• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

I dont mean to sound insensitive but i have my own theory. I've been in that state of mind also, paranoid about iso-dope and fake meth and convincing myself that "i should be so much higher than i am".
My theory is this: You've been doing too much meth and you're simply tapped out. No more dopamine.
Take a week long break and im willing to bet that same dope will get you plenty high. Easier said than done, i know.

Last edited:
No. thank you for your reply inwasnt completely convinced it was n iso but like i said i am very new to this substance and tend to research things i put into my body good or bad. My main concern was how it crushed it is fairly easy to break up and had read that real would bea little tougher and not crush to small small pieces although again i woukdnt know what they reference as small 🤣 that being said i kind of felt that i had probly drained myself considering ive been smoking everyday for atleast a month now maybe 2 idk.. so i will be doing exactly what you said and hybernate for a few days since it is a long weekend and i dont want to be a narcoleptic zombie at work 🤣

I dont mean to sound insensitive but i have my own theory. I've been in that state of mind also, paranoid about iso-dope and fake meth and convincing myself that "i should be so much higher than i am".
My theory is this: You've been doing too much meth and you're simply tapped out. No more dopamine.
Take a week long break and im willing to bet that same dope will get you plenty high. Easier said than done, i know.

ive been smoking everyday for atleast a month now maybe 2 idk..
That's pretty much what tipped me off lol. Smoking it especially, you're gonna see diminishing returns real fast with daily use.
As far as the iso-dope stuff, I'm becoming more and more convinced the rumors of it "flooding the market" in recent years was thought up by some paranoid tweaker that had been up for too long wondering why he couldn't get high anymore. Then word starts spreading about it online and suddenly everyone's got that idea planted in their heads lol. Not saying there isn't bad shit out there, but more than likely, if your stuff looks, melts, tastes like meth, it probably is.
Your chunks breaking up the way they do doesn't in any way indicate fake meth. Every single batch is gonna come out a little different, there's no uniformity because of it's illicit manufacturing. Some pieces will be more dense than others, you know? The only 100% fake shit i remember being worried about back in the day were MSM crystals. Those don't break apart at all lol.

That's not niso, it looks like bucket dope. Very cheap and a lesser quality crystal. But it works and can be good if you take tollerence breaks. I've used for over 5 years and used to not eat or sleep I learned that if your skin starts to dry out (hands,back,etc) it's decent stuff a day methamphetamine hydrochloride is a salt it draws the water out of your body which is why you should stay hydrated. If you're dehydrated the brain sends mixed signals to your stomach making young feel hungry but really your way thirsty. Over amping will also have a reverse like effect. Most usually over amping will cause you to fall asleep and wake up high as fuck or eat. I personally have trained my body into eating at least 1-2 times a day and sleeping at least 8 hours every 2 days. So my body is used to it. A have ADHD as well so amps have a different affect on me but I still get zooted at a right dose

Hey guys i totally forgot about this site 😮 thanks for your responses. As it turns out you guys were right. I took a few days off slept a little more normal hours (10pm-430am opposed to 1am-430am daily) before i stopped i was smoking stuff basicly the whole two months i believe was from the same batch or atleast same cook inhad tried some stuff from another source and shit didninever get fried. Ringing ears completely wired first night i actually had to take some benzos to go to sleep so i coukd go to work and not look like i just hastings street shuffled my way out of heisenbergs basement. After a few days off i smoked a couple puffs of the original stuff i was smoking and again there i was tweeked tf out coloring and writing in cursive for hours on end. No narcoleptic nodding like smack junkie who just banged some Afghan black tar. So at the very least a lesson for thew newbie; tolerance breaks = good.