• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine vs. Amphetamine

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

Whats the key differences between Meth and Speed? I've had speed before and all's I can remember of it was it gave me huge amounts of energy and mild euphoria, I find Cocaine to be more euphoric than speed but not as "energetic". Can someone tell me the difference between Meth and regular Speed? Cheers guys.

One thing is meth has far greater pro-sexual effects for many people.

The former has fewer peripheral side effects, more potent and lasts a long time. The latter is more about sheer concentration but can feel dirty and lasts about half as long

Everyone's different but that pretty much covers it

dextroamphetamine as opposed to adderal is a lot cleaner of an experience and honestly can be equated to meth in many ways. i can dose up [my doses are nowhere near the suggested therepeutic] and get a tonne done, or fuck for hooooooooooooooooooooours, [and multiple orgasm too!] lol i just keep coming and coming when i do. i can take it with the right people and feel that almost loved up molly feeling or at least close enough to methylone. meth destroyed someone who meant everything to me's life and i vowed i'd never tough it again - it really had an impact on me and turned me off of it. yes you can smoke ice and the amounts of dex i rail are doing my nose in, but i hate that shit for emotional reasons. also you dont have to hang out with meth/heads / dealers if you're taking amphetamine. finally its obviously synthesized to a higher standard and theirs more quality control. depending on tolerance the right dosage of dex can be indistinguishable from an equipotent dose of meth. meth has the dirty peripheral nervous system effects [adderal too] dexedrine is cleeeeeeean. once you get used to it you can even take naps on it if you're not on a monster dose

One thing is meth has far greater pro-sexual effects for many people.

I get extremely horney off Coke as well. I've never had Meth but what puts me off is it's crazy long half-life and if u do too much then ull be freaked out for a long time, with Coke u have more control over how long u stay high for.

I get extremely horney off Coke as well. I've never had Meth but what puts me off is it's crazy long half-life and if u do too much then ull be freaked out for a long time, with Coke u have more control over how long u stay high for.

That's true but I go crazier faster on coke than meth. 12 hours on coke and I'm crazy as a loon all over town but 12 hours on meth I'm happily chill and getting into my 10th hour of jerking off in my room. My chances of getting arrested on coke way higher than my chances of it on meth. Plus you get 12 hours high on meth for the same price as one hour high on coke. But since you've never tried it I strongly recommend that you never do. It's a fucked up drug all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true but I go crazier faster on coke than meth. 12 hours on coke and I'm crazy as a loon all over town but 12 hours on meth I'm happily chill and getting into my 10th hour of jerking off in my room. My chances of getting arrested on coke way higher than my chances of it on meth. Plus you get 12 hours high on meth for the same price as one hour high on coke. But since you've never tried it I strongly recommend that you never do. It's a fucked up drug all the same.

It's a good job Meth isn't available where I live then isn't it lol.

Ever tried Desoxyn?
i would love to, but it's not remotely available here to my knowledge. dexedrine and antacids (a small amount) with a tiny amount of a weak benzodiazepine, nicotine, cannabis and the occasional drink are the ingredients of a day in the well lived life. of course productivity and responsibility are key too.

Amphetamine is shorter acting and about half the potency from what I’ve seen. More utilitarian than meth, meth is strictly about having fun to me or having an experience. (I typically only use low doses of meth in conjunction with other drugs.)

I like them both for what they are but if I could only choose one I’d probably pick amphetamine simply because it can be used for more things. I enjoy a night out on it or using it to drive multiple days cross the country.

-GC