• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

LOl, yeah I get your meaning bovi.

There used to be this thing "officer friendly," who would visits schools back in the day!

That somewhat reminds me of the officer who would teach D.A.R.E. when I was in school. The irony of me as a child and myself today :ROFLMAO:

Friendly and officer usually don't land in the same sentence, so I'll have to put up an "F12" for appearances sake.

Friendly and officer usually don't land in the same sentence, so I'll have to put up an "F12" for appearances sake.

I know I'm as old as sin itself so I "get" that you don't get my references...

Just for shits and grins GOOGLE "officer friendly". It includes this entry:
There have been many parodies of the nearly ubiquitous program. In many cases, the term "Officer Friendly" is used sarcastically to refer to an abusive police office

is a nickname for a police constable who was a member of the first modern professional police force, the Metropolitan Police in London, formed by Sir Robert Peel in 1829.
link to police not allowed per guidelines;

I guess that'd be an old reference

So it's just another thing we Yanks stole from the mother country, LOL! It figures 🤓

Good one Gormur :cool:

Bristol Tenn here looking to meet some people. Just moved here from ATL

Mind the oinkers and careful linking w/ anon BLers; If you've got the spirit you'll explore your new town and find the way in your time; tread carefully please; reality has risks and I for one don't care for anyone getting hung up over bullshit.

North Carolina might have a nicer climate, but can it's dope hang w/ the quality found in Baltimore/Philly and the Mid-Atlantic? I wouldn't really think so but I've really only been to Raleigh and I wasn't looking for dope.
No the shit here is terrible man and the plugs are so iffy on every front. Really, anything you find is high priced and cut to shit. The cops here are pretty fucking good or our people are really fucking stupid.

I was with some guys who got some of that sandy looking and colored heroin (3???) In Durham about six years ago, they we stoked and said they can't ever find the shit anymore. Baltimore is just so much bigger

Mind the oinkers and careful linking w/ anon BLers; If you've got the spirit you'll explore your new town and find the way in your time; tread carefully please; reality has risks and I for one don't care for anyone getting hung up over bullshit.
Yeah man they'll set you up

They have done it before and will do it again

That's why everything I post is just fiction and shit I make up

Indeed; I'm considering just dropping into a dissociative hole real fast to get that nasty pleasure, but it sure makes for difficult keyboarding! fuckit pcp agrees w/ me and thats what time it is

8o

No the shit here is terrible man and the plugs are so iffy on every front. Really, anything you find is high priced and cut to shit. The cops here are pretty fucking good or our people are really fucking stupid.

I was with some guys who got some of that sandy looking and colored heroin (3???) In Durham about six years ago, they we stoked and said they can't ever find the shit anymore. Baltimore is just so much bigger
When you say here is terrible Im assuming you mean Greenville? I know Baltimore is flooded with heroin. In Atlanta its on every corner. Actually most dealers deliver. My main plug carried everything. I would make one call and 30mins to an hr later. Id have heroin, fent, coke, or clear. It would come vacuum sealed with amounts written on it. Do you know if theres methadone clinics here all of the places I call just do subs.

We don’t help people find drugs on this site. It’s more for the discussion of drugs and harm reduction.

is heroin even available still? I thought it was all fentanyl these days.
I’d recommend staying away since you will most likely die from an OD.
“heroin” just isn’t what it used to be. Literally it’s not even Diamorphine anymore, it’s all fent which is nowhere even close to as good of a high

We don’t help people find drugs on this site. It’s more for the discussion of drugs and harm reduction.

is heroin even available still? I thought it was all fentanyl these days.
I’d recommend staying away since you will most likely die from an OD.
“heroin” just isn’t what it used to be. Literally it’s not even Diamorphine anymore, it’s all fent which is nowhere even close to as good of a high
Still available in Texas more so than fentdope

Still available in Texas more so than fentdope

Yeah people have this damn annoying habit of turning "I can't find real heroin where I live" into "there is no real heroin... Anywhere.. On the entire surface of the earth anymore!".

It's annoying.

Would it annoy you less if I said “most” instead of “all”
I exaggerated to make a point. A lot of heroin sold in the states is fentanyl. It’s more potent and cheaper to produce than heroin is making it more profitable for the cartels. The cartels couldn’t care less whether you prefer heroin to fentanyl, they sell what is going to bring in the most cash.

Yes, real heroin still exists but often times fentanyl is being sold in its place.