• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

i like to see milwaukee and chicago having a little interconnection thing going on with events

anybody ever hear of Dj Ness? Hes pretty big on the youtube front. Great techno soundin Check em out

Ya jpred, chi & milwaukee have always been partying together. i saw Von Foil(from milwaukee i believe) throw down a pretty good set on the northside, last time i did the dark blue Os....that were flame btw. there were other ppl from wisco there too, getting down and all. i must admit i havent been up there to party yet tho. @tommyusa: have you heard of a more recent batch than the green & blue blanks and purple bowling balls?

jpred, haha no offense bro but that dj Ness sucks ballz haha. to each his own i guess. Techno is by far my fav genre of dance music, but u need to check out some djs that are the gods of techno at the moment, Adam Beyer, Chris Leibing, Len Faki, Pan Pot, Slam, Alan Fitzpatrick, and many more. Check out some youtube videos from Awakenings Festival, or TimeWarp. Those are by far the best techno fests in the world

When I was in my late teens and early 20's I rolled allot so I know what to expect. So maybe I haven't had the best batches of mints but back in the day I would eat one of the pressed pills and be rolling balls to the point where I was floored cuz my left leg would get weak. A couple weeks ago I took a mint and I didn't feel much. A little bit of energy and I danced allot but as I waited and waited I never felt close to what I know a roll should feel like. Are most mints this weak. Is one good pressed pill from '99 to '02 as strong as 3 mints. I had green mints with round indentation in middle. Green O's. Thank you!

i like nesses material cuz hes just a kid, so i like his music for what its worth, but i just highlighted the djs you threw at me and i will check em out sumtimes. ive bumped my head and got goosebumps to even more to emetuer stuff then some big names

i notices with good pills that crumble easily seem to be in and out of the bloodstream fast so double or tripple dropping is usually a must in my expirence, i noticed the harder the pill, the longer the last, but fuck youd rather have a pill thats not strong that u can take a couple of and roll balls rather than get piped in the head, basically

@Shnox: the only reason "mints" have such a great status is due to the horrible state that our current mdxx market is in. its not 2001 anymore, and the US has started making their own pills, which are beyond weak. IMO mints range from 50-110mg, whereas the pills ten yrs ago in america were 120+mg of mdxx. the simple answer is that mints are weak by 2001 standards, but are flaaame by 2012 standards. its no surprise that youre disappointed with mints, when youre judging them based on the old school standards. the lack of mdma is due to many factors, mainly 9-11, resulting in a lack of imports due to increased security on the borders, and also the DEAs efforts againsts Safrole production in southeast Asia. basically, mints are as good as it gets....but atm, mints are pretty weak. either a) give it a couple months until the mint crew starts dosing the pills better, OR b) double drop the mints for a more proper initial dose. its time to come to terms with the fact that pressed pills in the states are not going to be strong like the old school pills were. it sucks but its what is happening right now.

ill make 1 off topic comment for the day.....WHERE THE FUCK IS BLAH?? that dude was gangster as fuck. even though hes not from my region, he brought some color to these threads. miss ya brotha :)

ill make 1 off topic comment for the day.....WHERE THE FUCK IS BLAH?? that dude was gangster as fuck. even though hes not from my region, he brought some color to these threads. miss ya brotha :)

Blahs alive and well we got fucked up at bukkakefesf 2012 in Utah back in September. What happened to the Utah thread I was finally gona put up my trip report from Utah. All I got say is Utah knows how to fucking party! I met alot of Utah BL peeps and they wrecked my shit up. I thought by the time I left Utah I'd be eating thru a straw and wearing a helmet the rest of my life! Thankgod time brought me back from vegetable status. But I'll say this since there's no Utah thread anymore blah is the sickest glover I've ever seen! I'd put him up against anybody. Anyways I'll save my experience from Utah until someone can direct me to the Utah thread or start a new one.

im going to chicago for 1st time this friday, i want to see at least 1 mint with all the talk about em at this event

It's cool that that at least some part of the US are getting decent pills right now, hope things pick up for the rest of you.

Last edited:
Memorial Day Weekend in late may.

the fest still hasnt announced the official date i guess is what ive been reading. and it would be stupid of them to do it that weekend when Summer Camp and DEMF is going on at the same time ill be attending Scamp for sure tho