• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

We all know peeps.

We don't come to Bluelight to share "peeps".

Please remember that Bluelight is not the place to meet "peeps" to buy or sell drugs so please let's not overshare.

Last edited:
Actually, yes you are.

No meetups. Bluelight is not Craig's list, if you want to meet up with someone, try there. Please read the Sub- forum rules.

Bluelight is great for discussion, I hope it meets you needs for talking with folks on line.

Consider this a verbal warning.

Last edited:
North Carolina is a wonderful place to live, I'd be back there right now if I could only convince my wife to move.

C K

You're joking? Never even thought of that. Honestly i'll buy a box and use them haphazardly without conserving, and then when i'm in a pinch I have to navigate up to the store at bumfuck A.M. in the morning high as a kite and get judged by the pharmacist. Good to know, thanks for sharing.
I've been there honey. I've been yelled at by the Walgreens pharmacist

Is anyone having an issue with their weed being cut with CBD? TWO different bags from TWO different people in Fayetteville smell dank af but barely a buzz

Is anyone having an issue with their weed being cut with CBD? TWO different bags from TWO different people in Fayetteville smell dank af but barely a buzz
Thankfully no, but i've heard more and more of people trying to pass off CBD bud as the genuine article.

North Carolina might have a nicer climate, but can it's dope hang w/ the quality found in Baltimore/Philly and the Mid-Atlantic? I wouldn't really think so but I've really only been to Raleigh and I wasn't looking for dope.

Just moved to Bristol Tenn, or Bristol VA which is on the other side of the street from Atlanta Ga. Dont know anyone here, looking for some local friends.

Whaddup... which one is it though VA or TennaC? Got me spinnin trying to understand where you landed lol

One of them border spots? My geography spotty today but I'm sure there's some fellow Grasslanders abouts here

We strongly encourage you NOT to look for local friends through Bluelight. You just might be hooking up with officer friendly, LOL! Seriously ...

I guess the closest city would be Johnson or kingsport there both right down the rd or so ive been told