• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methylone (bk-MDMA)--First Time--Entactogen Evolution

Has anyone tried Rectal Use with methylone?

quote/
"I have tested this 2 times, and it actually felt fantastic, I felt the effects much faster and much more intense than normally, and it worked for almost the same amount of time as oral dose."

I know u can snort it and take it oraly, but rectal?

anyone?

I heard that Mephedrone causes auto-immune damage, your joints and limbs can turn blue, not just from circulation but from auto-immune bruising.

I have serious auto-immune health conditions. Mephedrone would probably kill me.

I heard that Mephedrone causes auto-immune damage, your joints and limbs can turn blue, not just from circulation but from auto-immune bruising.

I have serious auto-immune health conditions. Mephedrone would probably kill me.

Is this a common side effect from abuse of stimulants in general, or mephedrone only?
As a side note, I strongly suspect mephedrone may not be as neurotoxic as say, MDMA but it is almost definitely cardiotoxic.

Yeah, meph feels a little bit "off" compared to some of the other uppers I've tried. Both mephedrone and methylone cause random skin redness for me, usually when I've had a larger-than-normal dose or consume caffeine in the same day. The discoloration feels warm and itchy, more like an allergy or heat rash than vasoconstriction (which I usually gauge by blueness, numbness/tingling or paleness of the hands and feet).

All stimulants are cardiotoxic, right? I'm wondering how heart-friendly mephedrone is compared to cocaine, amphetamines, propylhexedrine, etc. Guess that's the million $ question :\

This is a concern for me. I have autoimmune conditions and if something were to trigger a severe auto-immune reaction it could ruin my life.

Does Methylone feel as toxic or as cardio toxic as Mephedrone?

I wouldn't say it's quite as cardiotoxic "feeling" as meph, but there is definitely some stimulant action going on. No chest pains or light-headedness with methylone, which I did get a bit of from the mephedrone. MDMA isn't great for the heart, but I'd imagine it's somewhat less harmful and addictive than cocaine, which is what many people have likened mephedrone to (and methylone to MDMA).

All subjective opinion, but I'd say I'm pretty in touch with my body's warning signs and such. M1 also has fewer negative experience reports and deaths associated with it from what I've read.

All subjective opinion, but I'd say I'm pretty in touch with my body's warning signs and such. M1 also has fewer negative experience reports and deaths associated with it from what I've read.

Is that because it wasnt as popular maybe? Its been around longer though, so if it was as bad it would probably have more negative press.

- No sourcing, indeed. Read the guidelines. -

Last edited by a moderator:
No sourcing on bluelight.

Typically its sold online semi-legally, but you will have to do your own research.

question

is this ecxstasy that your talking about? is it the same? what are the affects?

How do you think it would go with a low dose of opiates?

Great report, btw. Thanks.

Think 40-60mg would do something?

Heroin and methylone are truly ridiculous together. Methylone handles the serotonin, heroin the dopamine. Literally most euphoric combination that I've tried.

Good TR, I definitely recognize the description of the effects ;)

One thing that I've noticed is that there seems to be a limited capacity for methylone in my body. Or perhaps a more accurate statement would be that there's a limited amount of serotonin in my brain. I can dose, and then redose, but a third dose I find to be not nearly so much fun and a fourth is out of the question.

It's interesting that you mention feeling quite chilled out rather than sketchy on the come down. I find the effects of mentions to be as follows:
First I reach an ambiguous state where I'm not sure I'm feeling it. It creeps up on me and then all of a sudden I realize how mashed I am. This peak consists of euphoria, entactogenic enhancement, waves of energy/pleasure, etc. And then after fifteen to twenty minutes I begin to feel like my body is cooling down from the hot, energetic peak and I develop a peculiar lethargy and calm stillness. That would be the point at which I'd take my second dose.