• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Minor hallucinations, light headedness, "brain zaps" after 4mg Flubromazolam

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
Minor hallucinations, light headedness, "brain zaps" after 4mg Flubromazolam

I recklessly consumed 4mg Fl-lam (8 rc pills) and I had a 48 hour blackout.

however... That's only a small part of the problem...

I discovered that fl-lam does NOT have cross-tolerance with other benzos, however, once you use fl-lam, you build permanent tolerance to it. You can take 0.25mg, take a 2 week break and then try 0.5mg and it will feel like 2mg Valium and will completely waste your time.

But... There's a bit more to it...

After fl-lam wears off, it gives huge rebound anxiety and leaves you with panic attacks, and insomnia.

I got tired of it not having effect so I consumed 4mg and waited. It took a few hours to kick in, but once it did... You know what happened.
Anyway, after this, I started having huge panic attacks and I couldn't even get out of my house, I also felt very minor hallucinations, awful sleep with nightmares.
I thought it would stop, but no.

Now I constantly feel light headed and I have these "brain zaps". They're minor, but still terrible.

So I took 100mg secobarbital "red goof ball" this afternoon, and an hour later everything stopped, and I feel great, but what if the symptoms come back tommorow?

What is happening?

Sounds like somehow you are experiencing benzo withdrawal after only a single usage? Yes, if you continue fixing the problem by using other depressants like barbituates, the problem will return every day you don't take them worse then before as you get more and more physically hooked. Benzo withdrawal is no joke man, if you have a habit, you need to taper off them. Benzo's are like the shittiest drug out there as far as recreational potential goes (euphoria, non-existant imo, just used to make me more depressed) and the shittiest drug out there as far as phsyical withdrawals go. Don't mess with RC benzo's unless you want to end up completely fucked, seriously they are so sketchy! Who knows what kinda permanent damage you could be doing to your gaba system.

Sounds like somehow you are experiencing benzo withdrawal after only a single usage? Yes, if you continue fixing the problem by using other depressants like barbituates, the problem will return every day you don't take them worse then before as you get more and more physically hooked. Benzo withdrawal is no joke man, if you have a habit, you need to taper off them. Benzo's are like the shittiest drug out there as far as recreational potential goes (euphoria, non-existant imo, just used to make me more depressed) and the shittiest drug out there as far as phsyical withdrawals go. Don't mess with RC benzo's unless you want to end up completely fucked, seriously they are so sketchy! Who knows what kinda permanent damage you could be doing to your gaba system.
true. There are some awful RC benzos out there (*cough*phenazepam*cough*). But do withdrawals from benzos include hallucinations and brain zaps?

true. There are some awful RC benzos out there (*cough*phenazepam*cough*). But do withdrawals from benzos include hallucinations and brain zaps?

Yes, they can. I believe they would be reffered to as "delirum tremens" or DT's, similar to a symptom of alcohol withdrawal (from a large habit).

I've also heard of people getting brain zaps in benzo withdrawal.