michigan and he was passing it around and actually my friends all liked it... he kept talking about how well it was selling up there and how people didnt really mind the difference... i was like "hey if you like it, great but *I* mind... and i would be super pissed if someone tried to sell me one as the other.."

so anyway beware... i swear the marquis already paid for itself a few times over...
I wont lie I used to fucking Love Methylone. I would dose way too much and it went on for months. I know a lot of you might not suggest this as safe but I remeber a very very verryyy distinct taste of sour tangyness with Methylone. I only had seen shardy molly Once and it was total gatbage at 250mgs I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut though. Methylone and Molly if your taste buds are not off its not hard to taste the difference and I am not saying anyone should do that I just had to tell yall theres a huge difference in taste between a mdma taste and a methylone taste. I liked Plugging Methylone and honestly didnt like it any other way. Orally it was speedier and not as smacky. Idk I wouldn't touch the shit after I learned my big run with that one. I have watched friends get dosed knowing what they were taking and liking it just as much as mdma. Times have changed though thats for sure.

I must say I have been wanting to try a mint for the past 2 years and never had much luck being from fla area but a few month's ago at a great new festival in ATL i just happened to camp next to a few wonderful people from chi-town who had pinkish blanks. I did not find the mint's to be anything special at all can any of the chi-town folk's tell me if the have pink blanks have a good or bad reputation? they felt like 50-65 mg's at most and at that dose the average person would deff have to double to have a solid roll. I felt like the old pokes were a much stronger press.
I never had pink blanks but the pink o's and I would say a good 100mgs of mdma only

Lets hope 1 more new batch of mints comes out before new years. Im sure they will cause the mintman never lets us down on NYE in Chitown. Man last year those green smartie blanks had me soooooo fucked up, i found myself paralyzed in a coma on a couch at a rave up in Millwaukee. Pure fuckin bliss!

Funny that you say that....around holloween my buddy hit me up and said he had some really good Molly's...long story short I believe it was methylone...not that I didn't have a great time or anything and my lady friend who also dropped connected and and had the best time chillin around wriglyville but it was more of a trip than a roll to me anyway. I didnt get a real euphoric feeling but I did have a deep and enlightening experience...but yeah I'm just glad it wasn't meth or pma I plan on ordering a testing kit my next pay day...

In my stash I been holdin on too since summer, theres the yellow blanks, blue A's, one neon green A and then theres this double stack lookin thing......its the lightest purple,and it's an asterisk. was guna take it at the event on sat which sucked so bad balls we left before even the main set no joke. Anyone had these?? can't find much on em. Are they super strong or something or whats the deal.

I've tried the yellow blanks and neon green A. Those are both on par IMO but I'd say I had a better time with the yellow blanks, mine had some tan specks in it. And I haven't seen a purple asterisk but there were some thick green ones circulating around last year around October. Asterisks have always been a good press

ya actually its more of a very light blue, hard to tell sometimes if u know wat i mean. Ima try the half-sies method on this one