• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methylphenidate IR: working with oral doses of 10 mg.

adicted

Bluelighter
Today I got a package of "Rubifen 20 mg. 30 tablets", a trademark of IR methylphenidate 20 mg. tablets. Is the spanish equivalent of Ritalin IR but on tablets of 20 mg. (but also exist Rubifen 5 and 10 mg.)

I have had times of extreme abuse Rubifen both orally and intranasal. I stopped taking it for about a year and now I'm back to buy a package.

The package I got my hands on the 11 am. When I had the Rubifen in hand took a 40 mg. capsule ginseng G-115, 30 mg. tablet caffeine, a drinkable ampoule Denubil (250 mg. deanol/180 mg. heptaminol) and half a tablet Rubifen (10 mg. IR methylphenidate). This combination made me a stimulating effect and very good nootropic.

Throughout the day, over 10 hours, I have taken 4 doses of half a tablet (10+10+10+10=40 mg.=2 tablets). I still get 28 tablets though 21:30 today and take something else. I have two loose tablets are my limit for today. If I take the two remaining tablets loose would be a total of four tablets on the day that is within normal limits. I do not think I take two more tablets, take as much more one tablet in two oral doses of 10 mg. During the day I took two vials of Denubil, a cup of green tea, a can of Coke and three tablets of 30 mg. caffeine. But as of now is 22:00 methylphenidate not combine with anything, not even a miligram of caffeine.

I used to work with a dose of 20 mg. (entire tablet) but I've found that you can run at doses of 10 mg. (half a tablet) and monetize twice the shit.

Last edited:
Here in Spain is 22:10 and did not know if taking more methylphenidate or stop here. At most take one or two doses of 10 mg. (always oral) as it would be much more one tablet more.

I know a home and very simple process to remove the excipients from methylphenidate in Rubifen and get methylphenidate with a purity greater than 90% to snort it well (snort the entire tablet isn't good because about 90% of the tablet are excìpients that clog the nose and not the active ingredient is well absorved). But as I do not want to snort it and I will take it oral I won't do it.

The process consists in dissolving the tablets in cold water sprayed for CWE after filtering, collecting water with dissolved methylphenidate and then evaporate water to keep almost pure methylphenidate. So you get an ideal product for snorting.

Methylphenidate enhancers

I will not take more methylphenidate today, with two tablets (40 mg.) In the day is fine.

Can anyone cite enhancers Ritalin / Rubifen? I say caffeine, deanol and ginseng. Any more?

swim recently got a pack of rubifen 20 MG and yesterday swim took about 120mg rubifen oraly, and had about 100mg DXM and had a great trip.
Ayt the beggining SWIM felt super social, with a need to talk, and a very fluent capacity to talk, during the fisrt 3\4 hours it was hgreat but after that, SWIM thinks that it was the come down of it, SWIM just had the same felling of being super social and comunicative, but SWIMS brain was completly messed up, SWIM was able to formulate scentences in his head, but got tottaly confused when tried to speak. at the begining was awesome and he felt like super smart, and in the end the oposite, he felt tottaly dumb and confused. now after 6 or 7 hours sleep SWIM is telling that he his totaly fine, and resembles a MDMA low level hangover