Methandienone (Dianabol)

Symmetrical Daze

Bluelighter
I am too thin. I work at a hard labor job and i think it just makes me loose more weight and my muscles dont show. i am 6' 140lbs, male. 19 years old. I have tried protein supplements, andro for a little while, and working out. Nothing has made me bigger.

I am thinking about buying some of this anabolic steroid to build me up and motivate me to work out more (because I will be thinking, maybe this will actually get me somewhere now).

My only real worry is that i may not be fully developed yet and it will affect growth. but i am tired of being turned down by girls. I also need to be more aggression which is hard. I think the steroid might help with this too.

Any opinions?

Thing about steroids is that after you make the gains, you hafta continue to work out, or all that roid muscly just turns to fat. Also, there are the side effects, such as acne, and the dreaded roid rage, as well as shrinking nuts. Just continue to hit the gym, mebbe take some legal supplements, like androstein, and as far as being turned down by girls, I think that you are just going for the wrong ones. Get to know them first, through work, school, church, etc...also, one attribute that girls are attracted to is confidence. You should head over to sex, love, and rlshnshp. Oh, and you may just not have filled out yet. Sometimes that doesn't happen until early to mid twenties. Just remember that although the gains from roids are very significant, they are only temporary, and can have bad effects. As far as aggresion goes, just take up martial arts, or play GTA III or something.

I agree wholeheartedly with Tramagesty,

Everyone who does 'roids says the side effect outweigh the benefits, especially in the long run. The benefits are temporary as long as you're on the 'roids, once you're off them your hair doesn't grow back and your balls don't get any bigger, plus even if you still work out you'll lose alot of the muscle you gained, and have a hard time getting your natural testoserone+shit back to normal.

I'm kind of a scrawny dude too, (lots of adderall) and it seems until recently I didn't realize the effect confidence has on girls, if you can maintain it it'll give you even more when you score ;)

Has long as you run Clomid after you cycle your testosterone will come back to normal and your nuts will drop back down. Or you could Nolvadex but I would recommend Clomid. I am running D-Bol at 25mg a day for 6 weeks but I am adding Cypionate Test. in a week.

Just wanted to add to this. You can make some great gains without going with prohormones. Here are some of my favorites that will pack on pounds!

Pinnacle Juiced Whey
Creatine
Gaba - run 5mg at night
L-Glutamine - 10mg a day (this is essential for helping fighting muscle breakdown)
Multivitamin

And just make sure your getting enough protein & calories and you won't need steroids. You want to try to at least match your weight in protein or more.

Last edited:
Well I can see there isn't many juicers here. You aren't gaining weight because you are not eating enough calories. You take all the anabolics you want and you won't gain an ounce without adequate coloric and water intake. I suggest you educate yourself more on this subject before you jump into this. Go to www.anabolex.com and read,read,read. Incidently , the long term "hazards" are greatly overstated and in fact HRT is coming into vogue for middle aged males.

In order to gain weight and muscle mass you must be eating every 2 - 3 hours and have meals high in protein. At 19 you are not ready to use steroids full stop.
Using dianabol only is not a steroid cycle that many would recommend, yes you will gain but since you dont know how to gain naturally you will must probably loss most if not all your gains that you make.
At 19 you have not finished growing, the steroids will most probably shut down all your natural test production and stop you from growing anymore due to the fussing of your growth plates.
Before you use juice you should have at least 2 - 3 years solid nutrition and training behind you.

Go to Bodybuilding.com and the steroid forum, ask questions, they will tell you that its a bad idea.

Eat Big, Train BIG, and sleep BIG - you will grow

Multivitamin
Flaxseed oil
protein powder
Creatine
Food

Thats it.

Symmetrical Daze i say you should go for it ... when i was 18 i weighed 114 pounds at 5'6" ... always insecure about my weight and shit ... never wore short sleaves cuz i was embarassed about how skinny my wrists were

anyways i got really fed up with being skinny and decided to start working out ... at first i did it naturally ... ended up gaining 5 pounds in 4 months which obviously was quite unmotivating ... during which time i kept looking for a roid hook up ... anyways i couldnt find anyone and i figured that i might as well stop working out cuz it wasnt worth the effort

even though i stopped working out i still was looking for someone who could hook me up with steroids ... and when i turned 19 i finally found a bouncer at a stripclub who sold them ...

my cycle was 20 mg of dbol/day for 3 weeks (initally i was planning to run it for 4 weeks but by the third week it gave me real high blood pressure and constant headaches so i had to stop) and 500 mg of testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks ... followed by 2 weeks of clomid ...

basicially during those 8 weeks i totally dedicated myself to working out ... went to the gym 4 times a week ... didnt do any drugs ... went to bed by 10 pm every night and woke up at 8 am to work out ... went through a tub of protein powder a week ... forced myself to eat 5 huge meals a day to the point of puking ... it was pretty fuckin hardcore

the results u ask??? ... well i ended up going from 115 pounds to 150 in 8 weeks ... the first two weeks were amazing ... everyday i jumped on the scale my weight was up 1 pound ... becuz of all the water retention from the dbal ... but it still felt damn good ... fuckin got stretch marks all over my legs and under my armpits

i did all this during the summer before i started university ... after september came i couldnt keep up with my workout/eating schedule and basically ended up going back to 115 pounds slowly over the course of the school year ... i mean if i kept working out and eating like a pig i would've stayed at around 140lbs ... but there was just too much school work and partying so i gave up ...

anyways the most important part is that i do NOT have any regrets about doing that cycle ... it was probably one of the best decisions i made in my life ... it totally eradicated my insecurities about my weight ... even though im basically back at where i started ...

if u have any questions PM me and i'll tell u more about what i did ...

There are better ways to deal with low self esteem and lack of confidence than taking steroids.

How about therapy, taking up a new hobby, or considering if you have deeper psychological issues?

Solve the problem, not the symptom.

I admit i am too much of a lazyass to work out continuously for petty gains... even if the natural stuff does help a little.

Its not going to be anything longterm if i do it, i am just buying a small supply.

I also cannot eat much (i seem to have a small stomach capacity and desire to eat)... so the steroids will boost my appetite.

I understand the risks...and accept them

Hers is a poor mans guide to mass, Dianabol orals only are very hard on the liver mate- what dose do you plan on taking???? I wouldnt
Dianabol only is not a cycle , you will gain most for you will be water and guess what you will loss it just as fast as you put it on.

Here is a cycle, it involves shots IM

T - 200 weeks 1 - 10 300 - 400mg p/w
Deca QV 300 weeks 1 - 10 300 - 600mg p/w
Dbol ( naps are the cheapest ) weeks 1 - 6 35 - 45mg everyday

Clomid 2 be started 2 weeks after last shot
weeks 1 50mg everyday
weeks 2 100mg everyday
weeks 3 50mg everyday

***Nolva on hand incase of gyno***aka bitch tits

You must eat and train very hard, I personally dont recommend a 19 year old doing steroids fullstop. But purpose of harm reduction do it properly and get before and after blood tests done to check if test has come back in.
Be very careful and measure your bloodpressure regularly, drink heaps of water at all times and good luck.
At the first sign of itchy nipples use the Nolva or you will develop breasts, not a good look to go with the newly added mass.

^^^
dude ... that cycle is definetely not for a roid virgin and defintely NOT for someone who hasnt even worked out b4 ...

Maybe you shouldn't go so much for steroids, but try some type of weight gainer?

just an opinion.

My advice is; skip the expensive and hyped supplements like androstededione. Just buy a high quality protein powder.

I dont think that a low dose of dianabol would do any harm, but keep the dosage low, about 15 mgs / day will give you results, but not any significant side effects.

you will gain on Dbol alone, but it is simply not that simple. The reason being that many things go into developing a good cycle that will lead to growth, such as proper dosage, diet and training.
For oral only cycles to be somewhat successful, the dosages often have to be quite high, but this the problem. Oral AAS only cycles cause problems especially with internal organs such as liver and kidneys.
You do NOT want to have problems with these organs.
In addition to the health risks, most people want to see obvious positive gains ( lean muscle and no fat gain ) This is very unlikely to occur especially with the use of Dbol ( dianabol, anabol, naposim etc ) which causes a great deal of water retention ( this makes you look soft and puffy at best ).
Some orals such as anavar, primo and winstrol will give you the lean gains, but the gains will be minimum, most of which will not be truly noticeable.
Do yourself a favour eat more food or do a true cycle.
Put a tiny needle into your glute is the correct way to make steroid gains - still not recommended as you are to younge.
You can put on 10kg in three months naturally so at your age steroids are a very bad way. At your age your natural test levels are incredibly high and natural gains can be easily made, if you would like diet and training plan PM me, up to you.

6 foot and 140 lbs I say train a few more years natural til your close to your genetic pontentail. Steroids are not magic you still have to eat and train right to get the most out of it. My guess is if your only 140 you don't know how to eat or train right. Its like buliding a house you must start with a soild foundation if you want it to stand the test of time.

Byrd has some good advice about training naturally for a couple of years first.

If you've already made the choice to do roids, then may I suggest you forget about D-bol for your first cycle. I won't go into detail here, but D-bol will give you a lot of water retention, rapid weight gain that is difficult to keep, and it is stressful on your liver, which if you post here in this forum I must assume you ALREADY stress your liver with other drugs.

The idea of visiting other anabolic forums is a great one. You say you understand the risks of steroid use...well, I imagine that you can read about the risks, or talk to some idiot gym rats, but the fact is that if you are considering 25mg D-bol alone as a cycle, you don't really know much about anabolics just yet.

Understand that I am not flaming here. I have used AAS for about eight years, off and on, because I am involved in film and television. I am a big believer in proper steroid therapy, but I have learned the hard way. I gave myself hepatitis with poor choices of drug combinations and lack of research. Nearly died. BAD mistakes were made, among them combining steroids and MDMA.

I suggest checking out either elitefitness or anabolicfitness and just reading for a few weeks before you do anything.

Again, the best move here is to find tha motivation and discipline to work out for at least two years before juicing.

Steroids do not provide motivation, believe me. You may think they do, but they don't. Granted, they will help you maximize your gains physically, but they do not provide discipline.

Your MENTAL development as a result of hard, disciplined weight training will far outweigh the physical effects.

I speak from considerable experience here. Do it the right way.

I am starting to have second thoughts, even though i already ordered them. This is because maybe I haven't given protein powder+hard workouts a thorough chance. But I think about my job, and how much hard work and lifing i do and i dont gain shit. The problem is my appetite and motivation to eat.

I am concerned for my health. I was planning on taking like 15mg a day, starting out with 5 then 10 to slowly expose my body to it. Thats how it works with Pregnisone, that steroid that is prescribed for poison ivy.

I planned on taking a blood test that analyzed liver function, kidney and everything. I wanted this even before I thought about using steroids.

Also, I do not have a source for anything except dianabol, so I cannot do a full roid plan.

Thanks for all your advice, especially Powder_Sports and synchrojet. I am still weighing out the + and - of this situation. Before I start the roids (if i do), I gotta get my ass motivated to drink the nasty insoluble protein powder and start going to the gym. And stuffing myself with food. And drinking lots of water.

Well i have never seen so much wrong info on anabolics. Don't listen to this people they don't know what they are talking about. just taking d-bol won't do much and taking after 4weeks it useless. Add some test to it like sustanon or omnidren.Agian this is in no why going to solve your problem you have to increase your food intak 3500 - 4000 cals a day eating 6 times a day 1 to 2 grams of protien for every pound you weigh, a good workout routine do the reasearch on some fitness boards like elitefitness.com.so with that in mind for you as thin as you are just starting try this

week 1 through 4 20mg to 25mg d-bol a day with 250mg (1 shot) of sustanon every 5 to 7 days
week5 through week7 500mg ( 2 shots of sustanon) every 5 to7 days
week 8 through week 10 cycle off start d-bol agian 20mg to 25mg a day with 250mg of sustanon every 5 to 7 days
don't do a cycle for mor then 10 weeks and when your done with the cycle wait about 2 months before starting agian, but keep eating and working out you will lose some weight when your done with the cycle this is water weight something you don't want anyway but out of all the posts the one that said the muscle you gain will turn to fat was the funniest muscle does not turn into fat and if your making statments like that you don't know what your talking about e-mail me or im me and ill go into more detail. goodluck

To stimulate appetite you should try periactin, it prescription only in the States, but order it online and it will get through.
You will eat like a man on a solo mission.
Try natural first
Flax seed oil
Multi vit
Protein powder
creatine is a must - spike the creatine with dextrose sugar ( causes insulin spike and helps to up regulate )

for your weight 200gm protein and 350 - 400gm carbs, 4 tablespoons of flaxseed oil per day.

You can buy all the above except the periactin from bodybuilding.com cyber store, or 1fast400.com is also good, both are good prices. Mike from 1fast400.com is reliable - delievery is fast to your front door and $ is not 2 bad.

Have a look.
A gainer such as NLarge would be a good base gainer for you, many have had great gains, people that are considered traditional hard gainers. this product will pack the pounds on.
The creatine will also add wieght, 3 - 4kg in 3 weeks alone, as it volumises your muscles with water.
Good sources of protein are chicken, stake, tuna, eggs, bacon fish, cottage cheese, shellfish - muscles, turkey etc

Last edited:
If you don't mind having a real bad temper and a very small penis go for it