• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microgram: Latest updates from the DEA

How do you lace paper with meth? The amount found under the envelope in the article would have to be miniscule wouldnt it?

Sorry that article was actually in the Jan edition. Link above is now fixed.

To answer your question pinkanga; dissolve it a minimum amount of water, soak the envelope or stamp in a drop or two at a time, waiting inbetween for each to dry. Then glue it down. You probably wouldn't get much on. But maybe a point or so of pure under a big US stamp. Remember, this is going to a prison and is possibly only intended as a special treat for one or 2 people.

But I guess, if a dozen or more envelopes got through, and the pure was cut 15-20:1, then it would be worth a quite a few cigarettes :\

Note the story on N-METHYLPYRROLIDINONE IN A GAMMA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE SOLUTION IN COPLEY, OHIO included this (emphasis added):

A quick review of the major drug abuse websites indicates (as of late January 2004) very little on NMP. However, there is some low-level experimentation occurring with gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), and comments indicate that the users believe that GABA will form GHB in vivo.

They're watching us =D

Finally we see another Microgram Journal. The period covered by each edition seems to have been changed, no doubt to hide the fact this one is 6 months overdue ;)

Microgram Journal: July-Dec 2003 pdf

HTML version

It's mostly for the science types but there's an interesting article on tablets analysed in Japan. Many many pictures

Also out is the April version of the monthly bulletin

PDF

HTML version

The DEA Southwest Laboratory (Vista, California) recently assisted agents from the Los Angeles Division in the seizure of an unusual clandestine methamphetamine laboratory in Los Angeles, California. The laboratory operators (all Asians) were manufacturing l-methamphetamine by hydrogenolysis of d-ephedrine or l-pseudoephedrine. In addition to producing the “wrong” isomer of methamphetamine, the reduction route was unusual.
mg0404fig8.jpg
mg0404fig7.jpg

All that and it was the wrong Isomer :\

Here's a shot of those EVIL coloured datura flowers

mg0404fig20.jpg

Other interesting article topics involve an LSD Lab, YOPO seeds (I read about these years ago, urine still contains active metabolites if I remember rightly), and another on some unusual bath salts

mg0404fig13.jpg

This article probably deserves a thread of it's own somewhere, as to those concerned with PMA, it makes very interesting reading.

A Rapid and Simple GC/MS Screening Method for 4-Methoxyphenol
in Illicitly Prepared 4-Methoxyamphetamine (PMA)

See journal link above

Referring to this thread I started on2C-X if the link is followed and the procedure looked at more closely, it then becomes apparent that the phenol identified in this GC test will definitely be present in 2C- X compounds produced from anethole, as the phenol is intentionally produced in order to substitute the fourth position.

ooh datura meteloide flowers, they are actually quite pretty when they aren't hacked to the fuck like that. :p
Jimson weed (datura stramonium or some shit) also has nice if not smaller flowers but I like the datura innoxia look, nice white as a sheet flowers with a plumed trumpet look. Toot that angels trumpet...hehehe

Peace Out