View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it was definately some man who did a gram in one dose. iirc he was talking about having a night drinking and doing shit coke then came home pissed off and sniffed a whole g up.

said he never thought he was coming back, and that he wouldnt be repeating it anytime soon!

plus i never said my 400mg was a single dose, it was over about 5-10 lines over a few hours, in between all the other madness i was taking that night :)

Oh, well that's a LOT more understandable, I think most people were operating under the assumption that your 400 was at once. Although, it is still a lot :p

I remember when MXE just came out, when the first MXE thread was just new, There was this one girl who took 100 mg of a friends MXE because she was suicidal. She ended up in an ambulance going to the hospital, and everybody agreed that it was a huge OD.

Anyone combine with MDMA?

yea, read this thread or any of the B&D's--lots of mentions.

The consensus is is that it's not advised (similarity to mxe +mdai od...) but many people have been fine doing it, albeit in much smaller amounts than that particular od.

^^and okyef, the notion of multiple lines is much more reasonable-still alot though.

I think an faq on mxe needs to be drafted soon--It would be a goto for a lot of general questions being asked about this substance. There is quite an amalgamated chunk of info and experience out there

Methoxetamine+dpt and methoxetamine+4-aco-dmt were both great. The mxe was taken beforehand to lay the groundwork.

taken with MDMA (called Jolly AKA jipper + Molly)=fun
taken with alcohol be careful not as forgiving as ketamine
taken with GHB, dose lower on both, very wobbly
taken with amphetamine, its ok not the best
taken with DMT a real facemelter
taken with K, dont waste the k
taken with oxycodone, no adverse effects reported
taken with gbl, again dose lower
taken with bdo, again dose lower
taken with klonopin, doesnt seem to affect it.
taken with love =)
at the present time these are all the combos that i can think of

again YMMV. but Jipper, methoxetamine is the shit. =) it's the accepted slang term. Jipper. hope that helps yall.

edit
BKmdma+jipper was meh, but bk mdma sucks anyway
mdpv with jipper wasnt special either would way rather just do jipper

Last edited:
I think bk-mdma is great on its own and in combo with other stims but yeah it is really lacking it combo with non-stims - seems to make bodyload go nuts.

2CI + Jipper = didn't feel the jipper, just intensified the 2CI.

Jipper + Molly = Jolly, raf tried stealing that from me.

for those who combined it with DMT.... while you guys say it's super neat, what about the "spiritual" aspect? as in, does the MXE take away from the profundity of the DMT?

for those who combined it with DMT.... while you guys say it's super neat, what about the "spiritual" aspect? as in, does the MXE take away from the profundity of the DMT?

I have not combined it with DMT. yet but did try it with 25c nbome.

I felt like it was one of the most spiritual trips i've had.

If you don't consider mxe to lend itself to spiritual experiences on its own then I would imagine it may take away some of the spirit of dmt.

Personally I found MXE at low to moderate dose helping to provide a void or calmness for the psychedelic spirit to manifest.

Why are we calling this jipper?:|

it's the slang term we use here stateside =)

plus its a lot less scary sounding to people then methoxetamine, cuz they think it's like meth and ketamine (with is a shitty combo to begin with imo) and a lot easier than having to explain what, how, and why there are RC's based off K and, finally if someone can name a drug FOXY or NEXUS or anything, Jipper doesn't seem too far fetched. See for yourself ;) everyone i know, know about jipper.

LOL now you do too =)

it's the slang term we use here stateside =)

plus its a lot less scary sounding to people then methoxetamine, cuz they think it's like meth and ketamine (with is a shitty combo to begin with imo) and a lot easier than having to explain what, how, and why there are RC's based off K and, finally if someone can name a drug FOXY or NEXUS or anything, Jipper doesn't seem too far fetched. See for yourself ;) everyone i know, know about jipper.

LOL now you do too =)

Maybe in your circle of friends but I've never heard it called that.. Online or otherwise. Needless to say I would never ever call it by that dumb name. Not that I'd ever do it again. Not really my thing... But I'll give u an A for effort for making a shill username *Cough crazy dan cough* to try and spread it ... Lol

Why are we calling this jipper?:|

i'll disapprove. when the jwh's went to spice, mephedrone to meow, lsd to acid, AMT to foxy, etc. there's scheduling looming.

I just call it MXE, harsh as it will be and should remain.

taken with MDMA (called Jolly AKA jipper + Molly)=fun
taken with alcohol be careful not as forgiving as ketamine
taken with GHB, dose lower on both, very wobbly
taken with amphetamine, its ok not the best
taken with DMT a real facemelter
taken with K, dont waste the k
taken with oxycodone, no adverse effects reported
taken with gbl, again dose lower
taken with bdo, again dose lower
taken with klonopin, doesnt seem to affect it.
taken with love =)
at the present time these are all the combos that i can think of

again YMMV. but Jipper, methoxetamine is the shit. =) it's the accepted slang term. Jipper. hope that helps yall.

edit
BKmdma+jipper was meh, but bk mdma sucks anyway
mdpv with jipper wasnt special either would way rather just do jipper

Hey thanks for the list

what did you dislike about your stim + mxe experiences (mdpv, amp, etc)??

And we have got to get rid of this jipper thing--it's not even related to chemical name...

You are welcome for list. I don't understand this needless hostility tho when I Came here to share some harm reduction and personal experiences. Anyway, I suppose you can PM me any questions. Thanks guys.:/

if someone said they had some jipper and was i interested i'd laugh at them. i laughed when i first read the post that mxe is known as jipper stateside. it's not. at least in the state i'm in and about 10 others i know of. i have never heard mxe called jipper by anyone other than a forum member here. i'm not being hostile it is just important that worldwide members know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.