• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Midazolam dose - will this kill me?

glennquagmire

Greenlighter
I just took 6 * 7.5mg Midazolam for a total of 45mg. How much more until It does? I have 105 more mg.. Thanks! I DONT want to wake up in a hospital somewhere tomorrow.

p.s. i don't have any alcohol or opiates to combine to finish it off for good.

as a harm reduction forum the preservation of life is our number one priority. we can't help you with that kind of request but im here to listen if you need someone to talk to

You really can't OD on benzodiazepines alone. The worst that will happen is you pass out naked in the street with no memory of how you got there. However once other CNS depressants come in to the picture all bets are off.

as a harm reduction forum the preservation of life is our number one priority. we can't help you with that kind of request but im here to listen if you need someone to talk to

dropped out of college at 24 due to severe depression and anxiety. had to move back in with my parents, i have no education, no job and no future. Above all I live in Eastern Europe so things are hard already as they are. My parents are old and I am living off of them. To top this all off my girlfriend broke up with me (having previously said that we are gonna go through this together). She was really the love of my life, I knew that from the first time i saw her. I saw, I want to marry that girl. Anyway, i am tired, sick of it all. This is the second time this has happened to me.

Alright, i'll buy a bottle of vodka tomorrow or right now if i can find the money. 100mg of midazolam and vodka should do the trick, right?

You should try to contact people who can more readily help you, like a suicide help line or even going to a hospital yourself? I mean I can sympathize, having been in a position similar to yours several times. I'm 37 now and I'm very glad suicide attempts weren't successful in my past and greatly regret them. Please don't go down this road, seek some kind of help from people around you.

Wait, I just re-read this post.. you're asking for advice on how to kill yourself on a harm reduction forum? Really? Man, there's so much out there for you to discover and experience - don't take the easy way out especially when you don't seem to have any physical disabilities preventing you from experiencing life and turning it around. Your girlfriend broke up with you and you had to move back in with your parents, so get up, dust yourself off and get back on that tree of life and start climbing again. What you are proposing is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your parents will likely be so upset they'll end up dead years before their time, so you'd be essentially taking them with you - have you no shame man? It's not as if they're going to be like 'oh we're so glad glenn killed himself, he was such a drain on our bank account'... GET SOME HELP!

True that. Glenn sometimes life is like a bowl of cherries, sometimes like a bowl of feces. Sounds like you've got the bowl of feces right now. As has already been said don't use a permanent solution to solve a temporary problem.

I think this is a cry for help. Probably not the best place for it man, find a therapist who is trained to get help you.

If you are wanting to kill yourself because of how you physically feel on top of your mental state, like that horrendous knot in your stomach that high anxiety can give you, sweating and panic attacks etc, then get to a Dr and ask for sertraline (zoloft), it quelled the negative thoughts and eliminated the physical symptoms which feed back into the mental. It's absolute fucking hell but you should consider this.

Mate all that aside, please reach out to family or friends or call a help line, you need to hear another humans voice but preferably get together with some people. Don't kill yourself man. It sounds weird to me to say that to someone like how dare I! His body his life his choice. Strange little argument going on in my head. I don't want you to die man but you gotta choose what's better for you.

Could you just pick up and leave where you live and just hit the road? Could be the time to do that, just go with the flow and see what happens. The path less travelled might be exactly what you need. Take care man

Glenn,

I suffer from Bipolar disorder. My bipolar depression is so bad and makes me so weak sometimes that I have been in your shoes. I can tell you that suicide is never the answer. I have had several friends that have offed themselves because things got too hard and stressful. Oh and btw, we're about the same age you and I. I would really look into resources that could help you see the brighter side of life. I too have been in the situation where I felt like my life was going nowhere. I took full advantage of the resources that were offered and I'm in a much better place in regards to thoughts of suicide. I still deal with depression everyday and I plan on it, it comes with the condition that I was given but you can get through it. Hope you get what you need!