• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Method for crushing Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I really don't wanna chew HWBR seeds again cuz it was nasty, is there a way to crush the seeds? I tried but couldn't figure out any way to. Also, are morning Glory seeds softer?

Pepper mill is great, morter and pestle, coffee grinder.
Try fresh morning glories, easier on the body by a bit. Once the’fe dropped off the plant, they’re hard as anything. Whike still in the pods and a bit green, is the way I eat ‘em.
But I have, as a kid, ground up 2-300 and swished it down. F’ing gross.

Look into cold water extraction tek for these and use distilled water only! Way better way to do it.

I use to take a piece of paper and fold the seeds inside of it. Then id just beat the hell out of it with a hammer on the ground till it was all crushed up. Then i would split it up between us and put it inside of rolling papers. I went through a summer where i took HBWR seeds once a week.

During that period i had probably the most powerful ++++ I've experienced to this point. I'm going to always hold LSA high in my heart for what it showed me. A true connection to mother earth and the collective consciousness. Not everybody has positive experiences with them but that Fresh bag of seeds i got in 2009 was a gamechanger.

I'd created some of the best artwork of my life during this period. It also worked as this ultimate anti-deppresent that you could imagine. The afterglow in itself was a trip and lasted almost a week, i knew i caused some type of radical shift in my psyche.

I've always just eaten the seeds straight up. About 40mins in when the mild nausea hits i would just start smoking Cannabis really heavily. Not only did this help my stomach feel better but helped to take the trip to a whole other level. It's too bad about the vasoconstriction this Entheogen causes, it's the reason i had to stop taking it.

After a few months i started getting bad cramps in my legs every trip and the last time it hurt a bit to walk so a layed in bed, still had a great time besides that. Its a seriously underrated Psychedelic in my opinion, LSA that is.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Way back when I used to use an old manual "burr" type coffee grinder. I read some stuff a while back that said the heat of "blade" type or even electric "burr" grinders can destroy some of the alkaloids, although I don't know how much practical difference this would make really.

Mortar and pestle works. But to be honest, soaking in water for 12 hours and drinking down seems to be indistinguishable from ones put ino mortar and pestle first.
The extraction is key and crushing or chewing doesnt seem to potentiate imo

Pepper mill is great, morter and pestle, coffee grinder.
Try fresh morning glories, easier on the body by a bit. Once the’fe dropped off the plant, they’re hard as anything. Whike still in the pods and a bit green, is the way I eat ‘em.
But I have, as a kid, ground up 2-300 and swished it down. F’ing gross.

Look into cold water extraction tek for these and use distilled water only! Way better way to do it.
I once ate like 300 fresh morning glory seeds. Decent trip, except for the large amount of stomach distress and chocolate soft-serve coming out my back end

I know what you mean!
An extract is ime, way less on the body that way.
I crystallized my trials later, then made caps, or solutions.
There are plenty of teks out there; find one, try it, tweak it.
Good luck, i still eat lsa almost every autumn, and have plenty of lsd analogs on hand, so the fact that it finds its way into my system is because of its slight differences.

If you use a grinder (like this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071ZL686Q) make sure you don't press pulse continuously for too long, or the grinder will overheat, and heat will kill the seeds' potency. Also, this could potentially ruin your grinder too. Just keep pressing pulse for a short bit, until you have a fine powder.

Too many people screw up with the water extraction by adding tap water, which kills the seeds because of the chlorine. What you want is distilled water. Easiest way is to hit the dollar store. If they don't have that, then boil some bottled water for pure distilled water. If your tap water is lead free then you could just as well boil tap water and wait for it to cool to have some distilled water.

Be advised that because of how fragile/sensitive compounds in hbwr are it's difficult to not screw the extraction up as a beginner. Any extraction that weakens "side effects" will also weaken trip strength.