Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdots

Morphsnorkle

Bluelighter
microdots

i had the fortune of trying the strongest cleanest acid ive ever had last week in the form of microdots. however these looked like nothing ive seen on the net or had described to me, they looked a lot like poppy seeds, have
you guys come across these, they seem to be everywhere. what i wanted to know is what are they actually composed of ? (besides lsd25 obviously)
and why dont the kemists make them all the time?
and on that note why dont they make acid more often, i mean why is good strong stuff so hard to get?

I vaguely remember someone asking about a weird drug that came in gel-caps and was made up of little black poppy seed type things. I can't remember what the conclusion was regarding the contents though!

Try searching, but I don't know what would be useful search terms so it might be a long shot that you find the thread. I've had a quick look and couldn't find it.

i've heard about two diff kinds of micros.
one kind is the kind you speak of, and the other is in a little pill form(like on erowid)!

my dad used to talk all the time about how "back in the good old day, you could get micros for $3 each, and they were good enough to split between 3 people" and he said they were like little poppy seeds!

man, i wish i lived in "the good old days"!!!

also, i have heard of microdots up in cairns. i don't know what they look like, but they are in abundance!!
a trusted source told me they were at the 300microgram mark, which is VERY good!!

Some friends and I had some of these in sydney last weekend. I was told they were microdots and they looked like little black poppyseeds. It was only my 2nd experience with LSD and it hit me pretty dam hard, but I really enjoyed it. mmm, acid :)

Sounds like the LSD in the 80's.......

Anyway, here I digress.....Overseas I once meet a chap who had a 1 gram pure glass shard of LSD crystal, enough for 5,000 hits, that was only touched with latex gloves.

Ah....back to the thread.

The only microdot I have had was made of an extremely hard substance, that could not be easily split. It was a bit bigger than a poppy seed - maybe twice the size. Anyhow, I have heard before that they are made of ceramic, and the one I had was as hard as ceramic, so I have always thought this might be correct.

^^^
when i said it could be split between 3 people(remember, this was AGES ago, my dad is 50!!), i meant he had to cut at it with a knife!!

temp%20Collection.-39.jpg

Might look something like that?

BigTrancer :)

cheers for the pic BT!! i've only eva seen the ones on erowid, and they are orange(any idea why BT?)! i always wondered what they "poppy seed" ones look like!!

that's exactly what my dad reckons they looked like!! he reckons they used to cut it into 3 pieces and eat one piece each, and they were wrecked!!
and my dad was a big acid fiend(and mushie fiend, kinda reminds me of myself ;) ) back in the day, so it used to take alot to get him going!!

i'm going to ask my friends in cairns what they look like, and see if it matches that!!

i wonder if the high off one of these would be markedly different from eating multiple tabs at once?

I've had the microdots you speak of. You're right, not much bigger than a poppy seed, and if you "break" one in half (easier said than done) the look like a black pourous ceramic.

The experience: the most profound and amazing psychedelic experience of my life. Most people who have had them say that they are the holy grail, and I have to admit I agree. Very very clean, beautiful colours, but thats just the surface of it. The experience itself is the unsaid thing. Those who know what i'm talking about know exactly what I mean.

Timmmmy: I think it would be a very different experience, at least with the tabs i've had before.

Timmmmmy said:
i wonder if the high off one of these would be markedly different from eating multiple tabs at once?

funny you should bring that up......
we did em again last night and that very topic arose.the disscusion was largly inconclusive besides the point that the dots DEFINATELY come on faster and leave you quicker:p
last night was a fukin riot but, at on point i hung my friends shower scrub
loofer thingies off my ears to which he exclaimed "Dude i wash my balls with those" then later on i put this big cooking pot on my head and my mate goes "yeah i wash my balls with that too" and we start doing these
southern accents like "i just fill up my scrote scrubbin pot with water n suds
n i get out in the yard and just GET UP ON IN THERE!!!!!"

sounds like the acid/lsd we use to get sold on a regular basis back home only it was tabs.

half a tab hit the spot that would of taken 3 tabs of the shit that gets sold over here to get close to buzz wise.

even then its still not the same.

These look interesting....

Maybe they are ceramic to seal the heat out and maybe they are LSD-6?

i tried one of these the other night and was told they were peyote....re-reading "doors of perception" after the event makes me think this may well be true for what i experienced....fun, bizarre stuff

Ceramic won't 'seal heat out'... the inside temp of a ceramic pill would be the same temperature as the outside.

BigTrancer :)

backindauk said:
These look interesting....

Maybe they are ceramic to seal the heat out and maybe they are LSD-6?

What is LSD-6? I've never heard a word about it...

:)