• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Story Michael and Princess

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
Michael had been working for some time, running ahead of his coworkers, putting extra effort into every action and was shit-tired all the time. Exhausted beyond reason. He’s four months clean from everything, though he can responsibly play with Princess.

Princess is Michael’s mistress. Master would denigrate the title as she wants him to fly free but control his sexual organs as a man does her, taunting the small death (orgasm) that neither could face without one another. This is what makes sex so electrifying, when a pair of people can face taunt the small death and win one over.

Princess has been in Michael’s life for a few months now. Silky smooth nitrile gloves (Michael has a latex allergy) coated his body when he was in the burn ward. Michael was trying to shake and bake for the sixth consecutive night of no sleep: it only takes one drip of sweat. One drop. One explosion. One fire-scarred body.

Michael is a smart motherfucker and his power-daddy instincts knew to pay for fire-retardant gear. That didn’t help some minor burns on his body. Princess was his nurse, in a public hospital in Boston.

“You gear heads ever learn the lesson? Or is this your second stay here?” Princess’ callous comments were quickly cooled over. “You know, looking at you, god gives out brains or bodies. If you didn’t learn the lesson, I couldn’t blame you, I know my mom would be happy if I brought that home for Thanksgiving, compared to the last few losers I’ve been with.” Princess was quickly applying cream and ointment on his skin.

“I think I’ll just be careful if I ever try this again. Something tells me I won’t try it any time soon. I got lucky.” Michael looked down at the scarred flesh right above his genitals.

“Yeah, I think you did. Could you imagine if this,” Princess lightly touched his scarred flesh with a nitrile-coated fingertip. Michael groaned and grunted in pain. “felt like…that, here?” and then Princess used the same nitrile fingertips to start stroking his cock. It didn’t take long for him to get hard. It’s been at least five days and he hasn’t even felt able to jerk one out, as his hands and arms had burns too.

“Yes, nurse, please, I beg you, just let me get off, I need to, you’re so hot, you can touch me any way you need. There’s no one behind that divider, they got moved out two hours ago. Just close the door, lock it, and get over here.” Michael insisted. Little did he know what he was in for.

Princess stripped down to nothing but her underwear and tellingly used the zipper on her travel bag to reveal her toys. She harnessed her strap on, to which Michael started objecting.

“Surely, you have me mistaken for someone who likes that,” Michael was interested in trying this and wanted to feel what his manliness was like, coming from a very hot female, but was too abashed to ask for it upfront like this before.

“No, I can see it in your eyes. You want it. And you can fuck like a real man too, but you’ve got to heal. This is how you’ll get off, with me, if you want to, while you’re here, and you’re all mine. No one else gets to touch this.” Princess fellated Michael’s now erect cock while rubbing lube on his ass hole. It was tight: a true virgin hole. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t get fucked with a real dick like this; way too tight, it just won’t work. Princess, knowing this, gets out her second to smallest sized plugging strap on and replaces it. She thought Michael’s ass wouldn’t be so tight at first glance. Good, she thought, I like opening his ass up.

“What are you going to do to me?” Michael asked cautiously.

“I’ll go slow, it’ll feel great, and you’ll be begging for more after the first time.” Princess assured him. Before he had a chance to brace for it, she slowly worked her device in him. His face contorted to pleasure, pain, the sensation of both at once, the sensation becoming confused. His eyes made this look like a perfect cross of “no more” and “please, more?” and Princess knew exactly how to read his face. It was beautiful. His skin flushed, he is clearly more turned on than he has been in life.

“I think I’ve got you ready now.” Princess switched back to a still-small but significantly thicker pegging device.

“Please, I’ve been good, let’s go slow,” Michael begged.

“No, you’ve been a good boy and you’re going to get what this good boy hole has been begging for, and when you start to think it feels good, I’ll see that in your face and I’ll make you suck my tits and you’ll cum, hands free. And you’re going to thank me for it afterward. Say it.”

“I’ll thank you after you make me suck your tits.” At this point Michael was not consenting but rather excited to see how good this could be.

Soon into their affair, Micahel was losing the ability to breathe as Princess lowered her tits to his face. “Suck them. Suck more of that nipple in, make me feel it. Pinch the other. Make me feel good and I’ll let it all in. See?” She descended completely into him. “It feels better when you do as your told. I see your dick twitching, you about to cum? Let me see that shit.”

Michael moaned mumbled words, her tits still in his mouth as he blew his load hands free all over his scarred body.

LMFAO at Shady’s comments!

Nicely done Captain. I would have a few more very naughty details to add....but...I think they will just have to remain behind locked hospital doors. 😁

Mmmmmm....I am a naughty girl Captain!

I will have to tell you in a private message tomorrow.
I am too tired now and I am about to fall asleep.
Dang Narcolepsy takes me down no matter what.
I might Nod out anytime now.

I sure did have fun playing with you today! 😀
Do you want to play again tomorrow?

I'm so high right now. I have great meds to induce sleep and they're just so lovely.

if I'm alive, which I should be :) have the will to live despite the herat break.

When Madness told me his snowboarding story I am like... yea, that is hotter than anything the guy I'm fuckin could do.

That's so manly.

Thanks

this is the 1st encounter

eventually his hands are healed and he can play w/ himself again

hes'gonna fuck her ass

i have to write it out at least

it just helps if i'm on a sick DXM buzz and benzo buzz

but i have to take xanax orally

something else blew up the MOTHERSHIP and I like eating bars anyways

but also gotta go do IRL thing otday like we mentioned

8-9 am is best time to leave, i am going to get dressed now

Yeah man totally agree Michael needs to return the favor and show he can bend between sado and maso.

I like 2% remember writing this and have 1% of an idea of what "episode 2" should entail.

Holy fuck that dxm/bzd trip was solid