Cycle Advice Microdosing the Breakfast of Champions

Asante

Bluelighter
I did something completely different from what everybody does with AAS (Anabolic androgenic steroids), and for different purposes. My situation was, being a middle-aged greatly obese out-of-shape man. My physical fitness regimen was to swim 2-3x a week for a few hours.

I decided to take microdoses of one of the most brutal bulking steroids, the "original steroid" that caused the big sensation in days past, Dianabol, the "Breakfast of Champions" that got a certain Governor out in the universe :)

A 5mg oral dose of d-bol taken first thing in the morning, kicks up my natural steroid levels to those of an olympic athlete. All day, I derive benefits thereof.

I took this miniscule dose twice a week, first thing in the morning, on the days of my most strenuous exercise and accompanied with proteins and starches. I did this for a month on, then a month off, then a month on again, and so for a year.

This wasn't going to turn me into a Governor at all, obviously :) The intent was to create subtle upticks of masculine hormones, resulting in stronger tissues, stronger bones, enhanced anabolism and recovery, a more zesty mindstate and perhaps, oh, a bit firmer muscles.

That was the theory.

In practice it was even better. It did all that, more so than I had anticipated, there was even some actual muscle growth and muscle quality increase that stayed on my bones all the months that I quit this. There was lasting mobility increase, strength increase, I had an awesome time swimming and it just killed the muscle ache after.

All this, mind you, from taking 50mg d-bol (one single athletic tab that roiders take 1-2 a day of) spread out in 10 doses across a whole month.

The effects were striking, unmistakable and others who weren't informed noticed it too. My fat/muscle shifted considerably over that year.

Interestingly, the 5mg doses gave behavioral effects, I felt like a rooster on top of his hen house :) and shutdown did not occur.

I had blood work done explicitly for all steroid-related parameters and my doctor, while uneasy with steroids, saw no changes of concern in the blood values and did note at examinations that I looked stronger and healthier despite my obesity. Being a good doctor he kept warning not to do as the athletes do in terms of dosages, but I wholeheartedly agreed with that.

A dynamic friend of mine went to try the regimen, he primarily noticed the mind and recovery effects. My father (mid-70s) wanted to try too and for him it worked so well that he quickly quit. "It was like second puberty!" he said, there were no bad effects but it affected him so fundamentally that he decided to quit to "age naturally".

Snorting it bypasses the first hepatic pass, so is less hepatotoxic and 3x more potent, so you use 3x less (1.75mgs??)

Did you notice some dopaminegic activity? Cause it should be quite dopaminegic, they say, but I have been snorting it, around 5-7mgs in the morning during one week and not feeling nothing, but having great workouts.

Still not sure if I have the real thing or not

Snorting wouldn't be an effective route of administration. Anabolic steroids are primarily lipophilic meaning fat soluble. Snorting is reserved for hydrophilic substances as crossing the mucous membrane requires water solubility. Also the infrequent dosing would be similar to a "pulsing" protocol. Infrequent doses won't shut down the hpta so test levels should remain unaffected but also means the only real benefit you'll be getting is from increased training performance and not from the anabolic aspect of the compound since it won't be active long enough in the body to yield real benefits.

Snorting wouldn't be an effective route of administration. Anabolic steroids are primarily lipophilic meaning fat soluble. Snorting is reserved for hydrophilic substances as crossing the mucous membrane requires water solubility. Also the infrequent dosing would be similar to a "pulsing" protocol. Infrequent doses won't shut down the hpta so test levels should remain unaffected but also means the only real benefit you'll be getting is from increased training performance and not from the anabolic aspect of the compound since it won't be active long enough in the body to yield real benefits.

Remember our old friend grapefruit juice...

Would it work plugin it to save the first pass? Maybe diluted in some oil?

what about diluting 5mgs in one drop of coco or olive oil and rub it against the scrotum?

Im kind of obssesed with jumping the first hepatic pass

I guess the best noninjection noningestion ROA would be rectal administration. There has been a trial of testosterone suppositories which is kinda funny if you think about it, it was a good roa but people took issue with getting a dose of masculinity shoved up their butts, so a silly social taboo getting in the way of a good roa. I have experimented with rectally taking Stanozolol suspension in olive oil rectally and noticed it was a very good ROA even at 2mg. No doubt d-bol in oil would do awesomely since injected its WAY more potent.

I couldnt say "dopaminic activity" but there was a definite dominant male high to it even at 5mg oral. 10mg oral made me a tad cranky and aggressive, to the point of me not wanting to take that dose.

Interesting to note is that I feel that over that year my brain matured from "a bit boyish" to "more of a man". You hear that Trans people taking estrogen mentally feminize, with d-bol across a year in a very modest regimen, I feel my personality has masculinized a bit more permanently, even years after the year. This might be interesting for adult males stuck in "boyish mode" to man their personality up a bit.

I did not have this effect with previous experimentation with winstrol or anavar. This is part of the d-bol magic.

I'd hate to see what high doses of d-bol do to a mind in the longer term. One might become too aggressive and rough around the edges. Too much masculinity is a bad thing. One might lose some of ones gentleness which is an essential part of being a gentleman.

Currently Im interested in what the effect would be in the almost homeopathic dose of 1mg d-bol daily. What it probably would do.. Natural male testosterone production is 2-10mg/day, for most men 3-6mg typically. Add 1mg d-bol to that and you would make a significant difference within the normal human range, the liver would not be significantly taxed, the androgen-to-estrogen ratio would skew a bit (d-bol metabolites are less estrogenic than test metabolites) towards masculinity, somewhat higher androgen levels throughout so it would be like turning the clock back a decade or more (I'm 47). So, a tiny d-bol supplement as a supplemental HRT as a minor addition to the natural test production. With such a microdose, it seems likely the body would just go with it without reducing natural test, and if that is the case, the results of my excercise and diet would enhance a bit and my health would be more robust. I'll have to look into this more.

d-bol is shit for your organs in sustained high athletic doses, but at least its highly predictable as its been used for 50 years. SARMs are being sold that are structually close to SARMS that gave lab rats tumors all over. It seems more sensible to experiment with low doses of the super potent tried-and-true than take regular doses of a weak experimental drug related to carcinogens, which fucks with eyesight to boot.

Last edited:
what about diluting 5mgs in one drop of coco or olive oil and rub it against the scrotum?

Hexagon Sun, the armpit seems a more convenient site of high absorption :)

Remember the last place you want d-bol is your balls, if you want something for fertility you should take Proviron.

If d-bol didn't reach the testicles it would be the best of all AAS by far.

Making the brain to masculine? I think you're exaggerating the effects of dbol a little too much. Especially considering even pharma dbol comes in 5 and 10 MG tablets.
As for preferred roa, just eat it. Why over complicate it? That's what it's designed for is oral ingestion.

Serotonin101 if you visit bodybuilding forums where a lot of roiders come, surely you noticed the cocky, aggressive vibe, the short temper with "stupid questions", the persisted upon bro science, those are all traits of masculinity taken a step too far. Too much roids wont just turn you into a cave trol physically, but much nuance and gentleness may be lost from your psychology as well, it seems.

If you prefer civil thoughtful discourse over Orcs roaring, it might be wise not to take AAS too far.

People who overdid androgens or estrogens are at times kinda intolerable, each in their own and opposite way, one unyielding like granite, the other sticky like honey.

Last edited:
That's just a hormonal response, no different than any other drug. CFC, GF and myself have probably a half century of usage under our belts all starting at different ages and we're not like that at all. The majority of steroid users aren't like that. It's just unfortunate that stupid people are often the loudest. I'm not saying there isn't ANY changes, but personality changes like that are generally to do with the person not so much the drugs they take.

So much insighs and sensible ideas in the thread. Thanks for the responses and suggestions.

I have been avoiding sesamo seeds like the plague for decades for the phytostrogen activity. Now that Im taking the dbol could take some sesamo from time to time as it compensates it or better not to touch phytostrogens either?

I don't worry about phytoestrogen. Even on a gram of test and 500mg deca and 50mg of dbol with no AI, it doesn't even cross my mind.

That's just a hormonal response, no different than any other drug. CFC, GF and myself have probably a half century of usage under our belts all starting at different ages and we're not like that at all. The majority of steroid users aren't like that. It's just unfortunate that stupid people are often the loudest. I'm not saying there isn't ANY changes, but personality changes like that are generally to do with the person not so much the drugs they take.

I was a bit of an arsehole in my younger days..lol

I've been thinking of trying a micro dose cycle like this since I have some old dbol laying around.

And I'm in such a state of mind right now that I need to concentrate on some athletic goal or I will fall back into uncontrolled drug use.

In the past I used dbol in low doses ~ 5mg/day and it still shut me down fairly quickly, and I had to control gyno side effects, bloating etc...

If I understand, your dose was 5 mg twice a week --- with around 50mg / month total? Then after a month, you took a month off and repeat for a year? And you didn't notice any shutdown on your month off? Any side effects?

I didnt have any shutdown on it like this, but if 5mg shut you down then 5mg is too much for you. I have a very big body, it might be that thats a factor in why I had no real side effects on it.