Methandienone (Dianabol)

HotMOovZ said:
If you don't mind having a real bad temper and a very small penis go for it

That is a very uneducated response towards the use of steroids. Responses like that are feed by the all of the falacies and missinformation broadcasted to the general public by the media.

Do some research and talk to people who have first hand experiance with steroids and you will know that 99% of all of the "Terrible Side Effects" that can occur with steroids are actually non existant.

I am a bodybuilder, and I have used steroids on and off since I was 16. I did my research before using and did everything properly, and I never experianced any negative side effects.

If you want real information, go to a discussion board that is based on anabolics.

Last edited:
starting at 16^^^ is no good at all, before 21 is a big no no. You have not finished growing properly both physically and mentally. Stunting of growth and development can occur in both areas.

Powder_Sports said:
starting at 16^^^ is no good at all, before 21 is a big no no. You have not finished growing properly both physically and mentally. Stunting of growth and development can occur in both areas.

Yes, I know that the maturation of epiphyseal growth plates can be stunted by the estrogen that is produced from aromatization of anabolic steroids. I knew of the risk when I started, and I only experimented when I was 16. I did'nt do a full cycle untill I was almost 19.

I dont beleive I stunted my growth either, as I am 6' tall and have a very good natural build. If I was going to be any taller, I dont really mind, 6' is tall enough for me, but as I already stated, I do not beleive that I used heavy enough at 16 to stunt my growth.

Also, I am a major in Biology and Nutrition, and I have a vast self taught knowledge of Pharmacueticals, including compounding and drug delivery systems. I am pretty well known in the bodybuilding community and I am a person that other people go to for answers. So thank you for the warning, it is good when people try to spread usefull information (as you did), but in this particular instance, the warning was not needed. I do however agree that a full cycle should not be started until at least 19 years of age, preferably 21, even though I myself did not.

Sweet, welcome aboard^^. Im 21 and still going to wait to mid 20s before I even consider a first cycle. Not against the use at all, infact the use of many supplements blur the line as to what is natural and what is not these days. I just think that to many people pop pills and inject steroids before they are truly ready. True that there are those who research the chemicals they wish to take and have some training behind them before they cycle. However many simply apply the steroids before they are properly prepared and lack the knowledge and dedication to use them in a safe and useful manner.
I may be wrong but isnt the most growth through steroids experienced in the first cycle?
Even more reason to know what your doing to get maximum benifit.

Thanks for the Welcome! To answer your question, Yes, if done properly the first cycle will yield the greatest results. It is good to get as close to your natural limit as possible before using the AAS to break the limit. That isnt a rule, ,but that is what will make your first cycle the best.

Of course, there will be exceptions down the line as you decide to try things like IGF-1, HGH, and Insulin. Using those may very well give you better results then your first cycle alone did.

If you really want to get into detail and pick up a lot of information while talking to some very knowledgable people, check out that site I mentioned above.

Symmetrical Daze said:

I am concerned for my health. I was planning on taking like 15mg a day, starting out with 5 then 10 to slowly expose my body to it. Thats how it works with Pregnisone, that steroid that is prescribed for poison ivy.
I know that I said this before, but give yourself a couple of years to fill out. At 19, you are still growing somewhat. I didn't start to fully fill out until I was around 23 or so. That said, bear in mind that prednisone is a corticasteroid, which is a whole different animal than anabolic steriods, so using this as a comparison is not accurate. It is my understanding that anabolics just mimic the action of testosterone in the body, therefore, they stimulate muscle developement, so they aren't really poison, but they can be pretty hard on your body. Especially if used by an inexperienced person.

The only steroids that are really toxic are orals. They possess a certain level of hepatoxicity which is due to the alteration (17 Alpha Alkylation) of the steroid molecule to make it suitable for oral useage. Without the modification, the steroid would be rendered inactive during its first pass through the liver, the modification makes the molecule resistant to first pass liver degredation, but also causes the liver to work much harder in order to get rid of it over a longer period of time.

Injectable steroids do not cause this same reaction as they are dispersed slowly through the body over a period of time. The duration ultimatly relies on two factors, the viscosity of the solution injected, and the type of ester attached to the molecule. Both of these can provide a steady output of a hormone into the blood without causing any unneccessary stress on the liver or other organs.

Goanna said:
That is a very uneducated response towards the use of steroids. Responses like that are feed by the all of the falacies and missinformation broadcasted to the general public by the media.

Do some research and talk to people who have first hand experiance with steroids and you will know that 99% of all of the "Terrible Side Effects" that can occur with steroids are actually non existant.

I am a bodybuilder, and I have used steroids on and off since I was 16. I did my research before using and did everything properly, and I never experianced any negative side effects.

If you want real information, go to a discussion board that is based on anabolics. The board that I call home is www.anabolex.com , it is one of the largest and most informative discussion boards on the internet.

Didn't know you were on here too GOanna. I don't think it's a very good idea to promoting bolex on here..... soon we'll have even more 140lb tweakers looking for sources for sauce and asking stupid questions.

Goanna said:
The only steroids that are really toxic are orals. They possess a certain level of hepatoxicity which is due to the alteration (17 Alpha Alkylation) of the steroid molecule to make it suitable for oral useage. Without the modification, the steroid would be rendered inactive during its first pass through the liver, the modification makes the molecule resistant to first pass liver degredation, but also causes the liver to work much harder in order to get rid of it over a longer period of time.

Injectable steroids do not cause this same reaction as they are dispersed slowly through the body over a period of time. The duration ultimatly relies on two factors, the viscosity of the solution injected, and the type of ester attached to the molecule. Both of these can provide a steady output of a hormone into the blood without causing any unneccessary stress on the liver or other organs.

BTW, don't even bother talking to these guys about gear.... you'll have to go on, and on, and on about the same shit. They'll never really understand what the hell you're saying, let alone believe it.

Actually, injectable winstrol is also 17aa. Same toxicity as the oral, exactly.

You are right about the winstrol, it is an exception to the above rule. It actually is less hepatoxic when injected simply because you do not require as much as you do when you take it orally. But it is still a 17aa androgen.

Mister Grim, You are probably right. I will edit my above post, and you will have to do the same to your quotation.

Whatup Goanna, didn't think I'd run into you here...Yo Grim, what happened bro?...you get banned from bolex?

Some facts:
If you want to gain weight and muscle, you must EAT. Yeah yeah yadda yadda every skinny bastard always says they're eating like a horse etc. but in reality they eat without a clear plan and don't know jack shit about the calories and macronutrients they're ingesting. One day they might eat 3000 kcal from a pizza and lots of ice cream and for the next 3 days they just eat a few slices of bread.
If you want to grow, you must learn to keep your stomache full all the time. This means eating every 2-3 hours from morning to bedtime, and eat more than you want to eat basically. It's not fun, it sucks.

Taking steroids without first learning to know your body and learning to train and EAT so that you gain muscle without steroids is pointless. Sure, you gain a lot of water weight during a cycle and you propably train seriously for a while and if you're not a complete fucking idiot you also eat a lot. But a few months after the cycle you'll get lazy again and stop eating and working out and lose the gains you made. So you'll end up with lower testosterone levels than what you had before the cycle and you get weaker and fatter and feel like shit. For the idiots this is a time to start a new cycle. And up the weight goes for a few months. A few years of this rollercoaster you have 0 natural testosterone in your body, high estrogen levels, a nice case of gyno and lots of zitz and fat. And high colesterol. And a busted liver.

It's just not worth the hassle. You can gain 20-40 pounds of good muscle if you start deadlifting, squatting, benching and doing pullups every week for a few years without months of being lazy.

Goanna said:

If you want real information, go to a discussion board that is based on anabolics.

You are a complete fucking idiot. Look at the evidence.. I mean the champion of roids, Arnnie has had two triple bypasses already which can be attributed to steroid use.
When you fuck around with your hormones you are going to do some damage!b

^^
how do u know its attributed to steroid use??? maybe he had a bad heart to begin with ... are you trying to say that the only ppl that get heart attacks are the ones who use roids?

you do know that the birth control pill fucks around with female hormones ... doesnt mean that its doing damage though

anyways like everything else in life, steroids can be quite beneficial as long as they're used responsibly by ppl who know what they're doing

adamsoza said:
Whatup Goanna, didn't think I'd run into you here...Yo Grim, what happened bro?...you get banned from bolex?

Nah, not banned, I've just been too busy to post the last few months... had a baby boy, 5 weeks old on friday. I've been on BL for a few yrs but the board format keeps changing and I lose the passwords to my handles. :X I've gone by RingsOfSaturn and Option2 on here.

HotMOovZ said:
You are a complete fucking idiot. Look at the evidence.. I mean the champion of roids, Arnnie has had two triple bypasses already which can be attributed to steroid use.
When you fuck around with your hormones you are going to do some damage!b

No he hasn't. He had a heart valve replaced, which was said to be congenetial (yea, it's spelled wrong).

"when you fuck around with your hormones you are going to do some damage!".....

LOL.... and what the fuck did you think BIRTH CONTROL was?