Methyl-1-Testosterone

-Guido-

Bluelight Crew
Methyl 1 testosterone is an oral anabolic steroid which is derived from the hormone dihydrotestosterone. It is closest in structure to the hormone dihydroboldenone differing only by the addition of c-17 alkylation which changes the activity of this drug considerably. Methyl 1 testosterone was first developed in the 1960s. This compound was developed during some of the most active years of steroid research, a time when literally hundreds of different effective anabolic agents were being actively studied and pursued by pharmaceutical companies. Although this substance showed some very favorable qualities and a desirable anabolic to androgenic ratio, like many other compounds developed during this time, Methyl 1 testosterone was never actually produced and marketed for any medical purposes. After this, the drug was pretty much forgotten about and laid dormant in the pages of medical books and research journals for around 40 years. The drug then reemerged sharply in 2003, when it was marketed as an over the counter supplement in the United States, which was possible due to the fact that it was virtually unknown during the time the 1991 anabolic steroids laws were written, and therefore wasn’t included. However, production was discontinued after the laws were reformed in 2005 to include this substance as a controlled anabolic steroid. Currently there is no prescription drug containing this compound.

Methyl 1 testosterone gained a retion among bodybuilders and athletes as being a rapid muscle builder which was very potent in even low doses. One common complaint when using Methyl 1 tesosterone when takin alone was lethargy. M1T, which it is called for short, can be looked at as some sort of mixture of primobolan, trenbolone, and winstrol. It has the basic 1-ene structure of primobolan, the bioavailability of a methylated oral steroid like winstrol, and the high potency of a strong synthetic anabolic and androgenic agent like trenbolone. Based on standard assays, the potency of M1T actually exceeds that of every prescription anabolic steroid currently being sold. It is used among bodybuilders and athletes as a bulking agent, with the ability to promote rabid gains in muscle mass and strength, which are often accompanied by some level of water bloat. While M1T isn’t shown to be aromatized by the body, it does seem to have progesterone properties in the body. Because of this, progesterone related side effects can be possible when taking this drug. These side effects can be similar to those associated with estrogen and can include symptoms such as excess fat and water retention, and possibly even gynecomastia, which the development of female like breast tissue under the nipples. Androgenic side effects are also possible when taking this drug. These side effects can include things such as oily skin, acne, and increased body and facial hair. In women these side effects can relate to deepening of the voice, growth of facial hair, and clitoral enlargement. M1T is a c17aa oral, and because of this can be harsh on the Liver. Because of this, users are urged not to use M1T for longer than 8 weeks at a time, and to run some sort of Liver protectant along side of it such as Liv-52. Like other anabolic steroids, M1T will shut down the body’s natural testosterone function, making a post cycle therapy protocol necessary at cycle’s end to get the body’s natural testosterone flowing again.

M1T is often taken by men in a dose of 10-20mg a day for a period of 6-8 weeks.

I have recently just ran it at 20mg a day for a few weeks to jump start my Test Ethanate cycle. I did so with Milk Thistle, a heavy dose of B vitamins, and another Liver protecting supplement. I ran it by itself for a few weeks prior to my Test Ethanate cycle and used successfully in a recomp of sorts. I actually prefer this stuff over Dianabol because the gains are dry as opposed to wet. The lethargy is a pain but if you can get over that the strength and pump in the gym is incredible. I am curious if anyone here has had the chance to use this compound in a cycle or by itself and if anyone wants to share any thoughts or opinions or if they have a question?

It was one of the first legal steroids that came out in the early 2000s and it is the one steroid I will never ever use again. On 20mg I felt like absolute shit. Completely lethargic, general malaise. Too tired to push myself in the gym. Gains felt like mostly water. Liver got thrashed, hdl went down to damn near 0. I had a bunch of it saved up and just threw it away. Didn't even want the slight temptation to try it again. Btw, I have tried virtually every kind of aas with the exception of halo, cheque drops, and methyltrienolone (methyl-tren).

I'm pretty sure even Drol is safer than this shit.

I'm not sure why anyone would bother.

I used it , you don't wanna know the ALT value difference before / after 4 weeks @ 25mg .

I'm not saying it's a bad product for the gains you can get - it is after all a steroid. But , when looking at it now ? I wouldn't touch the shit w a ten foot pole.

I found it similar to var , take a look at anavar - it'll be more expensive than any other oral but it is the safest (okay primo - but let's be serious lol) and offers steady gains , stacked with test enth as you mentioned would be an excellent cycle. Good luck.

M1T i did a 6 week cycle on 20mgs of the stuff about 9 years ago when it was legal. It is the only steroid that ever gave me horrible side effects. It gave me Gyno, and made me very aggressive. It also made me incredibly ripped and I gained 20 pounds of muscle in that 6 weeks. I was the Best shape id ever been in thanks to that stuff.

Oh yeah, it also gave me horrible mood swings. Its not fun stuff, stick with the real stuff, like Testosteron, tried and true.