• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine

TryNeThinOnce

Greenlighter
So I tried it for my first time. It didn't do much for me. Like you know when SWIM gets good powder, the little tingling feeling ya get in your fingertips? Thats all SWIM felt. No tweek, no euphoria, no high really slept and ate fine SWIM's friends kept smoking and were tore up. Is this normal? Did swim do it wrong? I don't want to do it again just curious

It may have been poor quality. It may have been a result of other meds you were on. It may just have been you. It’s not worth experimenting further. Taker my word for it. Count yourself lucky it didn’t get its hooks in you. It’s very hard to step away from if you have a high / blast off experience with it.

first time I had shards, snorted it and later on driving to a club, a car load of dudes saw me and yelled 'whatever the fuck you're on, we want some". That was in 1999.
But I also second Atelier's comment.

Last edited:
I have been using drugs for 15 years. I first tried IV drugs at 18 years old. I'm like 28, or 29, can't even remember right now, but anyway, I had gone through little cycles of binge using some of the more addictive ones and stuff but nothing destroyed me like methamphetamine. I had tried EVERYTHING. and it ruined a bunch of other drugs for me, at least temporarily, hopefully not permanently. that is literally the hardest drug out there, i wouldn't suggest trying it. i still didn't become a tweaker (probably only because of the fact that it makes me psychotic really quickly, probably from my overuse of psychedelics), but man, does that shit make it impossible not to stop, and its just so cheap, its really horrible stuff, and it is very very hard on the body. like, im seriously hoping i never touch it ever again, and i would hope im smart enough by now to know not to fucking ever do it again, even in the worst of scenarios it can alwaaaays make it worse. like overdosing on heroin is much less risky than the kind of situations meth can cause

anyway, you either got bunk meth or do you take antipsychotics?

Being their first time I suspect they burnt the fuck out of it rather than actually vaping it.

Being their first time I suspect they burnt the fuck out of it rather than actually vaping it.
idk its not really hard to smoke meth. my first time i vaped like 100mg, lol. wound up going through a gram in the next 24 hours.

if you dont have a proper meth pipe, id found taking a steak knife to a beer can and cutting out a little slit that has a sharp edge, like a circle then a slit like O> and then sticking it into the other side of the beer can you can put meth on that and light it underneath and suck thru a straw, works better than tin foil

to this day I cant watch newbies puff, (especially those used to smoking bongs); I lost it with one chick, ignoring patient instructions, I told her to put the pipe down and walk away

seriously though, after massively abusing all kidns of hallucinogens, stimulants, and the like, i never had to go to a mental hospital until meth, and now ive gone like 7 or 8 times, mostly within 72 hours of starting to use meth.

seriously though, after massively abusing all kidns of hallucinogens, stimulants, and the like, i never had to go to a mental hospital until meth, and now ive gone like 7 or 8 times, mostly within 72 hours of starting to use meth.

I never feel more like admitting myself to a mental hospital than when I quit meth. For 3-4 days I feel a million bucks after quitting - buy then it’s days and weeks of psychic pain, anguish and torment.

I never know if the anti-pschotics and other Rx drugs are making it worse or better.

It may have been poor quality. It may have been a result of other meds you were on. It may just have been you. It’s not worth experimenting further. Taker my word for it. Count yourself lucky it didn’t get its hooks in you. It’s very hard to step away from if you have a high / blast off experience with it.
This^

I never feel more like admitting myself to a mental hospital than when I quit meth. For 3-4 days I feel a million bucks after quitting - buy then it’s days and weeks of psychic pain, anguish and torment.

I never know if the anti-pschotics and other Rx drugs are making it worse or better.
I take antipsychotics (abilify) and it takes me a little more to get high on meth than it would a normal person, but I've found that Abilify completely eliminates the comedown and negates most withdrawals for me personally. I still use more than I should regardless. But I recently went a month without using and didn't crave it at all. Unfortunately, I just have stupendously easy access to the stuff.

Anyway, OP. Sucks it didn't work out for you, but I would say to go ahead and stop trying now while you're ahead. Getting addicted to the shit is no joke. After using myself, I will 110% NEVER encourage anyone else to use meth. Not even once.

I binged maybe a 0.8 to a gram on Saturday and I still feel like I want to fucking kill myself ☺️ I guess some kpins are going down the hatch.

I take antipsychotics (abilify) and it takes me a little more to get high on meth than it would a normal person, but I've found that Abilify completely eliminates the comedown and negates most withdrawals for me personally. I still use more than I should regardless. But I recently went a month without using and didn't crave it at all. Unfortunately, I just have stupendously easy access to the stuff.

Anyway, OP. Sucks it didn't work out for you, but I would say to go ahead and stop trying now while you're ahead. Getting addicted to the shit is no joke. After using myself, I will 110% NEVER encourage anyone else to use meth. Not even once.

I take Abilify and generally had a similar experience. However, it’s not a perfect prophylactic to comedowns and the need for recovery though it is pretty neuroprotective as far as I can tell. If I smoked for a few days or a week I had no noticeable comedown. But because Abilify is quite blocking you do tend to consume more meth .I smoked 1g of acetone washed meth a day for about 40 days and the comedown was fucking brutal. On the plus side it was only brutal for 3-4 days though and know almost a week on the other side (and taking my Abilify every morning and seroquel at night) I feel pretty normal (just a bit hungry for a hit).

If I had to balance Abilify reducing the intensity of the high versus the intensity of the comedown, I’d rather minimise the comedown.