• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Did order 1g crystal and that time i had no tolerance.
i started low than bigger dosage in capsule.
Did not get any effects from it.
Vendor is trusted.
Threw leftovers in toilet as dosage was big enough to get high.
OF course i did Mexedrone Marquis test colourless.

ordered 2 times mexadrone. 1s time ordered 1gram of mexadrone, and now 1gram of mexadrone crystal.

Have to say that SWIM is(was) a regular 4-mmc consumer.

Mexadrone Report (Insufflation) - SWIM didn't feel anything! Swim tried 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.3 grams in 45 minutes, and nothing! The smell is there, but nothing more.
Mexadrone Crystal Report (Insufflation) - SWIM tried +/- 0.4 grams in 35 minutes. Clearly is better than mexadrone powder. Visual bright change, more focus, sweat hands and energy but no euphoria (maybe a little......).

Overall: Not worth it. If SWIM loves 4-mmc, than SWIMs recommends 3-MMC/4-EMC. This Mexadrone Stuff Isnt even close to 4-MMC.
If 4-MMC is 100%, than Mexadrone is something like 9%.

A gram of Mexedrone? Here in EADD we only use the finest Turkmenistan mexedrone inseminated by goats and its sold by the kilo for around 4p. You have been ripped off.

Heh, I was going to say that you'll find I'm paying the exact same price..until I checked again and I actually typed the wrong number into the calculator.

I'm actually paying 1.814371637742559 pence/lb ;)

I see what you did there.

Still, mexedrone doesn't exist in Turkmenistan anymore it's all just inseminated tiletamine FACT. :p

I see what you did there.

Still, mexedrone doesn't exist in Turkmenistan anymore it's all just inseminated tiletamine FACT. :p
You mean this 16 tonnes of the Finest Turkmenistan Inseminated Mexedrone i stole from FUBAR is in fact the Finest Turkmenistan Inseminated Tiletamine?Who the fuck can i sell that shit too? Oh Thespice will be keen. He loves the stuff I hear.

mexe has had bad reports, there will be better things out there. Should sell it in pharmacies and be done with street dealers.IMO thats the only way to put the geniii back in the bottle. \cutting should carry extra time... Thoughts, and a s for poisonings. In Victorian England, confectioners used to lace candies with arsenic. \same old, same old.:\

I figured I'd post my experience with Mexedrone here because, despite being old and no longer relevant, I have some I bought a few years back and this thread is still the closest thing to reliable information I could find on it. So for anyone who still has any of the stuff lying around or comes across it...

Firstly, hard facts and science:
1. The stuff (bought from a now defunct RC vendor a few years back) is labelled as 3-methoxy-2-(methylamino)-1-(p-tolyl)propan-1-one and the chemical structure posted in post #110 appears to be accurate (in that it matches what's printed on this bag).
2. The stuff's most definitely not inactive, despite many claims to the contrary. Scientific studies have been done that show it has pharmacological activity consistent with subjective reports here and elsewhere [NCBI].
3. It is a mephedrone derivative, with the addition of a methoxy group to position 3 in the propan-1-one sequence.
4. Mexedrone has an N-methoxy positional isomer, N-methoxymephedrone, which far closer resembles mephedrone in terms of pharmacological activity, but the synthesis process yields actual mephedrone as a by-product impurity which causes legal problems. Speculation: It's possible earlier "samples" might have been this stuff, which is about 1/6th as potent as mephedrone and contains 6% actual mephedrone.
4. Mexedrone acts only as a serotonin releasing agent, and does not cause dopamine or norepinephrine release, unlike mephedrone which releases dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. However even this serotonergic effect requires 15x higher concentrations than mephedrone.
5. Mephedrone and mexedrone both act as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin reuptake inhibitors, however mexedrone is between 7x and 18x weaker in this regard.

The tl;dr of mexedrone's pharmacology is that like mephedrone it works as a dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin reuptake inhibitor, but unlike mephedrone, it only releases serotonin and not norepinephrine or dopamine. It's also it's around 15x weaker in every respect. This would seem consistent with the numerous reports from users in this thread and elsewhere who have taken the stuff and experienced some effect, as well as the high doses required.

Now for my personal experience with the stuff:
I'm not an avid sniffer of drugs so I took the stuff orally, 100mg, 50mg, and 250mg some time apart. The stuff I have is a slightly off-white/pale yellow crystalline powder.

I experienced a definite calm euphoria, starting about 15 minutes after ingestion and peaking between 20-25 minutes. The strength of the effect didn't seem particularly dose dependent, but rather the duration did seem to be. At 100mg, the effects mostly wore off around 30 minutes after ingestion (5-10 minutes after peaking), at 250mg they lasted until about 45-50 minutes (20-25 minutes after peaking).

As others have described, there's no real "stimulant" effect, and while I've no experience of mephedrone or other stimulants, it's definitely not as stimulating or energizing as the likes of even a low dose of LSD or ketamine. Rather, it just makes you happy and calm. I didn't notice any real side effects or after effects - some mild tachycardia (40bpm over resting) - so this stuff would actually be quite nice if it lasted longer and at lower doses.

All the above is pretty consistent with mexedrone's scientifically studied pharmacology - it's pretty much just a weak, short-lived serotonergic euphoriant that you have to take a ton of to get any effect. That's also consistent with the few people who took 1.0-1.5g of the stuff before it "worked", as well as the numerous people who noticed few to no effects - it's so weak and short lived I'm not surprised tons of people said it was a dud. It's fifteen times weaker than mephedrone and has no stimulant effects (biochemical or subjective) and at "normal" doses of a few hundred milligrams only lasts a few minutes - and that's in someone with no previous use of stims or tolerance.

Disclaimer: I'm only taking the stuff to try it out because I couldn't find any consistent info on it and just happened to have it lying around. I'm glad I don't remember how much I paid for the stuff... However, weak and short-lived as it may be, it definitely has some effect and isn't totally inactive as some claim. Double disclaimer: pharmacological data taken from experiments on rat brains and may differ from humans, but seem pretty consistent with most actual user reports.

Personally just the combination of 'amphetamine-derivative' 'ring-monosubsitution' and 'para position' is quite enough to make me decide that it A-isn't being bought by me, B-isn't being taken if offered gratis, and C-sure as shit won't be dirtying any test tube of mine. Not unless its one headed straight away for a dip in chromic acid.

So what is the main reason no mephedrone is getting through the odd channel . Surely if all other drugs are still being synthed why not mephedrone ?

God this is one thread that did not need to be dragged back up. In summary Mexedrone is utterly shit and no one makes mephedrone like the Chinese did.

I think a lot of current mephedrone is pretty good, not that I've had any since April.