• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methylphenidate and solubility for IV

live-and-learn

Greenlighter
let me start by stating: YES I KNOW IVing PILLS IS VERY DANGEROUS AND BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH. WITH THIS BEING SAID THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO REPEAT THIS INFORMATION. Not being a dick just making it clear up front that i am aware of all the dangers.

Now, onto the meat and potatoes of this this thread

it is my understanding that Methylphenidate (generic Ritalin) is quite soluble in H20.

Now, i am perscribed 20mg instant release pills to be taken twice a day. which i have been doing for months.

then i got an itch to see what it'd be like to go mainstream with them.

so my question is does anyone know how many miigrams of Methylphenidate will disolve in one ML of H20.

Just as an example. i wouldnt want to crush 80mg and mix up when only 40mg will disolve in the single ML of H20. what a waste. or another stick.

i trie to do research on y own but came up with pretty much nothing.

any help is appreciated.

=-Be smart. stay safe and think for yourself=-

shooting pills is usually never good, there's actually a thread that explains this topic in detail somewhere on forum.
like exact mg/ml ratios and shit. maybe someone will direct you there. i don't know where it is.

also, if this was gonna go mainstream dimes to dollars says it probably would have already.
although i'm not exactly sure what that expression means.

personally for a 20mg pill i'd put like eighty of water on but just because i realize how gross what i'm doing actually is.
no, can you imagine if i was like that though? srsly, though that's what i would do.

sorry for probably coming off as a dick.
(srsly srsly, especially since this is like your third post)

Last edited:
no worries. i'm guilty of just using this site for information for myself so i decided to sign up and actually share my experiences and knowledge with everyone else. enough trolling bluelight lol. just had an itch to boot something and heroin is 100% out opf the question and all the coke is garbage around here so i figured i'd try the ritalin.

I actually did 40mg with 90 units and it wasnt too bad. no rush like a good shot of coke but there was a lil something. just kinda like taking the pill but instead of having to wait for the efeects for 45 mins you feel them in 45 seconds...prolly less lol.

i want to try a higher dose but am going to wait and see if any info surfaces of the solubility threshold

and just a little tib bit of info. when i drew the solution up it comes up crystal clear. i was surprised.

hopefully someone can direct me to the thread you esscribed. i'm very curious now lol.

anyway thanks for taking the time to reply. DICK! jus playin' =)