• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

^ This is why I refuse to put them in the microwave..... (let alone use a microwave for anything, even food, yuck! :p )

but, honestly I'd just recommend finding an easier, less harmful pill to IV if injecting any pill... These Neos suck.... but I guess if you haven't any access to anything else that's rough. My morals still say a couple days of wd's are worth not injecting plastic goop. I'd just try to find something better in the meantime lol.

R.I.P. OxyContin, 1995-2010

Tried and true.. kinda skimped a lil with the timing.. The microwave must have been more powerful. Didnt see a reason to cook it moro than one time. It all dissolved the first go round. Felt like maybe 50-60mg.. Prolly bout like 2 Roxi 30s..but it for sure works. Does have a lil gel in it but not alot at all.... BTW I'll agree with everyone n say this is not smart... But doing drugs isn't anyway..

This method works fine for snorts.. 1st use a hose clamp or a PED EGG to shred down the pill to so it in a somewhat powder form.
Cook OP in a microwave for 5 minutes and 50 seconds and it will come out brownish w/ a little white in it.. Make sure you let it cool down for about 10 minutes and then use a razor blade to get down as fine as possible. Ceramic plates are a lot better then glass plates for the record. Your not going to get it in a fine powder like mentioned above but it does the job. FOR THE RECORD THIS METHOD OFFICIALLY WORKS:)

Last edited:
yo, RurikK

im a first timer when it comes to snorting the OP, but i have a question...

my people usually dont run out of roxy but its been gettin hard and harder to get here recently ...

Anyways , I followed the Steps 1 by 1 but after i pulled it out of the freezer and scraped the golden brown up , i was choppin it as fine as possible and ive noticed its still kinda GEL'e lol ... what should i do ? im going to go ahead and snort this bunch but i jus wanted to kno if its ok to have a tiny GEL consistency ?

-THANKS in Advance !!

micro freeze works like a charm. Was told I was getting IR30s and got OP40s, I was freakin' out for a minute, but then I found y'all! I feel amazing. I took a shortcut and melted the powder on foil with a lighter and dissolved it in water and snorted liquid oxy!!! Certainly not ideal, but just goes to illustrate the effectiveness of powdering and browning these op's. Ya, try again perdue.
It has a "dissolvable strip," type consistency when properly cooked and will dissolve in water (or better in saliva) I haven't tried chopping or powdering it cuz it seems too tacky to do very well. My little brother introduced me to H by mixing into water solution and insufflating the suspension, so it's not too foreign to me to snort soltions.
All in all, that's my take on the new abuse-proof ops. I might try powdering and sniffin a bit dry, I do miss the burn and drip... Mmm

Last edited:
I've been using a new method the past few days with my OP 80s. Once you've learned what to watch for color wise, you can move on from a microwave or oven. I grind the pill down like normal, spread it out in a flat even layer and with a GOOD DISTANCE and CONSTANT movement , you can brown the substance much much faster using a small torch lighter. Also cooling time is almost immediate. If you see smoke or if it starts to blacken - you're burning the opioids. But with patience and again - constant movement, you can be ready to go in a few short moments. Use a razor to chop the remainder up as fine as possible. I usually mix the small pieces with a little crushed perc or oxy IR. Makes the the delivery much easier.

Just my 2 cents

I DO NOT ENOURAGE ANY DRUG ABUSE OR USE: This above method works well but its complicated and time consuming. Not really worth the trouble. I was confused about the cotton filter method. So let me put it in simpler terms. After you get the drug out of the freezer let it sit for approximately 7 min. Then scrape the brown oxy residue into a clear 30 cc medicine cup or what ever you have ..... add approximately 2.5 cc of water and stir it. The liquid will be milky in color. Put 1/2 cotton ball into the substance and stick you needle into the cotton ball and pull back on the plunger. What this does is filter out all the sandpaper bits and junk that you don't want going into your system. The high my friend got was not as good as a non-gel medicine would've been but it wasn't bad either. My friend sucked on the cotton ball too. Do not swallow the cotton ball, sucking the residue is sufficient. You may have some brown residue left so repeat the process...when my friend did the liquid was not as milky therefore not as potent. But they said it had a small kick. My friend uses approximately 100mg of Percocet or Lortab daily and has been know to shoot 8mg of dilaudid at a time. The high from the Dilaudid is the best but this friend is not picky when it comes to getting high. When they did the steps listed above they only had 60 mg of OP Oxycontin and the high lasted for about 3 hours so not bad but REALLY NOT WORTH the effort. But my friend says beggers cant be choosy. I am a retired nurse so this friend as me to supervise so that they would not harm themselves. I first of all encourage them just to go to rehab and stop all the nonsense. And that is my advice for anyone who suffers from addiction. God bless you all and keep you safe.

Actually the easiest way to bang a plastic pill as we call them is to chop it up, put it into a spoon, apply heat until it turns brown, maybe even turn spoon upside down to heat top part of pill, so that it is cooked brown all the way through, then add enough water as needed, take your cap and mash it until it dissolves. add cotton and enjoy, the way of microwaving and then freezing works too but takes way longer, my way will be 4 minutes max, and you wont have any gel or residue left, but DO NOT add water until you have cooked it to a nice light to slightly dark brown or you will get gel

Not sure if this has been posted yet. There are a few similar, but in my opinion this is the fastest way to get instant release. For this you will need a spoon or something to warm it up on. Either a rig (syringe) or an oral syringe.

-Make the oxy into a fine powder.
-Add a few drops lemon or lime concentrate.
-Add water.
-Mix until sloppy gel add water, and if u feel u need more add to it. (I ended up adding 4-8 more drops of lime concentrate. and 1.25ml water.)
-apply heat.( I used a small torch for this but any flame should work. I did get it nice and boiling. The bind between the hypermelloses and oxy with liquid allows the oxy to become one with the binder thus for abuse proof and able to heat past oxy melting point due to the chemical makeup of the pill and the method at hand.)
-mix it together really nice.
-what this does is mimics the effect of what your stomach does to the pill since there made to release the oxy in our natural digestive fluids. So you allow the oxy to escape the bind so to say. But the oxy is still mixed in with the gelatinIS mess just not under time release constraints.
- I actually had a cup of ice with water I set the hot spoon on top of the cold water to let it cool down a little for further mashing.
-proceed to eating. I was dope sicc so it was right away that I felt it wich was what wanted. I was actually trying to come up with a method to extract and be able to smoke. Wich you could iv as weLl not my thing or snort in liquid form and or evaporate and snort in powder form. BUT I ENDED UP WITH THIS INSTANT RELEASE NO LONGER THAN TEN MINS IT TOOK FROM START TO FINISH. IT WILL BE ABOUT FIVE MINS NEXT TIME SINCE I'M NOT EXPERIMENTING WITH IT.

F.Y.I. FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRUELY AFTER THE ROA WITH THERE NOD. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LOOK UP THE CHEMICAL MAKEUP OF THE PILL ITSELF. WITH A LITTLE BRAINS, AND KNOWLEDGE OF DRUGS, OR YOUR DRUGS. YOU WILL FIND ITS NOT THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH A SURE FIRE WAY TO CRACK THE EQUATION. JUST WANNA ADD SO PEOPLE ARE MORE EDUCATED ON THE SUBJECT.THE BINDER ITSELF IS FUSED WITH THE OXY SO RELEASING THE OXY IN FULL 90%-100%. IS A TASK OF ITS ON. THEN SEPERATING THE OXY FROM THE GELATINIS MESS IS THE THE END GAME.

BE SAFE AND BE SMART WHEN YOU DECIDE YOU ARE GUNA TAKE RISKS WITH PURSUING YOUR ROA ON THESE AND OTHERS ALIKE. SOMETIMES JUST DOING IT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY IS BEST FOR A QUICK CHEAP FIX.

NOD ON.

[MUCH LUV AND RESPECT]
(WESTSIDE)

Can somebody please assist once I have used the oven or microwave method to crisp is it better to snort so it doesn't touch the side of my nostrils or is it better to have it sit inside your nose if you know what I mean to absorb through the membranes thanks in advance

I get original formula oxocodone from my doc and just wonder if anyone can tell me what the procedure to insulfate them is to beat any time realease they have and is it necessary to scrape the coating
Thanks for any help folks

i just finished up a 4 way test with the 80mgs,
all ground carefully on a finishing bastard file except the control; crisped then cooled in a pretty accurate toaster oven monitored by thermocouple, just ground, ground and 12 hours in pepsi and ground 1 hour in pepsi kept at 60c in a vacuum bag inside a water bath immersion circulator, then room temp for 4 hours.
tested 1 per day over a 4 day period.
just ground and the unmolested 80mg op has indistinguishable onset, intensity and duration. normal feeling for anyone familiar with these.
crisp and cool was quicker onset slightly reduced duration no change in intensity.
12 hour soak was much quicker onset than control and noticeably quicker than crisp and cool. duration was about 75% with a solid intensity increase.
the best option i believe was the heated pepsi with effects near enough to the 12 hour soak to not matter and was ready in less than half the time.

in my opinion if you must modify your OPs the heated soak is the best all around. you lose some duration vs control but its certainly not enough to be of concern, within a couple hours of control IMO.

NOTE: i used pepsi because Coke is disgusting and should only be used for cleaning grease spots from driveways ( not opinion :p ) but they are within a tenth of a point Ph so i guess if you like nasty consumables have fun.

Good day,
Jeff

You all are amazing/geniuses is that mad scientist way!

Even though I do not IV, I have to congratulate bluelight and its contributors for solving, yet again, another attempt by the pharmaceutical industry to make pills that are considered "safer". Having said that, I would be very concerned about IV'ing ANY PILL. I've been abusing everything from codeine to fentanyl over my past decade or more of drug abuse, but have found no reason to stick a needle in my veins, essentially messing with my circulatory system. I have always taken OxyContin orally and very rarely snorting them. I have NOT experienced the "rush" of IV'ing, therefore I do not know what the appeal is for chasing it. I can wait 20 min or so (4-6 hours wearing a fent patch) to get my slowly building high. The closest I would say I've found to IV'ing would be smoking a fresh fentanyl gel patch off of foil and the high is amazing. However, I could never advocate IV use. Sorry about the rant, but for me this is true HARM REDUCTION. Good luck and be safe bluelighters!!
Honestly thank gosh for all of you chemists who fig this ish out for us. lol now imagine if we put that much effort and thought into anything else.in a weird way it makes me as proud as the ?junkie? (HATE that word i prefer ?addict? but that?s what they refer to him as) in Fear the Walking Dead bc it was made abundantly clear that he was the best/most prepared for life in that world due to the necessity for one to be[come] macgyver like and adaptable/overcome whatever obstacles. in this case antiabuse gel ops. well done, ppl have no choice but to respect this level of expertise and dedication

You don't need to do any of that to crush the op into powder to snort. All you have to do is cut the pill in half and grind with a cheese grater, hose clamp, etc. The center of the pill is powder. So grind from inside holding outside of the pill.

Can someone help me out here I have tried this method a couple of times and I do believe that it does work however I feel like I might be doing it wrong after several attempts I cannot seem to get the powder to turn into the brownish color that everyone describes I use a Dremel tool to grind the opt into powder and have microwaved it for various times probably 10 to 12 minutes at the most for fear of starting to destroy the active ingredients but still it seems to stay a white color should I try and oven method or what could I be doing wrong a microwave is strong and does get the plate very hot to where I have to use oven mitts to touch so I know that the microwave power isn't the problem should I try cooking it longer or am I risking destroying the oxy

Okay thanks man, should the oven method be worth a try vs. The microwave? What type of plate should be used for oven cooking? And what temp..??