Methandienone (Dianabol)

HotMOovZ said:
You are a complete fucking idiot. Look at the evidence.. I mean the champion of roids, Arnnie has had two triple bypasses already which can be attributed to steroid use.
When you fuck around with your hormones you are going to do some damage!b

I am a complete fucking idiot ha? Well then I am an idiot with a borderline genious IQ, a major in Biology and Organic Chemistry, and a better understanding of Nutrition and Human Physiology then most Medical Doctors.

Your post is based solely on opinion. Just because you think arnolds heart condition is attributed to steroid use does not make it so. The heart is one of the least things that would be affected by the use of AAS. In fact, unless you deliberatly administered your injections IV instead of IM then there is little to know chance of the heart getting any adverse affects from steroids.

And your last comment "When you fuck around with your hormones you are going to do some damage!". What the hell do you think happens when you ingest any herbal or ethnobotanical substance? more then half the time they will affect your hormone levels and cause dramatic fluctuations. Hell, every time you eat something sweet your insulin levels skyrocket, wether it is due to a presence of carbohydrates or from a cephalic phase insulin response from the sweet taste alone. Your hormones fluctuate every day and are affected by everything you eat. So your statement is WRONG.

People on a forum for Recreational Drugs should not be concerned about Hormones doing damage to your body when you are dealing with compounds that can potentially do a lot more damage.

Adam and Grim. It was good to see you here. I dont generally stop by forums like this. I just wanted to talk to an admin about advertising options for the concentrate I was selling on bolex.

I may check back in every now and then, but If I get an abundance of uneducated people calling me an idiot when I am just trying to state the facts, then I will not bother. I really dont care what these guys do if they dont like what I have to say.

I suggest you try the ebooks ( lamans guide to steroids) by mick hart

they only cost a few quid and its really easy to understand.

it talks about using steroids safely and how to get the best gains and limit side effects.

I ve learned so much from these ebooks and i think you will to. put in a search on google for ( layman's guide to steroids) you'll thank me for it

if u ate right and worked out hard...u wouldnt be so thin.
u should eat 6-7 times per day and be eating good nutritious foods that are low in fat, but high in protein and complex carbs. take fish oil capsules, 2 in the morning, 3 at night.
u should be eating about 200 grams protein and getting at least 3500 calories a day, but since u work hard labor job i would reccomend eating around 4500-5000.

make sure to hit the gym on a regular schedule, include all the mass-building exercises like bench press, back squat, heavy T-bar rows, deadlift, and power clean.

u dont need steroids to get big, unless u want to be the size of a professional bodybuilder.
but even with steroids it is still neccessary to eat HUGE and nutritiously, use other supplements and give it ur all in the gym every day, hitting each body part to failure at least once a week...

im not demonizing steroids, i just wouldnt reccomend them for the average joe...if most people just read up on nutrition and employed what they learned, as well as gave it their all in the gym and supplemented correctly, and also gave it a little time, they would be beasts in nuthin flat

edarrin said:
Well I can see there isn't many juicers here. You aren't gaining weight because you are not eating enough calories. You take all the anabolics you want and you won't gain an ounce without adequate coloric and water intake. I suggest you educate yourself more on this subject before you jump into this. Go to www.anabolex.com and read,read,read. Incidently , the long term "hazards" are greatly overstated and in fact HRT is coming into vogue for middle aged males.

EXACTLY. Cant grow without eating. D-bol might blow you up but it will mostly be water which you will lose faster than you gained it when you come off of it.

my first cycle was 6 or so weeks i used parabolin which real para is no longer made, with sustsanon 250 i did 2 amps sust a week with 3 para and got bigger and rock hard. now if u asked me what would i do first id say dbol 30 mgs per day for 6 weeks and see how it goes. id use either thai pink anabol or thai blue heart shaped 10mg danabol they are legit as theres loads fakes kicking about of others.

Size

One thing I noticed about size is this: You could do 400lbs bench presses and still have smaller muscles than someone only able to lift 300lbs!

This is certainly the case when I saw the different guys in the '400lbs club' no they don't weigh this, they can bench press this!

So peoples muscle density must be different. Like Bruce Lee - he was small but incredibly strong and because of his size, really fast as well.

About 18 months ago I weighed not much more than 9 st. This is ridiculous! I did sit ups and could only do 5 or maybe 10 if I was feeling really strong.

In the beginning you opt for steroids because you think you're getting no bigger but it takes time and yes I am an impatient person, if I want something its always 'right now' unfortunately. I wouldn't say taking steroids is the easy way out because some people really do need to in order to make it into the team, feel confident etc.

I did a cycle about 6 months ago and it was the best stuff too - Dianabol, the pentagonal pink ones. These are only 5mg per pill so I started off on one a day for the 1st week, 2 a day for the second, 3 a day for the third week, 2 a day for the 4th week and 1 a day again for the 5th week.

I must admit I felt a lot stronger whilst using these but after the 5 weeks was up - I did not weight any more or look any different and yes I was eating like a pig, around 3500 cals a day.

At the peak of the cycle I was having only 2 tabs a day, this is 15mg, but I heard that using excessive amounts does not have any more effect and is a lot more dangerous because of the liver filtering this substance.

In my opinion I wouldn't recommend steroids, they are a 'quick fix' that did not even work in my case anyway.

I look a lot more muscly now than I did 18 months ago I know that for certain and I am now around 10 st 10. Some days after eating all day I can be 11st. Now to put on around 20 lbs in 18 months is probably what id expect.

Some protein tubs say 2 lbs a week, and all muscle but this is not possible! It just isn't. i am sure even on steroids this is still not possible. 20lbs in 18 months is just not enough for some people but I know if I can put another 2 stone on in the next 2 years, I will still only be 29 years old and about 13 stone. Like I said I do look a lot more muscly now than I did but I am still way too skinny! Its just that before, when I was 9st, I really was skin and bone. i can do 50 sit ups now, except I don't do sit ups I do crunches now.

Last thing is: I have never in the last 18 months done any kind of leg workout, so this 20 lbs I have put on is probably 15 lbs muscle and 5 lbs fat, all on my upper body! When I put my head back I can feel it round the back of my neck from doing press ups, when I sit up its so much easier than it used to ne and lifting things up is easier from the curls and shoulder raises I have been doing.

I can even see my hands are more muscular than they used to be too. The reason I have not done my legs is, I used to cycle to work and this developed my legs quite a lot because I did this for years.

I am just sort of matching my upper body to my legs then I will start to work out everything then, in a year or 2.

Being 27 I think if I don't keep working out and eating as much as possible (I am one of the lucky people that seems to not put weight on despite eating too much) then I will never do it. I should have started when I was 18 not 26.

As far as steroids go, unless you are a professional sportsperson (and even then you run the risk of getting banned) I wouldn't recommend steroids at all. They are for impatient people!

You DO lose weight when you first start, this is what annoyed me so much and made me have steroids in the first place but it was ages ago, probably a year ago now and I am not having them again (except I am but half a tab a day then 1, then 2, then 1, then half for the last week just to use up the remainder I have. It wont do much but like I said its not the amount really just the fact that its there your body will use it and you will gain muscle.

Oddly, people taking steroids and not working out at all put on muscle as if they were working out and not on steroids! This could be the 'lazy mans' reason for taking steroids I guess!