Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methoxetamine experience High Dosage

mrhappytripz

Greenlighter
New Title: Methoxetamine/130mg - Crazy experience.

Hello this story is a little crazy...
Anyways I am new to the forum, I am 19 years old, 6ft 13 and a half stone.
I have quite a bit of experience with recreational use with drugs.
I have taken pills, mdma, ketamine, acid, dmt, heroin, crack, cocaine, amphetamine, NRG-1, MDAi, 5iai and a bad Mephadrone habbit which I havnt done in a long time.

Anyways to the report.

I first mgot it in leeds from my RC supplier.
I was on the train to a different town to see a friend and I racked up a ridiculous line. I'd say 130mg??
Roughly that is.

The time was 12.45pm
Snorted. I was on the train at first it felt like ketamine but stronger.

I came off the train to see my friend I was in such a state. Then I had to climb some stairs which I dont remember doing because at this time I blacked out.

Lost track of time. But I wasnt in a state of knowing what was going on or happening.
I was in my friends bedroom I knew that much but I was tripping quite hard.
I could actually see through my mates wall into the street.

Then the next thing I knew it was 4 o'clock and I could see perfectly fine and I could also function.

Later on I got on it again with quite a few mates we now had scales and were all having 50mg lines.
Which was great !

On the first line fare enough I did go stupid on the thing expecting it to be like ketamine???
Cause I got told it was like ket, and I can demolish ket for fun.

But when taking 50mg lines its fun it is like ketamine walking around and dancing but your wired inside your head if anyone knows what I mean? I remember just laughing my head off for hours.

It is a really fun RC in my opinion. But weird.

I would say definitely give it a try.

If your brave try the first line I had its a crazy experience. Be safe guys !

Don't bother posting im an idiot cause I already know ;) !

Was this your first time? 130mg isn't a starting dose for methoxetamine! Watch out, she really bites.

Sorry, I meant 'in there' dose. I'm in it. What set all of this into motion? I feel I can step out. SWIM does not enjoy mxe.

Last edited:
I must say, that was extremely irresponsible and reckless. It should be noted, for anyone reading this who is considering experimenting with this compound, that it is absolutely imperative to use an accurate milligram scale when weighing out a dose of any RC. Even ignoring the risk of overdose, which is significantly increased with insufflation, the risks are endless when such a set and setting as described above is considered. Please, don't do stupid shit!

Hey sorry havnt bin on in a few days... Yer that was my first time.
I bought another gram on tuesday and chilled out with it, It is good in small doses but yer that was a mistake but a crazy experience which I do enjoy.

I must say, that was extremely irresponsible and reckless. It should be noted, for anyone reading this who is considering experimenting with this compound, that it is absolutely imperative to use an accurate milligram scale when weighing out a dose of any RC. Even ignoring the risk of overdose, which is significantly increased with insufflation, the risks are endless when such a set and setting as described above is considered. Please, don't do stupid shit!

Yer sorry for making ya worry as I said it was a mistake that line haha.

Iv taken this drug a hand full of times and i find that 75mg is my prefferd dose.
one night i decided to step it up a bit. i smoked 30 mg of amt and ate 110mg of methox. i found myself very lost and could not tell rether it was day or night outside.my friend was with me watchn every momment as i babbled random words and kept screaming FUCK,,, for some reason. my friend was right in front of me but as hard as i try i could not seem to find him. next thing i know i was in my bathroom yelling demons at the top of my lungs while laying on the floor. it was as if i was watching it all go down but having no control.
it was a very intense and scary trip.... and i loved every momment of it.

Last edited: