• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

Grim_Odysseus

Greenlighter
Okay so my buddy has a question. As myself have never seen this before. Recently there was a meth shard loaded into a pipe and melted. It crackedbacked in straight lines but coming outward to inward ? Never seen anything like that before? Has anyone experienced this? I want to add that the "high" is fairly normal except one crucial thing. It's very possible to lay down and nod out? I've never experienced this other than on extremely low Doses because I have ADHD (BTW i man very new here to this site so I apologize if I went against any guidelines in this question)

That's so ironic you mentioned the nod sessions when laying down or sitting and smoking crystal. What can this be? Brain overload? A cut or research chemical?

I must say a key factor that I can pick a select one or two times maybe a a few more even over the time using meth

Well you see, I have ADHD so for instance If I use half of a 0.10 of a gram Or (depending on tolerance) use a 0.10 it can relax me and make me focus more, doesn't suppress my appetite and can eventually fall asleep. So i would have to use just a little bit more to get that amped up feeling. But with this stuff as I said the crackback comes inward to the middle not slowly but not really fast and the pattern is straight lines not that web or shattered glass look I am used to seeing. I use everyday so tolerance definitely is a factor but it almost feels like (when I lay down and etc) that feeling you get when you wake Up from a deep sleep and chug a glass of water and instantly nod back into sleep paradise. But if I make myself get up or get motivated I'm up high and it's enjoyable. I know this ice Is cut but with what? And I should add that when I snort a line you can "smell" it as you do the line its noticeable but not horrible. The drain is normal taste aa well

Looks appetizing but nobody can tell you what this really is. What did you buy it as?

You need to do a reagent test or send it to a lab.
Nobody can tell you what it is from a pic.

Burn it and find out. I think it looks a little strange, but that may be the camera quality

Would it be possible for you to take a photo of the crack back? If what you're saying is what I am thinking, it definitely isn't meth. I second that it may be a research chemical.

Then why are you making a new thread? I'm not really understanding what you're saying

If you got another thread, I can merge your threads if you wish so it is less confusing for the people.

I still say it looks weird. The photo quality isn't good so it is difficult to tell what is going on

This sounds like what i am experiencing. Ive been buying off the same person since i started. Thats not very long ago. But have noticed not much of a rush and i can literally fall asleep whenever i want. I eat regularly and sleep. Could be a case of smoking to much to long? Its been 3 months since i started first few weeks i couldnt sleep at all unless i completely stopped for a few hours. Here are some pictures you guys tell me if im just fucked and should stop for a min or if its bunk! Thanks in advance
Ps. The pieces here were one big piece i broke with ease 1 finger not much pressure.( just the nerds are from the chunk not most of the powdery matter) if you guys need better photos i will post through link if that is allowed
20191106_210549.jpg15731031893695075539522328423507.jpg

20191106_205514.jpg

Attachments

• 20191106_205514.jpg
    20191106_205514.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 14
I really dont know much about this stuff but this is it recrystalized in pipe inwas rotating while it dried

Attachments

• 15731051870611176961778535636854.jpg
    15731051870611176961778535636854.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 24
Here is two pieces from different people same supply though i believe. If anyone knows let me please im worries this shit is straight n-iso

Attachments

• 15732742297399087661372365275135.jpg
    15732742297399087661372365275135.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 16