• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Mike Tyson on smoking DMT

So what would happen if an atheist like Richard Dawkins smoked 5-MEO-DMT? Or a lifelong former Soviet atheist?
Richard Dawkins OWES us a mescaline trip before he goes to the grave. He entertained it and I think he realizes when people like Sam Harris and Michael Pollan, who were pretty strong in materialism finally say there may be more to reality than meets the eye I think Dawkins got an interest. I wish he would. I wished Carl Sagan would have ventured into psychedelics too. Look what happened when he discovered cannabis. lol We got Cosmos! But I think Dawkins may stick to old school thinking and he will be the microbiologist that never used a microscope. Pity, I think he is intelligent and would find it fascinating. I mean we got Michale Pollan talking about Love.

@Ismene2 I always say that same thing to people when they ask me what happens when I die I usually say I don't know I have not died yet. :D I mean what else is there to say? Specualate absolutely, but definitives never serve anyone well. I say that as someone that believes psychedelics shows us more about reality too and do have my own beliefs but have to default to I just don't know. I think that saved me from becoming stuck on anything.

Edit: I had to add this. I may not know what happens when we die, but I do know the choices I make in life are extremely important for some reason. Each day ends I look over my choices. I think that happens at the end of life too.

Last edited:
everybody should be required to breakthrough on DMT at least once in their lifes before dying. Or take a psychedelic.

I can't stand talking to people who have never smoked weed let alone taken mushrooms or acid just once talk about reality consciousness or philosophy.

Plato was fucking on primitive acid and tons of drugs when he wrote everything.

Even kundalini yoga while totally sober will lead to radical altered states. And i need to stop debating people who never done shit in there life while mega drunk about consciousness and reality aswell they just don't get it and are so locked into a close minded view of the world.

But eh thats why i love chemistry alot of chemists fucking love doing psychedelics.

everybody should be required to breakthrough on DMT at least once in their lifes before dying. Or take a psychedelic.

I can't stand talking to people who have never smoked weed let alone taken mushrooms or acid just once talk about reality consciousness or philosophy.

Plato was fucking on primitive acid and tons of drugs when he wrote everything.

Even kundalini yoga while totally sober will lead to radical altered states. And i need to stop debating people who never done shit in there life while mega drunk about consciousness and reality aswell they just don't get it and are so locked into a close minded view of the world.

But eh thats why i love chemistry alot of chemists fucking love doing psychedelics.
Did you ever do Kundalini yoga? What is 'primitive acid'?

Did you ever do Kundalini yoga? What is 'primitive acid'?
ergot infected barely wine.

I did kundalini yoga many years ago but quit at that point because it was to powerful and i did not have a teacher so i did not know what was going on to me. It radically altered my every day consciousness i was like in a dream state of mind of no attachment to all things aloof in life if really bad things happened i would have zero feeling or reaction towards them. This led to visual effects aswell. At the height of kundalini work everytime at night i would see extreme tracers around all things auras around people like stronger than lsd tracers.

I did not know what i was trying to achieve though. I was doing kundalini yoga because i wanted psychic powers. now i realize whats its really for. Awakening to the true self. I might restart kundalini yoga now that i understand better. It truly is fucking powerful though i ended up so depersonalized from everything.

Also can states of cessation of ego/self on kundalini yoga before and during my kundalini awakening where my kundalini seperent rose from my root charka through my spine through all my charkas out through the crown charka that was one of the most power experinces on my life defying even most psychedelic trips. It was super painful hot energy opening all the energy pathways and nerves in the body it opened me up to many things. Kundalini yoga is not for the faint of hearted.

ergot infected barely wine.

I did kundalini yoga many years ago but quit at that point because it was to powerful and i did not have a teacher so i did not know what was going on to me. It radically altered my every day consciousness i was like in a dream state of mind of no attachment to all things aloof in life if really bad things happened i would have zero feeling or reaction towards them. This led to visual effects aswell. At the height of kundalini work everytime at night i would see extreme tracers around all things auras around people like stronger than lsd tracers.

I did not know what i was trying to achieve though. I was doing kundalini yoga because i wanted psychic powers. now i realize whats its really for. Awakening to the true self. I might restart kundalini yoga now that i understand better. It truly is fucking powerful though i ended up so depersonalized from everything.

Also can states of cessation of ego/self on kundalini yoga before and during my kundalini awakening where my kundalini seperent rose from my root charka through my spine through all my charkas out through the crown charka that was one of the most power experinces on my life defying even most psychedelic trips. It was super painful hot energy opening all the energy pathways and nerves in the body it opened me up to many things. Kundalini yoga is not for the faint of hearted.
I was told with Kundalini you need a guide, a guru, or someone that's an experienced teacher. I never messed around with it.

Trips, my obsessive old pal, do you think everyone has to be tripping to think of anything? Why would people thousands of years ago see tripping in exactly the same way an old hippy with an internet connection does? They'd happily drink a poison like ergot just like we drop acid would they? Plato the psychonaut? Drinking that ergot till his limbs turned black and fall off - like some kind of early Bill and ted?

Kundalini yoga is just the same old bollocks - that's the one where there's supposed to be some juice that goes up your spine and if you do it for a hundred years it reaches your brain and you shoot your load and become enlightened at the same time or some pigshit. Of course each class costs 20 quid a go and "you have to pay the "master" for at least 50 years to see any results". Utter bollocks. And of course if you are a pretty woman the master will suggest you suck his dick while meditating for a faster route to the godhead... "Swallowing the load will make you progress much faster my child"

I run my own kundalini class on Mon and Thurs from 6 till 8 - women only I'm afraid

Last edited:
Trips, my obsessive old pal, do you think everyone has to be tripping to think of anything? Why would people thousands of years ago see tripping in exactly the same way an old hippy with an internet connection does? They'd happily drink a poison like ergot just like we drop acid would they? Plato the psychonaut? Drinking that ergot till his limbs turned black and fall off - like some kind of early Bill and ted?

Kundalini yoga is just the same old bollocks - that's the one where there's supposed to be some juice that goes up your spine and if you do it for a hundred years it reaches your brain and you shoot your load and become enlightened at the same time or some pigshit. Of course each class costs 20 quid a go and "you have to pay the "master" for at least 50 years to see any results". Utter bollocks. And of course if you are a pretty woman the master will suggest you suck his dick while meditating for a faster route to the godhead... "Swallowing the load will make you progress much faster my child"

I run my own kundalini class on Mon and Thurs from 6 till 8 - women only I'm afraid
I don't understand. I could research it another day.

Quick research: many people named such things differently. My thesis? Dangerous is you don't know a lot about it and check your hormones first. Unless I was reading something else :p What's wrong with eating sperm? Some bodybuilders do it :p

I've never done dmt (I think that one is my next adventure... as soon as possible).

From my own experience tripping on LSD, 1P-LSD, DXM and psilocybin mushrooms. I always understood "dying" when spoken in context of tripping simply referred to "ego death". When you leave everything you conceve of behind, get some blissful moments of BEING, before coming back to reality. I can say from my own personal experience that that last "letting go" of my ego felt to me like I had died, what I got after that was the indescribable euphoric, timeless, bliss of just being.

I'll concede that I may have no idea what actually happens after death. Nobody can PROVE they know. That doesn't mean I don't know what it's like for ME to die.

It doesn't MATTER what happens after death. It's unavoidable and we'll all get there eventually. My psychedelic experiences are my best approximation of what it will be like. An approximation that gives me the chance to embrace the unknowable, and work with the knowables a little better.

For me everything else is "That is a red dress" vs "That dress is red". Different ways of trying to convey the same thing at heart. Or perhaps different aspects of the same thing. Since psychedelics, I now have an EXPERIENCE that helps me make sense of religions and philosophies. They gave me CONTEXT. Where before i saw chaos, I could now see harmony.

MY OWN PERSONAL beliefs are that what I experienced tripping WAS "where I will go when I die" because that what comforts me.

i have had NDE before psychedelics. Guess what it was like taking 5 meo dmt at the end of the day. A bright infinite white light of love and peace. Its the truth

i have had NDE before psychedelics. Guess what it was like taking 5 meo dmt at the end of the day. A bright infinite white light of love and peace. Its the truth
This ancient acid trip sounds exciting. Abstract? Diet? Physical exercise? Drugs? Book to read?

i had bad derealization like was like a blurry dream i did not understand what was going on. I was super dethatched from life my charkas were way to open to all energies so i could get parasites in my aura.
Okay? What sort of parasites went into your aura?

I saw the bright infinite white light inside a fractal the first time I ever took LSD but it was a super high dose, any idea how many mics/ug this is? I enjoyed my trip even if I was a bit young as a teen.

I saw the bright infinite white light inside a fractal the first time I ever took LSD but it was a super high dose, any idea how many mics/ug this is? I enjoyed my trip even if I was a bit young as a teen.
Anybody can see it there first trip even on 100 ug so can be hard to say unless you tell me more about the trip.

For parasites negative energy things on the astral plane

I may not know what happens when we die, but I do know the choices I make in life are extremely important for some reason. Each day ends I look over my choices. I think that happens at the end of life too.
That is profound mate!

How can a light consist of love and peace? Light is either particle and or waves not an emotion. You saw a light then you made that conform to your delusional religious beliefs. It's not evidence that you know what happens after death and it certainly has no relation to the truth whatsoever.

Psychedelics make lights seem brighter - don't mistake that as reinforcing bizarre religious beliefs. The light obviously wasn't going to tell you your religious beliefs were all bollocks was it - that would be too much of a challenge for you.

Just like any member of ISIS your experience only serves to reinforce your delusional religious beliefs. Independent clear thinking is not allowed.

Last edited: