• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine

Shes an enticing, beautiful, entertaining, and very pleasing mistress.

Shes also a deceving, cruel, nasty, and psychotic cold hearted bitch.

I'd have to add terribly boring - those 10 hours after the buzz has gone and you just sort of plateau are as dull as dishwater. Plus you can't ejaculate after the first 2 hours so you are whacking off in a puddle of sweat for 12 hours until you finally despair.

One of my last 'to do list' items. Only ever got close when a guy I knew said he could get it, but they only sold it in pre made injections (lol..), so didn't think that was a great option. 🙄

The rush it's known for is thru iv mate, you're best off no more than a .1g whacking it or smoking it for second best.

Snorting it doesn't seem to have the rush at all
I would NOT shoot ( as what you mean with whacking?) 0.1 /100mg at once! You might have very pure to PURE and that could be too much. Remember, the Nazi Pervitin Pills contained 3mg. It is active at that amount and 30mg will be enough for a first time. You can always take more....

def... on my bucket list.....like smoking from pipe like on TV. Never saw that in Croatia but in last years I'm not on street that much and because of Corona no partying......which is increasing every day so i saw it on dark web but have no bitcoins which is long story.
So it seems I'll be waiting for some time 😷😷

Its 50/50. If youre in the wrong group, hope your good at comitted relationships.

I was disappointed by meth regarding the jacking off thing - it lasts for 10 hours and after about 5 hours of solid jacking off you realise you can't squirt your muck and you can't stop flicking it off. The next 5-10 hours are the biggest waste of time you can imagine.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth_dose.shtml 100mg of Mamp is considered a very high dose. I don’t know your history, health or drug wise. I’d do a tester if I was just starting out on IV Amps

Yes to the tester if it’s your first time or you have a new supplier. However, at least with the Asian meth available in Australia, 100 mg or one point seems to be average serving size for most occasional users. Certainly it will get you pretty spun and awake for 48 hours but it would be unlikely to put you in hospital.

That said, every individual is different and beginners need to be especially careful while they feel out their limits for adverse physical reactions and psychosis

I was disappointed by meth regarding the jacking off thing - it lasts for 10 hours and after about 5 hours of solid jacking off you realise you can't squirt your muck and you can't stop flicking it off. The next 5-10 hours are the biggest waste of time you can imagine.

For many people it’s the specific pleasure of edging along with endless fantasising that make solo meth sessions worthwhile. I agree that it is an immense waste of time, but if you enjoy the journey as much as the destination it can be a very pleasurable waste of time.

NEWSFLASH - Jerking off on stimulants a waste of time!

You do get the reward of the "it goes off off like a .65 tho" - is that cos all your blood and sperm ducts are reduced in size the muck has to force it's way through like a melon through a hosepipe? I used to kick my legs behind me like those ballet dancers when it went off.

You do get the reward of the "it goes off off like a .65 tho" - is that cos all your blood and sperm ducts are reduced in size the muck has to force it's way through like a melon through a hosepipe? I used to kick my legs behind me like those ballet dancers when it went off.
Dude... TMI :rolleyes:

Tits or GTFO...

A9-FB9-F67-7-EA4-4711-9-C69-EBA59-A36-D5-D1.png