• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Minnesota dope change! ZERO Mex tar. Chi ecd only! WTF!

flossin

Greenlighter
Just curious if its just me, what's up with the bomb tar Minneapolis is known for. The past month has been hell to find anything other than north side mpls powder. The quality usually sucks but there is this gray rock which is very strange in color but bomb as hell. Just wondering if I'm the only one. I guess spoiled for the past 3 years is now drying up? Maybe out the loop? Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen tar in awhile, but really haven't been looking for it these days cos there's some fire dope (like that rock you described), so I'm wicked happy with that.

You prefer tar, then? (I mean, in general. purity is purity whatever the form.)

Last edited:
Just like dire i havent seen any tar for more than a year. However i dont bother to look, since i have connect for that good powder. grey, sometimes tan.

I had some tar recently, but lost contact with dude.

So NOTHING as of recent.

Last edited:
god i realy wish i could get some tar up here, just once id like to try it

Ha... I did tar when I was in Kansas City. It was pretty good, I OD'ed off now even an entire 20. One thing that I noticed was that when you miss a shot it didn't bubble up like it does with powder, I think that is from the dormin. It would just itch like CRAZY amd turn red. I liked the tar but it was harder to tell if you were in a vein because the liquid was so dark... and on top of that you needed to use so much water! All in all, it was a nice high that was a little different than the powder we get in Chicago. Very sedating high with lots of pins and needles.