• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methiopropamine - Feeling unwell, NEED HELP!

Kishka

Bluelighter
Hello,

Two days ago I snorted 40mg of Methiopropamine, it went fine and I end up sleeping. The next day I took 40mg again (snorted) same experience as Tuesday.

Today, I feel unwell... It feel like I have some toxic or poison going through my veins. I have a back pain, my legs hurts, chest is tightning, I also have tingling in my hands and feel like my body is burning up.

I took 1mg of Etizolam but nothing changes, as I write this I took 1mg more of Etizolam under my tongue. (2mg in total, EU blue pills if that matters)

What's wrong?? Will I be fine?

It feel like my body is messed up and I'm afraid of dying or something, really... I'm scared.

Any help? What causes this? Is this possible that I have a delayed comedown or some toxic metabolites going into my body?

:?:?

Hi,

First of all, how experienced are you with stimulants generally? Is it possible you are having a panic attack? I don't use stims anymore precisely because that happens to me.

Do you have the means to check your vitals? Heart rate and temperature at least, blood pressure would be even better.

Do you have someone who you can call and have hang around just in case? You will probably be just fine but having a plan is good. Please don't be afraid to seek medical attention if you feel it is necessary.

The best thing you can do if you think you are in serious trouble is get to a doctor.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Well I'm very new to stimulant, Methiopropamine is my first stimulant I tried. Unfortunately I have nothing to check my vitals... And no I live by myself (I had my appartment 3 days ago).

It seems the 2mg of Etizolam helps but my hands are still tingling :(

Can someone shine on why this phenomen happens? Can it be dangerous or deadly? For some minutes, it feel like I was having very high fever. It really scared me, i was very pale ! :(

It's probably just a stimulant comedown, I have never used MPA specifically but if you do enough of any stimulant you can get a really shitty comedown that can last a whole day or more.

As the other posters said, if you are really worried the best thing you can do is see a doctor.

Well, it's 11:13 PM and doctors cabinet are closed. Is this possible to have a comedown two days after the dose? Because when the MPA worn off I didn't feel bad, just hard to sleep. The weird thing just happens today ;s

Like I said, I've never tried MPA but the answer to your question is yes, it is possible. Your post is confusing, according to your OP you took 40mg two days ago and 40mg yesterday so I don't understand what you mean by having a comedown two days after the dose. When was the last time you dosed, like, in hours?

I have no experience with MPA, but I have been in your situation numerous times, convinced this time was it and I was going to be seriously ill or die.

I'm Still here and healthy.
I can't comment on your situation more than seek medical attention.

If that isn't an option or you don't feel you are in immediate danger, try to let the etizolam work it's magic, drink some water, eat something healthy and lay down.

Maybe try to take your mind off of your worries with a book?

Everyone is different and every situation is different and no one short of a doctor can tell you if you're situation is ok or not.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Like I said, I've never tried MPA but the answer to your question is yes, it is possible. Your post is confusing, according to your OP you took 40mg two days ago and 40mg yesterday so I don't understand what you mean by having a comedown two days after the dose. When was the last time you dosed, like, in hours?

Sorry for the confusion, the Etizolam really kick me, i'm groggy now and relaxed. Last dose was on wednesday 15th in the morning. When the MPA wore off two hours later, I had residual stimulation but nothing annoying. Then I went to sleep fine. I woke up today feeling alright too and then during the afternoon, my body was doing weird things like body temp changes, hot flashes, fast heartbeat and feeling of being poisoned or like someone inject some toxin in my veins. Hands were tingling and my body was burning up.

I just wonder if that can happened, it's surprised me because 40mg was not a strong dose, it was pretty mellow for me and sorry for my english, i'm Swedish.

You are probably panicking, but as people have said, see a medical professional if you are truly worried, granted you may not like what they have to tell you, most doctors tend not to be too fond of people abusing chemicals and hurting themselves in the process, hopefully they are kind and understanding, either way they are a medical professional and have your safety in interest.

You certainly did have a toxic chemical running through your system. What do you think MPA is? A benevolent chemical? It is toxic by nature.

I'd advise staying away from it if you have such reactions.

I could recommend other stimulants to suit your fancy without the toxic aftermath, but then wouldn't I be encouraging further abuse? =D

Last edited:
It's possible that it could still be a comedown. Unfortunately, I think the best advice anyone here is going to be able to give you is to go to a doctor as soon as you have a chance.

If it feels like there is something toxic running through your body, it's probably because there is... It's called Meth... I know it's not the same as methamph, but it is still a strong neurotoxic chemical. Here's a couple links to look over:
https://methiopropamine998.wordpress.com
One on BlueLight:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/587597-toxic-sulfur-metabolite-in-Methiopropamine
One on Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/162zc4/a_bad_irresponsible_experience_with/

Read with caution and take anything/everything with a grain of salt...(just sodium chloride, no "bath salt"). ;)

Also, keep in mind that your dose was fairly small and that your brain can do funny things to your body. Like if you're panicking and you end up holding your breath in fear, you can start to cut off the flow of oxygen in your bloodstream, making your extremities feel "tingly". In meditation, we are taught to consciously breathe. I was taught a couple of ways of interpreting that; 1.) is 3 seconds inhale, 4 seconds exhale, 2.) is breathe in to top of breath, hold for a second and breathe out. If you just focus on doing that and try to relinquish any/all thoughts that may come in your head and bring it back to a conscious effort of breathing, you might find that it can help your sense of "well-being".

Good luck and stay safe sister!!!

Last edited:
You are probably panicking, but as people have said, see a medical professional if you are truly worried, granted you may not like what they have to tell you, most doctors tend not to be too fond of people abusing chemicals and hurting themselves in the process, hopefully they are kind and understanding, either way they are a medical professional and have your safety in interest.

You certainly did have a toxic chemical running through your system. What do you think MPA is? A benevolent chemical? It is toxic by nature.

I'd advise staying away from it if you have such reactions.

I could recommend other stimulants to suit your fancy without the toxic aftermath, but then wouldn't I be encouraging further abuse? =D

I think it was indeed a panic attack. The 2mg of Etizolam make me chill and no dangerous symptoms like before. How do you know MPA is toxic by nature?

Would 3F-Phenmetrazine better then?

You were determined to try heroin not long ago...now you're snorting 40mg of a different substance? Mixing benzos with all sorts of drugs can have fatal effects in some cases.

Seriously, you should stop and evaluate where you're headed in life.

That's my harm reduction advice.

Are you that bored? What is the issue man.
Smoke some weed, appreciate the view, make goals.
Mixing benzodiazepines can harm you.

Besides, there is no real need to snort pills. You good BA if you take it orally.
It would not be that different IMO.

Hello,

Two days ago I snorted 40mg of Methiopropamine, it went fine and I end up sleeping. The next day I took 40mg again (snorted) same experience as Tuesday.

Today, I feel unwell... It feel like I have some toxic or poison going through my veins. I have a back pain, my legs hurts, chest is tightning, I also have tingling in my hands and feel like my body is burning up.

I took 1mg of Etizolam but nothing changes, as I write this I took 1mg more of Etizolam under my tongue. (2mg in total, EU blue pills if that matters)

What's wrong?? Will I be fine?

It feel like my body is messed up and I'm afraid of dying or something, really... I'm scared.

Any help? What causes this? Is this possible that I have a delayed comedown or some toxic metabolites going into my body?

:?:?

right for a start ofs dont worry to much this is very common your not dying you just over done it thats all hun the stuff is horrid like that i used stupid amounts over the years and nothing to bads come of it

but if your really worried get to AnE

just stay clam

Are you that bored? What is the issue man.
Smoke some weed, appreciate the view, make goals.
Mixing benzodiazepines can harm you.

Besides, there is no real need to snort pills. You good BA if you take it orally.
It would not be that different IMO.

I don't like weed anymore. I don't get it about the snorting pills things.

As for Heroin, I tried it. It was a nice experience but I don't have the need to do it once again.

I didn't mix the Benzo with the Methiopropamine at the same time, just today (2 days later after my MPA dose).

Anyway, I'm still curious on why MPA is a toxic substance? Is this because it's from Methamphetamine?

I'll try to snort a small dose tomorrow (like 5 - 10mg and see how I will be in a couple of days) If I have the same symptoms, maybe MPA was not for me afterall.

Gonna try 3-FPM maybe this one will be better :)

I don't like weed anymore. I don't get it about the snorting pills things.

As for Heroin, I tried it. It was a nice experience but I don't have the need to do it once again.

I didn't mix the Benzo with the Methiopropamine at the same time, just today (2 days later after my MPA dose).

Anyway, I'm still curious on why MPA is a toxic substance? Is this because it's from Methamphetamine?

I'll try to snort a small dose tomorrow (like 5 - 10mg and see how I will be in a couple of days) If I have the same symptoms, maybe MPA was not for me afterall.

Gonna try 3-FPM maybe this one will be better :)

Please do your research fully before now jumping to another new substance. Next time, you may have even more serious side effects. I understand you're curious, but even with some really advanced drug users on BL, you should seek medical treatment if something doesn't feel right.

Svenske? I know many, understand the language well. Love Stockholm and Uppsala.