• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Mike Tyson on smoking DMT

totally gone from planet earth inexplainable.
I suppose they could not do much but sit or lie there in his office or in their home, or wherever the experience took place and just enjoy the experience/trip. At least he was there to make sure nobody hurt themselves.

everything is recorded in your brain. On my first trip on 3 tabs i saw my own birth aswell

30 mg snorted of 5 meo dmt is more intense than 20 tabs of strong acid. Yes when you die you realize you were god playing a game all along.
Can I ask you something TripS?
You're obviously very spiritual and all that; did this arise from psychedelics?

Thanks for the Lotto numbers you bastards! 🤣 Next draw is Friday or Saturday so if you do happen to trip in the next day or two?

I have a question on all of this (and I'm not knocking anybody or their beliefs or experiences) (mainly because I've never been into this shit and I'd hardly call myself a spiritual person either) (but don't go using that as an excuse when answering).

Full disclosure: I'm afraid to say that I'm with @Ismene2 on all of this (but that's no secret @TripSitterNZ my good NZ friend as you know) (and some of the funniest and best shit I've read on a thread @Ismene2 just by the way) (we don't and will never agree that H is good for you but I'm with you on this stuff)! 🤣

Anyway. Here's my question.

I've exhaustively read up on, and watched countless videos on and accounts of, NDE's and, of course, have done my fair share of reading threads such as this. What confuses me is this: everybody that's experienced an NDE, or gone on one of these way out trips, seems to come back with the same idea i.e. no longer afraid of death and things were fucking wonderful on "the other side". Well (to somebody, a philistine, like me anyway) the question is obvious: why come back? Fentanyl (as but one prime example) will ensure an "ego death" (and then some) for damn sure. 🤣 And don't some "?" mod. go editing this post thinking that I'm promoting suicide either. I'm not. It's a valid question.

nope i was spiritual since i was 2. I could see ghosts, was into all manners of things growing up it was my spiritual side that led me to seeking out LSD since i was 12.
What were the ghosts that you saw like, or what did they do?

It would be amazing to see or experience a ghost, but just a friendly one, and so far it has never happened but I do not go out looking for ghosts, and when I went to a supposedly haunted prison, it was enjoyable taking the tour seeing the very old prison but I did not see, hear, smell, or taste any ghosts.

Two friends claim to have seen ghosts. The one friend is open about it, but the other friend told me when he was drunk-I was not drinking or using any pot or other drugs that night as I had gotten sick the night before; but he now denies he ever told me about seeing ghosts.

Last edited:
probably a few hundred times hes over 90 now. he use to give clients upwards of 1500 ug during thepary sessions in the 1950s. he personally oversaw 4000 + acid trips

Shame his books are unreadable tripe. Really. When I first heard about him I thought he would be worth reading. What a mistake that was.

It's like he's forcing standard psychiatry theories onto the psychedelic experience. Just like religious people force their ideas onto it. No-one seems to grasp psychedelics are unique and don't stand or fall by man made theories. And giving vulnerable people such high doses of lsd is bordering on criminal.

Amusingly his wife Christina became antidrugs and insisted grof stop using lsd etc. Then to make a few quid they came up with holographic breathwork - which is just another con that claims you can experience psychedelic states without taking psychedelics - utter shit but with the name he got off the back of lsd he's pinched a few quid from the gullible.

Last edited:
Shame his books are unreadable tripe. Really. When I first heard about him I thought he would be worth reading. What a mistake that was.

It's like he's forcing standard psychiatry theories onto the psychedelic experience. Just like religious people force their ideas onto it. No-one seems to grasp psychedelics are unique and don't stand or fall by man made theories. And giving vulnerable people such high doses of lsd is bordering on criminal.

Amusingly his wife Christina became antidrugs and insisted grof stop using lsd etc. Then to make a few quid they came up with holographic breathwork - which is just another con that claims you can experience psychedelic states without taking psychedelics - utter shit but with the name he got off the back of lsd he's pinched a few quid from the gullible.
How exactly is holotropic breathwork done? Isn't it basically meditation?

It's hyperventilating.

I've never even looked into it - I know a friend of grofs who told me Stan knows the claims they make for breathwork are bollocks but he can't say anything cos of his wife who completely dominates him and is now an antidrug warrior.

Last edited:
ismene2 you talk so much shit. Priest don't even engage him i tell you for a fact 100% hes a just a internet troll who has never taken a psychedelic ever.

Oh dear - don't like the fact I know.more about one of your heroes than you trips?

You arnt a very good advertisement for all your study of enlightenment. There's nobody going to follow your path to enlightenment is there - "after 50 years study with me, your guide tripsitter, you will reach the advanced state where you spend your life being pissy and humourless on drug boards...Only 20 quid a lesson!!".

Can I book 30 lessons trips?

i tell you for a fact 100% hes a just a internet troll who has never taken a psychedelic ever.

Is this one of your masters advanced techniques? Are you using telepathy to read my mind? Teach me how to read minds from a distance trips..or are you forbidden by your master from sharing such "advanced" techniques? Is it like the "death touch"?

That escalated quickly.

Ismene has been around these parts for a long time, probably about as long as me, though he must have forgotten his username in 2018.

That escalated quickly.

Ismene has been around these parts for a long time, probably about as long as me, though he must have forgotten his username in 2018.

I'm afraid that's what a 3 year speed jag does to your brain xorkoth! If it wasn't attached to my body in some way I forgot it! I am back firing on all cylinders now tho tho

Mind you I think me and trips were having "robust discussions" even back in the old ismene1 days when I could remember who I was! 😊

I thought me and trips were getting over this rough patch and might one day open a enlightenment centre together..

totally gone from planet earth inexplainable.
Lots of sirens at first then total ego death. No more thoughts, just projected subconscious patterns and X-ray vision. Those are the things I can sort of explain here. Everything else was completely magical; I was staring at this lamp and the bulb kept changing colors. That was wild

I wouldn't mind trying DMT or 5-MeO-DMT but I think I'd have to eat some blotter beforehand since the trip is so brief

Never been interested in the 2 minute high from smoking dmt - i like the oral way so you get hours to explore.

Lots of sirens at first then total ego death. No more thoughts, just projected subconscious patterns and X-ray vision. Those are the things I can sort of explain here. Everything else was completely magical; I was staring at this lamp and the bulb kept changing colors. That was wild

I wouldn't mind trying DMT or 5-MeO-DMT but I think I'd have to eat some blotter beforehand since the trip is so brief
Why not use Ayahuasca?