• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants methapmphetamine causing acid reflux/ heartburn

LuckyDaiaa21

Greenlighter
Recent batches of meth giving me terribly bad acid reflux. This is so bad entire batches are completely unusable to me. much money has been lost to this. I am poor and can't afford to lose anymore.

Maybe its the new methods of making it these days. Some batches give me certain side effects. flu like symptoms. Ive found a way to minimize those .
What i can't find a solution for is the batches that give me terrible instant heart burn so bad I can't smoke anymore than 2 hits and am incapacitated for most of 8 hours even if i take 20 tums or baking soda and 8 ounces of water or more.
I've asked around and out of 20 or so contacts no one experiences these side effects but me. Regardless of this, I still do. Ive been using for 12 years and it only started this about 4 years ago and used to be very rare. about the time they started putting h in the dope and everybody kept falling asleep when hitting it. Im in arizona. . Please don't give me any preachy sh*t about how I should quit if i am having problems. How God wants me to Quit. Telling me that Jesus loves me still. Or come back to reality. no good comes from it.. Bla Bla Bla.
Frankly i've been amazed at the number of people responding with such extreme bullshit propaganda Unsolicited. To people looking for actual advice or specific information. This is a discussion forum right? Is it standard practice to discuss things in response that the person starting the thread made no reference to? Discussion is open, I get that . But start a different thread if you want to talk about the dangers of meth or what is will do to people or addiction rates. There are people who may want to have that info.
But just to be clear. I do not want that info. I'm specifically looking for info related to negative side effects being negated while still continuing use of meth. I hope that is clear thank you.
Any chemistry ideas ? I've tried cleaning with anhydrous acetone. Ive tried a rinse in rubbing alcohol. Ive tried a bath of butane. Oddly enough, Usually one of these three methods work well for a lot of the different batch issues these last 5 years.
Anyone else have any methods they think would work based on experience or on sound chemistry ? Do you think some addition of small amount of baking soda would negate these properties? anyone know the manufacturing process well enough to answer from that angle?

Smoking it or swalling hcl meth? Swallowing it somtimes can be very acidic

Did you try changing the route of administration? If so, do you experience the same side effect?

Recent batches of meth giving me terribly bad acid reflux. This is so bad entire batches are completely unusable to me. much money has been lost to this. I am poor and can't afford to lose anymore.

Maybe its the new methods of making it these days. Some batches give me certain side effects. flu like symptoms. Ive found a way to minimize those .
What i can't find a solution for is the batches that give me terrible instant heart burn so bad I can't smoke anymore than 2 hits and am incapacitated for most of 8 hours even if i take 20 tums or baking soda and 8 ounces of water or more.
I've asked around and out of 20 or so contacts no one experiences these side effects but me. Regardless of this, I still do. Ive been using for 12 years and it only started this about 4 years ago and used to be very rare. about the time they started putting h in the dope and everybody kept falling asleep when hitting it. Im in arizona. . Please don't give me any preachy sh*t about how I should quit if i am having problems. How God wants me to Quit. Telling me that Jesus loves me still. Or come back to reality. no good comes from it.. Bla Bla Bla.
Frankly i've been amazed at the number of people responding with such extreme bullshit propaganda Unsolicited. To people looking for actual advice or specific information. This is a discussion forum right? Is it standard practice to discuss things in response that the person starting the thread made no reference to? Discussion is open, I get that . But start a different thread if you want to talk about the dangers of meth or what is will do to people or addiction rates. There are people who may want to have that info.
But just to be clear. I do not want that info. I'm specifically looking for info related to negative side effects being negated while still continuing use of meth. I hope that is clear thank you.
Any chemistry ideas ? I've tried cleaning with anhydrous acetone. Ive tried a rinse in rubbing alcohol. Ive tried a bath of butane. Oddly enough, Usually one of these three methods work well for a lot of the different batch issues these last 5 years.
Anyone else have any methods they think would work based on experience or on sound chemistry ? Do you think some addition of small amount of baking soda would negate these properties? anyone know the manufacturing process well enough to answer from that angle?
Im in arizona too..whereabouts are you?

So I dont know what part of Arizona you live, but you shouldnt be having the problems you are having. So many different people have so many different batches so you gotta really know a lot of people and eventually you should find what you are looking for

Sometimes even the same people will have something thats not really good one day then next week have some fire...so its more about who you know knows and how selective they are when they get theirs...