• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methiopropamine - Feeling unwell, NEED HELP!

Hej! Svenska?

I did a course in Uppsala. :)

Who is from Stockholm?

I don't like weed anymore. I don't get it about the snorting pills things.

As for Heroin, I tried it. It was a nice experience but I don't have the need to do it once again.

I didn't mix the Benzo with the Methiopropamine at the same time, just today (2 days later after my MPA dose).

Anyway, I'm still curious on why MPA is a toxic substance? Is this because it's from Methamphetamine?

I'll try to snort a small dose tomorrow (like 5 - 10mg and see how I will be in a couple of days) If I have the same symptoms, maybe MPA was not for me afterall.

Gonna try 3-FPM maybe this one will be better :)

please don't do anymore of it. u don't want another bad reaction

Some batches are known to have toxic by-products in it.

No one can tell you for sure.

Your dosing seems reasonable. I used to split a gram in a night.

Best bet, rest, fluids, fruit and possibly more eitlozam. It'll pass soon enough.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I really appreciated your tips.

But couldn't it be a panic attack after all?

I must say I suffer from anxiety disorder by the way, that could play a role.

Now I feel fine.

I was willing to try MPA because I heard a lot of good reviews being a light subtle stimulant with no side effects at low dose and basically I have a low tolerance to stims. It was probably the come down.

And if I decide to try 3-FPM I will read everything I can about it before jumping in !

Xoxo

Ok so I snort 10mg few minutes ago, I already feel it. Dry mouth as usual and bowels mouvement.

For the moment, no side effects, slight increase in heart rate. I will see tomorrow If I feel shitty again, if yes I won't use it.

I have Etizolam just in case.

I definitely feel like it was a combo of poor product quality (almost certain for these RCs) and inherent anxiety. Mostly anxiety in your case I believe b/c of time seperation. Sounds like maybe a late acting or long acting substance or metabolite caught up with the wearing off of the MPA and that may have triggered the late emerging anxiety. Or often people feel anxiety after fully coming down (more inexperienced users usually, ime).

I have severe anxiety, used to love good, well known stims (good coke, high purity meth, pharmaceutical meth/amps, fresh MDMA, etc...) b/c they completely eliminated my anxiety, but it would come back and be bad after a long run and the rest that followed. Once rested my anxiety would flare badly. Back then I was super well stocked with xanax and that did the trick - but I caught a benzo habit eventually with a physicians help the whole way...

Be careful, I can see you're "experimenting" with lots of things. I understand that search for a better mental space. The only lasting better mental states are achieved through very occasional MDMA/mushroom/LSD trips and living a good, planned out and goal achieving lifestyle. Exercise is crucial for everyone, and very much for anxiety suffers - our bodies are telling us to run, so why not feed and resolve that? You'll be healthier as well.

Be well.

Speedballs_over I'm thankful for your answer.

From the experience, I think it was clearly now a panic attack I had yesterday.

I'm on MPA right now and i'm allright. Yes exercice is crucial, I should do some soon...

This is the "first" time i'm usually doing stims, normally I would use psychedelics.