• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdots

But in answer to the question...

might be having micro dots on the w/e is it possible 2 dance on these or really get in2 the music if u know wat i mean...

Depends a lot on how you dance and what you dance to. In my experience, larger doses of LSD make dancing to harder/faster music quite difficult, as it takes a fair amount of concentration and timing. I prefer to just listen or walk around in that state.

Having said that, I have watched a friend down a couple of reasonable blotters and bust loose for a while to hard trance, looking pretty good while he did it. I have a feeling he's the exception rather than the rule, especially if you're listening to hard/bangin' techno.

Psy, OTOH... :)

i had two of these and went to a club playing hard trance and found it very hard to dance, they made my legs feel heavy and even if i did manage to bust a move it was only for a brief period i enjoyed it more just sitting on a couch listening to the music then actually dancing to it

so yeah if you want to dance then maybe not take these, but if you want to chill sit back and have a interesting night then try it out, but take it easy if you arent experienced with acid etc, cause they are pretty strong

Originally posted by Cowboy Mac
i love how people estimate µg, and unless they have had a known measured dose of LSD there is no way they could in any way accurately pass judgement.

Set and setting...

believe it and it might come true ;)

punktuality said:
Indeed,

any first timer trippers should take caution with microdots
(or any lsd i guess)

its not like any drug you have ever taken before, and dont expect it to be. Make sure you take it in a good setting. For first timers a recomend just chillin at someones house with 3-5 friends. First timers should NOT take LSD while in public or at a rave.... you will likely go nuts with all the people and stimulus and more likely than not make a fool of yourself.

The microdots i believe to be 250-300ug ........ around 3 times stronger than most tabs or sugar cubes you will find. Fun times...

Let me put it this way

If you can handle the [event details removed] on lsd and not only that its your first time on lsd

You can handle anything. I should know been there done that. first trip was taken at the [event details removed]. Soon as I stopped thinking I was going to be sick and was wanting to stick my head in the nearest bushes and have a throw it was a hell of a lot of fun.

But others MIGHT not have a too good a time doing it this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
d00n: we use to go to raves in auckland and jump up and down to happy hardcore all nite - on acid.

Ok Ill shut up now its offical Im nuts.

yeah but i find these just give me really heavy legs i mean i danced for a bit but just couldnt handle dancing for to long

Partner & I took the dots for the 3rd time last night. Took 2 each over the course of 3 hours. Plugged the computer into the tele & fired up media player. Spent half the night looking for the right skin/sound combination. Ended up with some fairly elemental industro techno & trance tunes with a skin that resemmbled an embryo. Stayed amused for hours. If you are ready to explore your "darker" side find someone who is as equally evolved as you & enjoy the ride. . Being ok with what you find out about you makes it compelling. Man what a night. :) My garden is still talking to me.....

i had one for my first time on friday it was my first lsd expirience and it was pretty cool but lasted way shorter than i though i took it in halves over an hour between 12 and 1 and felt normal at about 4 30 wierd i thought ill have to try again

It is an active core with a coating around it

Does this go for all microdots or just the ones at the moment that look like little black balls (poppy seeds as someone described)? There are pictures on erowid of microdots that look like tiny pills rather than anything coated.

Also, for microdots with the coating, does this reduce, in any way, the potency/storage issue? For instance, it wouldn't matter if you touched them or had them in your hand for a little bit because the coating would protect the actual lsd.

Any ideas what the outer coating is made of?

A friend of mine still have a couple of these and is keeping them for a special occasion. What is the best way to store them? They're currently carrying them around in their hand bag which doesn't seem like the best of places, considering the constant change of temperatures etc.

Would anyone whos done liquid acid and mircodots be able to tell me if theres any differance and which was the better and why?

I would suggest that like one sample of MDMA cannot be compared to another sample of MDMA, one batch of liquid cannot be compared to another batch of liquid, and liquid cannot be compared to microdots. LSD is LSD, and as far as i can tell the only difference is the potency/purity of the LSD with the addition of the massively under rated factors, set and setting. People saying their trip is cleaner etc. may be experiencing the degradation of the LSD (discussed here). I dont think anyone can say for sure, but what is know is that set and setting play a major part in any drug experience, especially psychedelics.

Would it be fair to say that *on average*, your chances of getting unadulterated/undiluted LSD are better if you buy microdots than if you buy blotter/liquid? It seems to me that someone could very easily dilute a phial of LSD given the small quantities involved.

Also, if you take liquid, what's the easiest way to ensure a measured dose? Having never seen a phial I have no idea how much it contains, but I imagine the dose would be very small.

usually it will be a drop per dose, and will come in some kind of dispenser, like for eyedrops.

The dots are cleaner than the liquid I had last year, made from better quality crystal I reckon. But the suckers took over four hours to kick in properly. I'm glad we only had one each because if we'd had more we probably would have eaten them, and the setting I was in probably wasn't conducive to any higher doses than we were having.