• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ microdosing mushrooms or lsd for anxiety, what are your experiences?

@plumbus-nine
just observe the chat without judgment.
an effort to be in the moment is sometimes informed by the knowledge that everything you aware of and are experiencing has already happened 1/4 second ago or more.
all of the chatter and restlessness is reflex and habit, and it is perfect just as it is.
if it interferes with what you are trying to do, just observe it and gently continue to sit calmly.

the habit you are trying to expand in meditating, is calm awareness.

It relative with mushroom,but yes they act like antianxiety and ad med for me in low doses.Way better and safer alternative than any ad drug

how did he trip off of a microdose?!
I am not sure? The experience completely turned him off from ever taking any psychedelic drug, besides pot or hashish, ever again. Maybe he was at a level 1 or 1.5 trip going by the shroomery levels 1 through 5?

A different friend smoked 5X Salvia Divinorum leaves and said it was not a fun experience or one he wanted to repeat as it felt like he was going to trip but did not break through and actually trip. He had taken LSD, mushrooms, tried Ketamine, PCP or ANGEL DUST, and DXM so he had experienced other drugs.

Never picked up psyl.mushrooms growing on wood,but it's interesting

ya I agree with pupnik
when you meditate you less intangled and involved in your thoughts
so they glide
instead of colliding into other things
this carries over into the rest of your day
like getting further that your day goes better