• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdot advice...

a thing i always have to try and remind myself (and others) is that at the two hour mark of a good trip you are not at your peak!!! LSD lasts ages!!! which isnt necessarily a good thing but remember that if its good acid its gonna last at least twice as long as a good pill. Therefore if your used to pill timing then add a couple more hours with acid.

So with that advice be prepared to still be off your trolley six hours after having it (if its good). Alot can happen in six hours which is why i try to take acid in situations of calm and comfort that are not going to get shut down by authorities or have to deal with extreme change within the time period.

To all those trippers here... Who there has had a kick in the pants taking a second or third tab of good gear too early? and then wishing far too late that you had had a little less? :) I myself have thought once that i might possibly never come down at around the 8 hour mark, when im still wide awake on my own sitting on a couch, stuck with the dreaded loop thoughts going round and round and round... oh dear.

you will be fine if you have handled shrooms before but this is really just for those newbies who have mainly done pills and weed and are thinking of stepping up to the superstar that lsd is.

happy tripping, and if you think your never going to come down, take a break and relax, it will come eventually hahaha

Well, I am doing a good tab (half gets people tripping)... and maybe a dot around midnight. Depends how I feel... I am happy, confident, building a good mindset. Listening to Screamadelica ;)
Pills really don't do much for me, dumping whole doesn't phase me and I like chargy ones anyway. If I do decide a pill, it would only probably be a half... but I think overall it should be all good.

Thank you all for your help and advice,
Peace and love...

P.S. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Candy flip..is the go..last weekend had some liquid acid, a microdt and some very pure mdma powder..awesome experience!!!

I tend to use the following anology when talking of LSD: LSD is more abstract and intelectual that mushrooms. Mushrooms are more primeval and basic in regards to the emotions they induce. Where as acid tends to seed abstract thought and complex imagery.
Personaly I find it easier to keep it together on LSD than mushrooms when in a social situation.

I always found lsd and shrooms to be missing links of eachother...one and the other is good, but one is more analytical and the other more organic and all. I find shrooms + acid seem to sorta lock together to create the perfect balance

I didn't find the need to flip, the acid kept me moving. I didn't end up getting dots, but got some really good blotter off trusted source... clean, energetic, mindblowing... then had a second dose around 1:30 and that was more sit down, trippy, coming in waves... so not as good... Overall, fucking awesome night. But yeah, I now don't see the need for pills... it was everything I wanted out of E and so much more. I felt my mind expand, my approach on the world change, and I feel more adjusted than I have for a long time.

A met a friend there who has become a bit of a tripper and she overdid it with a flip... she just became too overwhelmed by the time her E was peaking and her second hit of blotter kicked in... definitely something that should be approached with caution it seems. Her first bad trip as well...